Featuring You

By KRKRwrites

Abby decides to add two new members to the ALDC team, but instead of girls, she adds two boys, Johnny Orlando... More

Prologue (and Characters)
Welcoming
Girl Talk
I like...
Crazy Crazy Crazy
She's Out
Leadership
What Do You Mean?
I Got Enemies
Me And You
The Only Song I Wanna Do
I Don't Really Care If You Cry
Too Soon
F*** Kenzie
In Two Weeks
Just Hold On
Your Own
Lies
What If

Loser

794 24 8
By KRKRwrites

SHOUTOUT TO @caitlinnorlando @PrincessEvie10 @JosBanks and @123kassy1234 for voting!

QUESTION: Who else saw the Dance Moms Season 7.5 trailer?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Next Day-

Chloe POV:

I'm about to confront Kendall. I can't believe she would do such a thing, especially to her best friend's sister.

"Kendall, I need to speak with you." I say walking into the changing room. Maddie was already in there. Now I'm in trouble.

"About what?" she asks, with Maddie listening.

"In private please?" I ask.

"Whatever you want to tell me, you tell Maddie too." she demands.

"It's about what you did to Mackenzie." I say.

Maddie looks stunned. She backfires and says, "Kendall wouldn't do anything to hurt Mackenzie. She's like her second sister."

"You both don't treat her like a sister. You push her around like she's a pet." I backfire.

"Look Lukasiak, get away from me, or we'll make your life hell, especially your love life. Johnny is Kendall's. Jaheem is mine. Back off." Maddie warns me.

I try to stay put, but I get scared from looking at Maddie and Kendall.

"Boo!" Maddie cries, and I fall to the ground.

"Loser." Kendall says before walking out the room.

----------------------------

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE GUYS. MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY DONE, SO THAT MEANS MORE UPDATES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 954 24
*completed* - in which a boy suddenly fell in love with his bestfriend's girlfriend. highest rank: #1 in johannie #1 in annieleblanc #1 in maddieor...
261K 10.6K 44
**NOTIF** 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻 is now active! 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
8K 250 26
𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤- 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥: two people from completely different worlds cross paths after passing each other in the halls for eleven years. he...
262K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...