(Emison) Teacher's secret

By emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 12

7.5K 149 38
By emisonforever19

Alison's pov

I wake up really early as I did not sleep well last night. I kept thinking back to Emily. I feel like she's keeping something from me. For example; when she said yesterday that any guy would be happy to be with me she obviously doesn't know I feel so strongly about her. I don't want a guy I want Emily. I was joking she was going to kiss me last night. However
I could tell she was nervous by her body language, also the way she spoke to me. The thing I find hard is she doesn't know I like her. She probably doesn't like me either. I check my Emails before taking a quick shower and getting ready to leave for college.

I get into my car while looking over at Emily's house. Looks as though no one is in . Shame as I was gonna offer her a ride if I saw her. Unfortunately I don't see her . After I get to school I suddenly see Emily parking up her bike, She was locking it up when she suddenly came towards me. I start instantly smiling at her .

"Hey miss Dilaurentis how are you today" ?
Emily ask with a big happy smile on her face .

"Yeah I'm good , just tired as I didn't sleep very well last night" she then asked me lession I had first.

"I have swimming practice I told her . I was running late so actually had to go."

"Okay she said I'll see you in lesson later on today Miss Fields".

"You sure will and don't worry I won't be late for your class Miss Dilaurentis" I replied.

"You best not be Miss fields or your be in trouble ".

when Emily walks off she has the cutest laugh ; we have such great banter together. I love it, it's really strange as I've never had a connection with a student before her. I feel we have something very special. I want to get to know her more . Howevet, as I said before it's so difficult when she doesn't know I like her and the same vice versa. I switch my thoughts off while going into college putting my bag on the desk and cleaning the white board .

Emily's pov

I walk off to swimming practice thinking about Ali. Last night I nearly kissed her but something stopped me. Maybe because I'm scared of making that first move; also I don't know how she would of reacted to me just randomly kissing her. I don't want to scare her off. I get changed into my swimming stuff being as quick as I can as I don't want be late. When I approach the swimming pool I get a surprise I stand there looking really shocked.

"Miss Dilaurentis what are you doing here where's Cece" ?

"It's Ali to you Em no one is in here. She's off today as she's unwell so they got me to cover this anyways I saw you swim so I know your a good swimmer"

I look at her while smiling trying not blush; at the same time she smiles back waiting for me to get into the swimming pool. Once I get in I start swimming up and down going really fast. Im trying my best to Impress Ali; once I hear the whistle go I remove the water from my eyes while looking at Ali.

"Unbelievable Em how quick you did that ; by looking at the records you was slightly faster than last time you were here with Cece " .

"Brilliant is it okay i have a extra ten minutes in here ? "
I replied.

"Yeah , sure Em go ahead I'll just sit here and watch you"
she replied.

I swim for 10 more minutes up and down the pool having full confidence . I stop and sit on the edge of the pool with my feet still in the water.

"Ali said Em take this bottle of water you need it ."

"Thank you Ali" . Cece was saying I should enter a tournament what do you think ? "

"Yeah I think you should go for it Em I can always come and support you if you want ".

"Wow would you really do that Ali "?
I ask her smiling .

"Yeah sure I would love to come with you and give you my support Em".

"Thank you that's so kind of you Ali I'll look into it for sure ".

"If you need my help let me know"
" By the way Em how comes you wear shorts in the pool? ".

"Yeah I will do and oh I would rather not say about my shorts if that's okay just something personal ".

"Oh right well that's fine I'll see you in English Em ".

"I'll tell you in my own time just not right now ".

As Ali smiles at me while waking off I get some water and start playfully splashing her ali just giggles .

"Em you best not get me wet otherwise I will have to give you detention".

"Oh would you now I continue laughing ".

"Em stop it Ali says laughing ".

See you soon Ali I replied getting out of the pool going into the changing rooms. I meet up with Aria Spencer, Hanna for lunch they are sat eating at our usual table.

"Hey Em where have you been? it took you ages lunch is nearly finished are you okay?

I replied that i was good and that I was at swimming practice. I then asked how everyone was.

"Yeah im good " Spencer isn't good though Toby and her had a argument !."

"Oh no sorry to hear that Spencer, I'm sure you guys will sort it out you always do anyways".

"Em are you coming to the cinema tonight ? us girls and our bfs if Toby is sorted out"
Aria asks .

"Yeah sure even though I'll feel like the odd one out , but I'll come what time?"
I replied .

"Film starts at 8 , is there no one you could invite at all Emily "
Hanna asks with a serious look on her face .

I pause for a second while looking at the girls , if only I could invite Ali that would be so awesome . I don't even know how she would feel about it.

"No there's no one i can invite but it's okay Hanna as I can cuddle up to you .

"Yeah , I guess but would be good if you could bring someone "
Hanna says ".

" I could not think of one person I could invite and said if they all want to go without me I don't mind ."

"No we want you to come aria says while finishing of eating ".

Oh no l replied look at the time! we are going to be 5 minutes late for English . "
I said we best go, grabbing my bag and linking Hanna"s arm.

As soon as we get into class I dig down down whilst getting my books out . I smile at Ali she gives me a look and that's when I can tell she's not happy .

"So why are late for my class"? .

"Sorry miss Diluarentis it was my fault , Emily and I, werevtaking about something important ".

Well couldn't it of waited until after college she replied. She also added that I should know more then anyone that she did not like people being late."

"I do I replied and I said I was sorry and that some things and can't be helped I suppose ."

"For arguing back with me you can stay behind after class " She said .

"But I can't stay behind I need to be somewhere I complain ".

"Well you should of thought about that Emily ; now get on with your work your disrupting the class".

As I continue with my work we come up to a bit where we have to answer questions. I keep answering them but Ali tells me to give someone else a chance ; so I do. We both keep smiling at each other from time to time. Hanna catches me at one stage. I feel my phone vibrate so I check it under the table .

"Em take a picture it will last longer babes xx ;) "

"I've got no clue what your going on about to be honest with you lol "😂😂.

"Oh you do Em don't worry about it you know very well what I'm talking about ;) "xxx

:Actually I don't so meh " 😜😜

The Class finishes and I stay seated while the students leave .Hanna whispers "have fun Em" as she leaves I just laugh at her while brushing it off . Ali gets a chair and sits down opposite my table looking at me .

"Well Em you've got some explaining to do why was you late? ".

"As if Ali are you really mad me right now for being late ?? I thought you was joking around ".

"I am joking Em I got you good there though ; you thought I was actually mad at you "
Ali says laughing at me.

"No I knew you was joking around really you didn't fool me "

"Oh you so didn't admit it Em"
Ali says staring at me

"Okay fine" I thought you were actually mad me for one second"
I say smiling at Ali .

"I couldn't ever be mad at you Em. What's your plans for tonight ? "

"Going to the cinema with Aria Spencer and Hanan other than that nothing and you ? "

"That's cool I hope you have a lovely time what film are you seeing? "

"Planet of the apes what's about you what's your plans Ali ? "

"I'm seeing a old friend tonight his come down from new York we've been friends since I went to school and never lost contact really "

"Oh right are you sure just a friend Ali? "
i say trying not to sound jealous "

"Yeah I'm sure I'm single Em I told you that I wouldn't lie to you. Anyways why would you ask me that ? "

"Oh no reason just a bit curious is all. Well I hope you both have a lovely time I guess I'll see you tomorrow Ali "

"Thank you by the way just before you go you can always come over to mine whenever you want to Em I loved yesterday "

"Me too I'm just sorry I got you a bit emotional but it was a good talk. Thank you for your offer I may take you up on that. "

"You don't have to be sorry in fact I don't open up to alot of people so feel lucky. Anyways stay safe Em "

"same to you too I'll see you tomorrow Ali "

As I leave I feel gutted for not inviting her but Ali has other plans anyways. I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous I'm just hoping I hid it well. I go home getting ready before meeting the girls at the cinema.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :) Thank you to those voting,viewing,commenting i love your support:)

I still can't believe pretty little liars has ended ,I felt very emotional watching the last episode for the last time. There wasn't as many Emison scenes as much as I thought there was going to be ,however the engagement was very cute. I will miss Sasha Pieterse playing Alison i thought she played Ali perfectly she was my favourite, Along with shay Mitchell who played Emily . I refuse to say goodbye as i hate goodbyes, instead Emison will live on in our books that everyone writes on here. 😢😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 987 28
-Emison Duh! -Based off the AU I have done on Instagram. -Emily is Intersex (if that's not your thing, don't read) -Follow my Instagram @emisonzau
197K 5.5K 15
Ashton was a freshman while Emily was a senior and the most popular girl in school. One day Ashton helps Emily and one thing leads another. They st...
24.1K 497 38
Read and find out Sorry suck at writing
34.4K 578 33
How Emison should have been I think. Emily is intersex.