The Last Warriors

By Darkest_Rose

We are protectors to all, human and supernatural alike. We protect packs, covens and humans from rogues. But... More

The Last Warriors
New Assignment
Telling the team
Arriving
Arrival of new guards
Protecting the Royals
Tracking
Staying with her
Desire
The Party
My everything
Pure Bloods
Power's
Glow
Flames
Plans
The final fight
Sequel

And now there's eleven

32.9K 1.4K 47
By Darkest_Rose

Chapter 15

Standing near the gates waiting for the last remainig warriors is sickening. Image's of different way's I can torture and kill Lewis flashed through my mind but none are brutal or painful enough for him. He doesn't deserve a quick death. He killed fifteen warriors without a seconds thought. So I'm going to repay him and kill his army without a seconds thought and make him watch. I just hope one of them mean something to him, so he can feel what's it's like to lose apart of himself. I have no idea who survived and who hasn't.

Finally after what feels like an eternity, I could hear the sound of cars getting closer. Right now this is the safest place for all us. We have higher number's here than we would if we were kept hidden away. Lewis must have thought all his birthday's came at once to wipe out so many of us out in one go. Even Jasper, Blake, Cole, Lucy and Emma are standing beside me silent, still shocked at what Lewis has done. Last night we spent talking about the other warriors. We might not have been in the same team's but we were all still close, we all bonded together over our loses and our victories throughout the year's. I just can't believe most of them are dead. You never actually think you could lose someone close to you. It's in the back of you're mind but you never expect it to become a reality, especially to this extent.

"Alexis, take a few deep breath and calm down. You're glowing like a lantern" Cole smiled trying to break the tension and it worked, til the cars pulled up in front of us.

My heart thumped in my chest as we gave each other a look, knowing we can't break down once we know who is gone. Turning back to face the car, I braced myself. The door's opened and the first person I could see getting out is a very bruised Ryan. Looking to see if Leo is getting out behind him, my heart sank. I had a crush on him yes, but I respected him as a warriors and a person too. I didn't think for a second he was one of the one's killed. Leo was a good leader to his team and a strong fighter. Daniel, Allie, Deacon and Mia followed behind Ryan, all looking equally bruised and injured. This is all that is left of us, eleven warriors out of what used to be thousands. My hate just multiplied for Lewis which I didn't think was possible. I looked at them and realised they had stopped walking and are staring at me in shock and awe. I must be glowing, but even I shocked myself, I'm not glowing, flames have literally erupted across my skin, burning brightly.

"Yeah, that one of the thing we will explain to you when you get settled" Jasper said smiling as he shook his head at me trying not to laugh.

"From what I can tell, that's only one of thing's you have to tell us, when did all of you change, did you all find mate's here?" Ryan asked as he really looked at us.

"Yeah, that too. We can talk about all that once we get you all to the house and settled. You might not want to talk about the attack but I'm going to need as much information as possible if we want to kill Lewis and his army" I said seriously.

"We will tell you everything we know, we all want that bastard dead and to think the council trusted him with our safety" Ryan spat looking disgusted and furious.

"Yeah, well he had them all fooled, but I knew the minute he decide my punishment that he is an evil bastard. He enjoyed it way to much" I told them, thinking back to the first time he whipped me.

"I think we all kinda knew after that, especially when we saw the state of you're back. That was just barbaric" Mia said as she cringed at the memory.

"Well it's time for pay back now and so much more" I told them.

Walking them to the house, they talked about what happened. It is hard to hear it but we have to so we know what we're up against. They shocked me when they told us Lewis had actually joined in with the attack instead of standing on the side lines like usual. He is getting more brave and cocky, that's his first mistake. Once he thinks he is unstoppable, that's when he will start making mistakes and that's when we will get him. Just like I thought, Leo died to save him them. He fought off as many as he could while they escaped but he didn't make it out after them. I hate to think of what his last moment' s must have been like, knowing there was no escape.

We waited in the kitchen while they got showered and settled, going over the information we have so far. Just like I thought Anna is involved. Lewis had a woman with him when they attacked and they described the bitch exactly. She has made the biggest mistake of her life by helping Lewis kill our kind. She isn't going to have an easy death. I don't care if she is the king's closest friend's daughter. Our laws are our laws and no one is untouchable or protected from them.

"Eli is going to let me know next time Anna is planning on leaving so I can follow her and hopefully she will lead us right to Lewis. She doesn't know that the remaining warriors from the attack have been brought here, so we need to keep them out of sight til she leaves. We can't risk her finding out we know about her involvement or she will alert Lewis and we won't find him til he attacks" I told them.

"Good idea, I don't think we would be able to hold any of them back from killing her if they did see her. We need to keep this as quite as possible, for as long as we can" Cole said.

"It will only take one person for her to recognise from the fight to know she is involved in all of this. What I want to know is how she knows Lewis and why she is helping him kill us off" I said curious.

"I can answer that, Anna is Lewis beloved" Ryan said as he walked into the kitchen, looking a bit fresher and more hopeful than when he arrived.

"Uh gross, It's disgusting to think that anyone would touch Lewis, beloved or not" Lucy said, as she wrinkled her nose at the thought.

"Okay, that kind of makes sense now. Eli told me that Anna was expecting Eli to claim her as his beloved if he didn't find his so he could take his place as king and she would be his queen. Lewis set up the attacks on the royal, knowing we would be called here, giving him enough time to wipe out the warrior back at home and then kill us. He knows we are a threat to him and he wouldn't be able to take over as king if we were all brought here to protect the royals but what they didn't expect was Eli to find his true beloved in the group of warriors that were sent to protect the royals" I said still going over everything in my head to make sure I have it right and that I'm not missing anything.

"We were always Lewis target's, even the vampire we captured told us the attacks weren't to kill the royals, they were to kill us. He knew the king would move them for safety, making them easy target's to wipe out in all one go. At home it wouldn't have worked because there was always someone out on assignment but this way he could be sure they were all together" Jasper said picking up on my thought's.

"Well we know what he is after but that also means we found someone Lewis cares about and a good way to make him suffer before we kill him is to watch the person he loves die. She helped plan the attacks so she has to pay the price for that and for betraying the Royal family" I said with a wicked smile. I'm going to make him wish he was never born and beg for me to end him.

"So which one of you girl's ended up being the prince's beloved?" Ryan asked as he looked at Lucy, Emma and I.

"That would be princess Alexis" Blake teased.

"Really? that's priceless, princess Alexis" Ryan teased as he did a mock bow.

"I would be careful Ryan not to piss off the princess, she can incinerate our asses now with just a flick of her palm" Jasper said trying to keep a serious expression on his face but failing miserably.

"You have more power's than the flames we saw earlier" Mia said as she walked in and sat down beside us.

"Oh she does, you're looking at the last pure blood elemental warrior" Cole said proudly.

"They actually exist, I have only ever heard stories about them, I never thought they were actually real. I just thought it was a fairy tail my father liked to tell me before bed" Mia said looking at me with awe as well.

"Okay, stop looking at me like that, I'm nothing special" I told her.

"You can't believe that Alexis, you have power's know one really new existed. You were always stronger, I just thought it was from being a pure blood. I didn't think you would be what legends are made of. I can't believe those stories were real" she said shaking her head and smiling. 

Allie, Deacon and Daniel walked into the kitchen a few minute's later and told us what they know about the attack as well.

"So you're all changed, does that mean you have all found yourselves someone's beloveds?" Allie asked with a romantic look in her eyes. She is a sucker for anything romantic.

"Yeah, all of us found our beloveds here. We know we stand a better chance against Lewis and his army if we changed. Changing has made us a little bit stronger than before but a hell of a lot harder to kill. We nearly lost Jasper when Lewis attacked til he found his beloveds work's in the medical wing. She changed him so he wouldn't die" Emma explained.

"Sounds like you have all been busy" Daniel said with a cheeky smile.

We just shook our head's at him, it's nice to know not everything has changed. Even with what they have all gone through, they still look for something to lighten the mood and who knows some of them could find their beloveds here. Once they can get outside without being seen by Anna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457 26 11
Vampire killers are real , living amongst you everyday only when needed. You wouldn't even notice if we showed up on your front door step. We look n...
937K 37.1K 23
My name is Ruby. I'm the first born of the stronger royal bloodline. Unlike most of my family, I cannot be killed, I'm stronger than the royal family...
1.4K 69 16
Book #1 Being the strongest or the most powerful group of Vampires doesn't mean you don't face problems or challenges, but when a challenge arises; t...
222K 11.4K 32
People call me different names. They think that they know me, know who I am and who I want to be. They think that I want to be a fighter, someone who...