HARUM SCARUM | kth. [COMPLETE...

claireathon tarafından

She loved, and she loved, until it hurt. Just how much reckless could she be? ♚ AWARDS: 1st place in HER AWAR... Daha Fazla

↣ Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
↣ Appreciating Taehyung
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
↣ End
FINAL BOOK

Chapter Fifty-Six

349 34 66
claireathon tarafından

"Hey." I looked down and find Jungkook smiling up at me. His smile dropped. "Why are you crying? Aish.. is it Taehyung?" I didn't reply, since his gaze ended up lowering on my left hand. "Yuna.. are you okay?"

He tried to sit up and reach for my hand, but I moved so he could see it better. I could barely move my fingers, it was almost as if I couldn't control them. And the slightest touch or movement hurt. 

"It isn't Taehyung.. and I'm okay." I reassured. Even smiling hurt my cut cheek. Geez.. can't I just be happy? 

"What happened?" he questioned. "Your cheek and your hand.." 

"It's a long story." I sighed, but told him everything. About the woman that shot him, what happened to me, to Mina, between me and my mother.. he nodded and listened throughout the whole story. 

"And.. Eomanim blames you for that?" he frowned. "Yuna.. it isn't your fault.. don't let her words get to you. Nami looks up to you now.. and if you think you're alone.. you aren't." 

I found my cheek hurting again, which meant I was unconsciously smiling at his words the whole time. 

There was a soft knock on the door, and Jaehee poked her head inside. Seeing me, she frowned and ran over, feeling her tightly wrap her arms around me. "Suyung.. I'm sorry if I wasn't there.. what happened?" 

Making their way over, was Hobi, Seokjin, and Namjoon. 

I gave her a look that I would explain later as Hobi gasped. "Yuna! Have you changed your gauze? It's probably sore. And your cheek, have you changed your bandage?" he moved closer and started observing me. 

"Yes, the nurses did it." I reassured, smiling small. "I'm okay.. really." 

"Can you hold something with your left hand.. at all?" Namjoon spoke, making his way over and handing me a bouquet of flowers he got for Jungkook. 

"I haven't tried." I said, pursing my lips and reaching for the bouquet. I secretly wished that my grip would be as strong as before, but as I grabbed it, the bouquet fell on the floor a second being in my grasp. 

My hand was so weak. 

"Aish.. I guess you should let your hand rest for now so it can regain it's strength back.. okay?" Namjoon said. 

Seokjin grabbed the bouquet from the floor and placed it on the bedside table, giving me a bright smile as he placed a paper bag on another stand. "Don't worry, hyung. I brought chicken! And it's from that restaurant you liked." 

I felt myself smiling again. Excited, I made my way to where he was and sat down before the table. 

"Yah, Yuna might not leave some for me!" Jungkook complained, laughing. 

I didn't really thought how I could eat if my dominant hand was broken. So when Seokjin pulled out the box of chicken from the paper bag, I found myself sulking again. God. 

"Say, where's Taehyung and the others?" Jaehee groaned and started going on her phone. "Didn't we talk.. 12? It's 2 already." 

"Yes. And you went here at 2." Jungkook added. 

She flushed, "I was doing my makeup!" 

"But you look cuter without makeup." he said quickly. Once realising what he just said, he pulled the covers up to his face. "I mean, nothing." 

Jaehee's mouth went agape, her face red. "I'm just.. going to go and call the others." and she exited the room. 

I moved my right hand to get some chopsticks. I opened the box and found myself face to face with the ever so familiar chicken that I loved so much. 

I started moving the chopsticks around my fingers to get used to it, and Seokjin noticed me doing this as he ate beside me on the table. 

"It's hard to try and change the dominance of your hand." Namjoon started as he made his way over.

"I can feed you!" Hobi volunteered. 

My eyes narrowed, "I'm not a child.. I can do this." 

"Your hand will heal." Namjoon shot back and placed a hand on my shoulder. "The second day is always the worst. Try and do the least action you can do with it." 

I ignored him and started feeding myself, which was uncomfortable as hell that Seokjin ended up choking on his food from laughing so hard. Jungkook and Namjoon laughed, too. 

"Yuna." Hobi chided and pulled a seat next to me, grabbing the chopsticks from my grasp. "Today is an exception. You're not eating like a person." 

I felt heat rise up my cheeks of embarrassment, but it went away soon. Hobi started feeding me, and I tried to not make any eye contact with anyone the whole meal. At all. That was the worst meal I've ever had! 

Someone knocked on the door, and inside came Yoongi and Jaehee. 

"Oi, oi, oi." Yoongi said, quickly making his way over to me. "Taehyung didn't tell me anything about your cheek getting cut." he clicked his tongue. "Don't take off the bandage but replace it every night before you go to sleep." 

"Yes, yes." I nodded. 

"And don't mention anything about quitting the piano. Or even drawing." he held up a finger, before pulling out his phone and taking off its case, showing me the drawing of him I drew months ago. "If you are, you're dead." 

"Alright." I sighed. And then I felt a flick on my forehead, making me look up. "Ow! What was that for?" 

"For frowning." he said. "And you need to explain everything. Now." 

"Let's wait for Taehyung and Jimin." Namjoon butted in. "And I heard the two people behind this are in jail. So we can just recall everything without feeling as threatened." 

Someone knocked on the door, signalling someone's presence. And I felt my heart skip a beat. I felt so bad for snapping at Taehyung last night. 

And sure enough, it was the two. I feel my feet bring me in front of them. 

"Yunaaa!" Jimin cried, hugging me tight. "Are you alright? Your cheek! Does it hurt? And your hand! Aish, who would do this to you?" he hugged me again. 

"I'm alright, Jimin." I smiled softly and patted his shoulder, while the others greeted him. 

I didn't bother looking up at Taehyung. I wrapped my arms around him. 

"Taehyung, I'm sorry." I said softly. "I was so low. I was just so tired." I looked up and found him smiling at me. 

"It's okay, Yuna." he reassured, placing a quick kiss on my nose, "I know you were tired. Please don't go to work today." 

I pulled away and made my way to one of the empty chairs, "I need to." 

"Need to what?" Namjoon asked. 

"I need to go to work." I said. "At the director's office and a restaurant. But we'll still have time to.. hang out." 

"Fuck the job." Yoongi started. "Give yourself a break. Your hand needs to rest, and so do you. At most, you need to be resting right now. You didn't need to come." 

"Yes, but you see.." I trailed off. "We're in desperate need of money now.. Mina's gone. Our business is getting bankrupt. We're loaded with unpaid taxes and debts. The least I could do-" 

"Is rest." Jungkook spoke, which made not only me, but everyone shocked. He didn't usually speak up at times like this. "They have to understand. They're not the only ones carrying the burden." 

"Yes." Hobi nodded. "And what we need now.. is the story." 

So I told them everything. From walking alone at night, to my mother blaming me. 

"And she strikes again." Namjoon sighed. "This isn't your fault. It wasn't anyone's. I'm going to stand up for you, Suyung. You know that it isn't your fault." 

"But I need to be the one to understand." I bit my lip. "Because them understanding me is impossible. I do all the work." 

"Then for once," Jaehee started. "You just have to rest. They can't always depend on you. I never met Mina, but for sure.. she wouldn't blame you. And it happened out of a sudden.." 

"The two are in jail right now." Namjoon informed us. "Got what they deserve." 

"For killing someone? Talk about justice - jail my ass." Yoongi scoffed. "They ruined the town's reputation, too." 

I guess.. for today, I had to rest.. they were right. 

A phone buzzed.

For a while, everyone was quiet, until Seokjin pulled out his phone. He gasped at the text message. "Oh my god!" he stood up and started dancing. 

We read the message that was on the table, and we couldn't help but smile. 

"You passed the university test!" Taehyung clapped. "Aish, hyung is going to study in his dream college." 

"On the other hand," Jimin gave Yoongi a sneaky glance. 

"Hey!" he said, pulling out his phone. "Sooner or later, I'm gonna get my text message too. And all of you will be looking at me in awe whenever you see me!" 

"Graduation is like in.." Jimin started. "6 months." 

"Yes." Seokjin nodded. "It's still a long year." 

"But we'll still be hanging out in summer, right?" Taehyung asked excitedly. 

Jungkook laughed, "No problem for me and Yuna!" 

"Lucky!" Jimin groaned. 

"I won't be here in summer." Jaehee frowned. "I'll be in America." 

"What?" Jungkook's mouth went agape. "I didn't know that!" 

"Well now you know." she shrugged. "It's only for the summer, though. I'll be back before the school year starts again! Nobody's going to leave soon, right?" 

"No one." Namjoon finalised. "but Yoongi and Seokjin-hyung will be living in Seoul, in their dorms after graduation." 

"We'll be living in the same dorm!" Seokjin laughed. "But we aren't roommates.." 

"I prefer having none." Yoongi defended. "But that just means we still get to see each other around. And when I mean by that, is that you'll probably be hanging in my room every night."

"If you don't visit.." I started. "I'm going to find you on my own!" 

"Aish, don't worry." Yoongi waved a hand. "Seokjin will be back every weekend, so I will be too." 

"Yay!" Jimin said excitedly. "I'll try and do my homework before every weekend so I can get to hang out with everyone!" 

My mind wandered off to Nami. I didn't want to leave her alone now that she looked up to me. I might as well get back. 

"I want to stay.." I started. "But I need to go." 

"You aren't going to work." Hobi said right away. I flashed them a reassuring smile and stood up. 

"I'm going to go home and check on Nami." I said. At the sound of her, Taehyung perked up and made his way over to me. 

"I want to come!" 

"The kid?" Namjoon questioned. I nodded.

"Is it that or are you two just going out on a date?" Seokjin teased. I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"Yah, I'll text you something later, Seokjin." I said. 

"What is it?" he asked. 

"It's a secret!" 

"A secret?" Jungkook gasped. "Then I need to know!" 

"You'll know soon." I told him. "Let's see each other on 30!" 

"Here?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yeah!" Taehyung smiled. 

 "Anyways, we're off!" 

"Don't do anything funny." Yoongi said, as everyone waved goodbye at us. 

We strolled home. 

--- 

I'M SO BUSY FROM SCHOOL OMG FORGIVE ME 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CUTE AF 

THIS BOOK WAS LONGER THAN I EXPECTED IT TO BE TBH HAHAHA

AGAIN ENJOY THE HAPPINESS 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

130K 10.6K 25
In which Hobi gets in a car accident and suffers a permanent limp that prevents him from dancing. 1st place in BestofBangtanAwards Hoseok Category 12...
161K 6.5K 25
[COMPLETED] In which, through all the incidents happened, they learnt how valuable they are, how valuable every one of them, especially their eldest...
19.9K 1.4K 35
"They say there's good in chaos, but where is the good in me?" ♚ AWARDS: 1ST place in BTS AND BP AWARDS. (Hoseok) 1ST place in 21st CENTURY AWARDS (H...
164K 8.3K 26
𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞...