Can't get him off my mind//Ja...

By dolanwdwx

Highest ranking #7 in loveatfirstsight Lily is Logan and Jake Paul's sister. She moved in with Logan to get... More

Moving ch.1
Him ch.3
Feeling ch.4
Cant get her off my mind ch.5
What is happening ch.6
Its happening ch.7
Date ch.8
I can break you ch.9
Virginity ch.10
Fake ch.11
I ship it: Lance ch.12
Forgivness ch.13
Couple? Ch.14
Chicken wars ch.15
Friends? Ch.16
Surprise ch.17
Party ch.18
Feelings ch. 19
I love you ch.20
The End of something new ch.21
Lost and Found ch.22
Happy birthday Pt 1 ch.23
Happy birthday pt 2 ch.24
Happy birthday Pt3 ch.25
Family ch.26
Reunited ch.27
Sydney ch.28
Thank you
Movie night ch.29
Barbecue ch.30
Love ch.31
Broken ch.32
My love ch.33
Family love ch.34
Home ch.35
New home ch.36
Suprise ch.37
What ch.38
Life ch. 39
New York ch. 40
Proposal pt 1 ch. 41
Proposal pt 2 ch 42
Last chapter ch. 43
New book

Meeting them ch.2

979 18 8
By dolanwdwx

Play song above, youth by Troy Sivan
Before they can say anything I elbow them in the stomach and turn around.

"Ow cougar. What the hell" I hear Logan yell as he drops the vlog camera. I immediately pick him up and hug him.

"Oh my god Logan! You scared the shit out of me. What the hell is wrong with you." I say to him

"Just trying to have some good old fun. Logang do you see what I am going to have to deal with for the rest of my life" Logan says sarcastically

I just rolled my eyes at him and punched him in the arm while I brought him in for a hug.

"I've missed you"

"That's true. Now say wassup to the logang"

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the camera.

"Wassup logang I hope you have a wonderful day I know I will once I get back to the apartment and sleep"

Logan put the camera away and we get into the car as he puts on the radio. A couple minutes later he turns the music off.

"Some of the guys are coming over around four so be prepared" He said.

Right now it is about 2:00pm and I still need to take a nap cuz I'm tired af

"Ok just let me take a nap." He rolled his eyes at me and turned the music up. I leaned over and gave him a hug.

"I missed you lo"

"I missed you to cougar" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and we finally made it to the apartment.

I grabbed my carry on and Logan grabbed my suitcases. This is a one and a life time opportunity to have Logan carry my stuff so I had to take advantage of it. We walked into the apartment and he showed me to my room.

"Wait, close your eyes I want your room to be a surprise"

he came behind me and covered my eyes with his hands and lead me into my room.

"Are you ready...1...2...3..." he uncovered my eyes and I feel to the ground.

"OH MY GOD. LOGAN ALEXANDER PAUL YOU DID THIS FOR ME."

"Yes and I guess you like it"

"like it? I don't like it I LOVE IT. it is the best surprise yet thank you so much lo. I love you"

I can't believe he did this for me. I love him so much. I ran and jump on my new bed.

"I am gonna take a nap. Ok?"

"Aright"

he closed the door behind him. I set a timer for an hour because I didnt want to sleep for long.

*1 hour later*

I woke up from my alarm blasting in my ear. I didn't realize I was on the edge of the bed, so I roll over and end up on the floor.

"Ow"

I got up from the floor and put my suit case on my bed and grabbed an outfit. I was just going to un pack tommorow. I grab a pair of ripped jeans, my nirvana shirt and a pair of my black vans. It is about 3:15pm

I walk out of my room to see Logan talking to his vlog. Of course. I walk over to his fridge and there is barely anything to eat

"Good morning baby sis.  Or should I say good afternoon!"

"Hey lo, I am going to take your car to go to the store and get food because you have nothing."

"Ok the keys are on the counter"

" thanks"

I grabbed the keys and went down to the garage to drive to Ralph's.

I got back to the apartment and grab the bags from the trunk. I got into the elevator and we stopped at the first floor and picked up five guys. I have to admit they were kind of cute. We stop on my floor. I get out of the elevator and so do they. They were walking in the same direction as me. They just kept following me. I started to freak out because I have a fear of being kidnapped. I stopped and turned around and punched two of the guys in the stomach and kicked the other one in the balls. I was to scared to get the other two so I just ran to the apartment and shut the door when Logan sees that I am out of breath.

"What happens cougar"

"There...were...these....guys" I took a deep breath

"These guys followed me out of the elevator and you know I have a fear of being kidnapped so I turned around and punched two of them in the stomach and one of them in the balls."

Jakey is calling
J: hey sis
L: hey jakey
J: so I have a surprise for you so can you come over tomorrow?
L: um let me think I might be busy with all my new friends and my boyfriend wants to take me on a date so I'm not sure.
J:*laughter* ok I will see you tommorow. Bye
L:bye
End of call

I started laugh. Jake knows me so well. I walk into the living room and see the guys that followed me. I scream. Then I notice Logan sitting with them laughing and then they stared at me and I look and one of the guys with ice on his sack. I was so confused.

"What they hell cougar, why are you screaming"

"Because these were the guys that followed me!"

Logan started laughing

"Why are you laughing" I said irritated

"Because these are the guys that I said that I wanted you to meet"

As soon as he said that I fell to the ground and put my head in my hands. I got up and walked over to the guys that I hurt.

"Oh my god I am so fucking sorry. I have a really big fear of being kidnapped and I have never met you guys so I got really scared I am so sorry" I put my face in my hands. I looked up all three of the guys were staring at me. They all said it was ok but I still felt bad.

"Ok um... I am Lily paul, logan and jakes sister. What are your names."

"I am corbyn besson" I loved his hair

"My name is Daniel Seavey" his eyes are so cute

"My name...is...Jonah marais" he laughed then groaned in pain. I felt really bad

"Are you ok do you want some Advil"

"No... but thank..you" I pat him on the leg and he smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Mynameisjackavery" he said it really fast it sounded like he was in a lot of pain. Well no duh lily you kicked him in the balls. Ok.
oh my lord fucking mercy, he is so hot. Wait lily snap out of it you fucking kicked him in the balls. I smiled at him and started to blush. He looked at me and smiled to.

"My name is.......... mhhh...... za.....ch.."

"His name is zach Herron" Corbyn said from behind him.

"I'm guessing you have never been punched before. Or at least as hard as I did" he shook his head the guys and I started laughing

A/N
I will either be posting every day or every other day. That you so much for ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 854 29
Falling in love with Jack Avery. Bonnie Paul. Yup, Logan, and Jake Paul's little sister. She's 17 years old and is a YouTuber just like her brother...
6.9K 173 33
Lucy Paul finally finds love after meeting the right people .... Will anything get in her way or will she live a perfect normal life like a ordinary...
128K 2.1K 63
Friends since their childhood. Lovers since High School. One decision tears them apart. But not for long. When Raegan returns from her tour a huge...
2M 29.6K 194
A new girl on team 10 what could go wrong....everything