The Eyes of Zombies

By DrWinner

The girl attempted to run, but she was surrounded. Her long hair did her no good. Her male companion had clim... More

Prologue part 1/3
Prolouge part 2/3
Prolouge 3/3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The Eyes of Zombies part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The eyes of Zombies pt. 3
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Meta: Part One

The Eyes of Zombies

375 9 1
By DrWinner

Those things would not stop following me! No matter where I ran, they were there. They were in the cafeteria, the gym, the band room. Everywhere. I'd seen others, but they couldn't help. They all had their own problems. One kid I saw was being chased by a pack of them. All I could do was hide and pray for him. Their eyes were what scared me the most. Most of them were a cloudy blue, a few were red, and rarer ones were pretty much every color of an artist's palate. When they caught someone, their eyes, no matter what color before, always became one of those colors. My friend was a crystal color. I locked him in the custodian's closet. Hopefully he won't get out. But they've found me. So I must run and pray, run and pray, run and pray, run...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 484 18
Echo was having a typical day at school when the unexpected happened a demon appeared. It murdered everyone in her class wounding her fatally across...
2.2K 49 14
{s e a s o n 1 - 2} {t h e w a l k i n g d e a d} I'm just a nine year old girl trying to survive the apocalypse, but that's hard to do when you're...
28.9M 686K 36
"Oomph!" The sound rushed out of my mouth as the door opened before I could reach the handle and my body hit a wall. I took a step back and realized...
581 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...