THE WAREHOUSE HOTLINE

By MaryamlovesBTR

THE UNDISCOVERED AWARDS WINNER FOR THE SHORT STORY CATEGORY | HIGHEST RANK #75 IN SHORT STORY THE MALIBU AWAR... More

|0|: Intro
|1|: The Warehouse Hotline
|2|: Go Upstairs, Genius
|3|: What's Your Name?
|4|: What Can I Do For You?
|5|: I'm Going To Call You, Sapphire
|6|: You Asked Me How I Was, So I Said, Evil
|7|: The Penthouse Hotline
|8|: The Warehouse Hotline's Advice
|9|: Revenge Sucks
|10|: You're Always Calm And Cool
|11|: How Can I Help You, Pretty Lady?
|12|: Enjoyed The Charade?
|13|: Would You Like A Side Of Fries With That?
|14|: Homework
|15|: Hotline Commotion
|16|: Can You Ever Trust A Villain?
|17|: The Penthouse Hotline Services
|18|: You're Not A Chum
|19|: You Always Know The Right Things To Say
|20|: Kicked Your Sorry Butt
|21|: Hang In Tight, Clarisse
|22|: In Your Wildest Dreams
|23|: Health Clinic For Superheroes (MC)
|24|: My Name's Georgia
|25|: You're Both Exactly The Same
|26|: Mystery And Mellowness (MC)
|27|: More Damage Than This? (MC)
|28|: All Villains Are The Worst
|29|: You Got It Bad
|30|: You've Been Placed On Hold
|31|: I Really Thought I Had A Chance
|32|: How I Found You
|33|: Drew Has Tricks Up His Sleeves, Pretty Lady
|34|: Are You A Villain?
|35|: We Finally Meet
|36|: I Am Such A Huge Fan!
|37|: And Chase Was Gone
|38|: Sayonara Hero
|39|: Can't Get Over The Fact, That I'm Talking To My Hero!
|40|: I Am Your Family Too
|41|: Is That How You Talk To A Villain?
|42|: Please. I Could've Taken You Down
|43|: Break Them
|44|: More Action Than Talk
|45|: Estranged Things
|46|: I'm A Villain
|47|: I'll Help You
|49|: I Came Here For Some Business
|50|: Are They Under Some Protection Programme?
|51|: Let Me Finish
|52|: Knocked Them Out Pretty Badly
|53|: Not If You're A Villain
|54|: Surveillance
|55|: Case #ED281
|56|: I Didn't Decieve Anyone
|57|: This Is All My Fault
|58|: She's In A Coma
|59|: Gee Clarisse
|60|: Not All Of Us Are Heartless
|61|: Who Is This New Villain?
|62|: Pop Went The Bubble
|63|: Wow Indeed, Love
|64|: Late Night Trip
|65|: A. B Hopkins
|66|: Hunter, Xavier And Dianna
|67|: Run
|68|: See You, Geek
|69|: Superhero Colours
|70|: Miss Me?
|71|: Shiz, Dunk And Wreck
|72|: Surprise
|73|: Kingdom Of Fear
|74|: Remind Me To Play 20 Facts With You
|75|: You Surprise Me Sometimes, Kid
|76|: You're Destroy?
|77|: Get Even?
|78|: Get Up, You Moron
|79|: Don't Go All Sappy On Me Now
|80|: You Were Really Brave
|81|: Eat Some Pudding
|82|: You're So Cliché
|83|: I Missed You Too, Candy Cane
|84|: Not Bad, Sapphire
|85|: Watch Out
|86|: You Look Familiar
Character Q/A
|87|: Tell Me Something I Don't Know

|48|: Premises 101

53 10 6
By MaryamlovesBTR

Dedicated to memacorn18 Membrane, you make me laugh and are one of my first readers. Since you love 'Sapphire' so much, this chapter is dedicated to you.

*

"Psst, Chase." Avery whispered as they reached a secret alleyway.

Out stepped a figure dressed in full on black, with a mask around their mouth, hood up and gloves on. Avery's and Georgia's breath hitched in the back of their throats.

The figure pulled their mask slightly down as Avery breathed out a breath of relief.

"It's only, Dianna." Georgia breathed out in relief.

Chase started walking as the girls followed behind her.

"Why are we here?" Avery asked quietly, cautious of this alleyway.

"You wanted my help." Chase stopped as she pulled off her glove and lifted her hand up onto a graffiti wall as it scanned her palm, surprising Georgia and Avery.

"She-." Avery stuttered as the graffiti wall opened slightly as Chase entered putting her glove back on again.

Georgia and Avery both looked at each other before following behind Chase as the graffiti wall closed once again. It was dark with smoke clearing on the floor, Avery grasping into Georgia's arm as the two girls were met with pure darkness trying to follow behind Chase.

They had reached a pathway where there was light, also finding Chase. They stopped walking as Chase lowered her head slightly, an interface scanning her eye.

'Access granted'

Chase moved back as another set of doors opened revealing more light, the room looked more expensively designed with a technological vibe to it. It was white but had some lights almost as if it were for a group of biochemists, bioengineers and other scientists sort of room.

Walking through, the girls eyed the room, it was quite a large room, before they continued to follow Chase. She stopped again in front of a woman who was at a desk in a white coat and thick rimmed glasses. She looked up at Chase as Chase lowered her mask as the woman gulped and typed away quickly giving Chase a card in her hand; walking ahead as Georgia and Avery followed behind.

"What was that all about?" Georgia mimed as Avery shrugged and shook her head, confused herself.

They had finally reached a door, labelled,

'Premises 101'.

Chase tagged the card on the interface as the doors opened up. Another door stood tall.

"How many doors?" Avery asked Georgia quietly.

"No idea." She shook her head.

Chase did a secret knock on the door as the door had a secret latch where it was slid to reveal a pair of brown eyes. They looked at Chase, then to the girls before narrowing their eyes.

"Open the door, Memphis." Chase's altered voice called as the door opened immediately. There as a whiff of smoke that flowed through the room as Chase stepped in.

Avery and Georgia breathed out looking scared before moving into the room with Chase as they saw a smoke falling from above them. A smoke machine.

The atmosphere looked dark, the room was massive as it had a lot of things: a pool table, vending machines, foosball, desks, computers, lounge area. It was far from being an underground drug gang, it looked more like an underground villain club.

"Chase, evil to see you again." An altered-edited voice spoke.

"Do all villains do that?" Avery asked.

"Do what?" The person asked.

"Never mind." Avery grumbled.

"Memphis, this is Avery and Georgia. The ones I told you about." The person named Memphis looked at Avery and Georgia scrutinising them as they nodded their heads.

Memphis lowered their mask, pulled their hood down as Avery and Georgia realised that Memphis was a girl. She had dark coloured skin and dark brown eyes. Her hair was pulled up into braids as she was wearing a dark blue hoodie and a navy coloured mask.

"So you're the two that are being threatened by Destroy." Avery and Georgia looked at Memphis as Chase lowered her mask down.

"Yeah, I'm guessing you're the chick that's gonna help us." Georgia confidently stated as Avery looked at her best friend surprised, Chase looked amused as her brows raised and Memphis nodded her head, impressed.

"I like this one." Memphis stated as she turned to Chase nodding her head. "Destroy hasn't attacked anyone for over eight months, so his comeback is supposed as something big." Memphis admitted as she started to walk with Chase as Avery and Georgia followed behind.

They were passing by fellow villains, handsome ones to be precise. Some with beautiful eyes, amazing hair and melodious laughs.

"What is this the Villain Models Underground Agency?" Avery blurted as she instantly regretted it, seeing some boys tilt their heads up and flashing their pearly whites and smirking.

Memphis chuckled, "you're exactly right. Not only are they secret models but they're also dangerous villains that could attack at any given moment."

"I wonder who would want their secret life to be a model, when they're fighting all the time." Avery asked.

"Funny you should say, Chase works here sometimes." Chase face-palmed herself at Memphis' words. Avery looked at Chase.

"Oh my gosh, really? Is- is this really true?" Avery seemed really excited.

"Yeah one of our top models." Memphis nodded her head in response as they stopped walking.

"Memphis." Chase began.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a model. It all makes sense now."

"What does?"

"She has a towering frame, beautiful features -." Chase looked at Avery shutting her up instantly.

"Not to forget a melodious laugh." Georgia pointed out as Chase rolled her eyes.

"That is all irrelevant."

"Oh, no it's not! Won't you tell them what you gained from being a model?" Memphis folded her arms.

"I didn't come here to discuss about a model life."

"Yeah, well I didn't hire you to become a model and not telling them the gains you received from this job."

"You didn't hire me at all." Chase spoke. "You practically forced me to fill in for a model and bumped me up to top model."

"True, true. But tell them what you gained." Memphis smirked as Chase licked her lips and sighed.

"A partnership with Gregorio Valdez to model full time."

There was silence.

"WHAT!" Georgia and Avery yelled as Chase shook her head.

"It's true." Memphis smirked.

"THE Gregorio Valdez. He's- he's freaking amazing! He gave Florida Gurt the face of Intern and Anissa Sinha the face of Baddis. The two top famous brands in the world!" Georgia gushed. "How can we not freak out." She made her point.

"But of course, you shouldn't turn this opportunity down-."

"Already did." Chase answered.

"Wait, what? Why?" Avery demanded as Chase answered simply.

"It's not my thing."

"You're drop dead gorgeous." Avery admitted as Chase smirked.

"Sweetheart, I don't walk on runways, I fly on roof tops."

Avery rolled her eyes as Chase continued.

"As Memphis said, Destroy is making a comeback. We don't have any idea what he plans on doing, but for some reason he chose two random mortals." Chase folded her arms with a serious expression.

"What exactly do you mean by 'comeback', to be precise?" Georgia asked.

"Destroy is a villain. He has different M.Os and different strategies to attack people. So, when the superheroes took him down he had gone incognito for a while." Chase answered.

"Eight months to be exact." Memphis nodded her head.

"That means he could be lurking anywhere in the streets. He may have seen you enter-." Avery thought.

"That's not possible." Memphis shook her head.

"Explain, please."

Memphis and Chase both stared at each other.

"I have a device on my wrist, this can pick up any non-mortal energy around us. So, I had done a quick check around the perimeter and no sign of anything including Destroy was shown. Why do you think we have so much security here." Chase responded.

"There are a lot of security here. This is a tight knit of people. It's difficult to get in here, consider only elite villains can come through here." Memphis shrugged.

"So you own this place?" Georgia arched a dark brow.

"Sure. Me and my brother, Danny." She jutted her nose in the direction of a boy who held similar features as Memphis, but had his hair in a bun as he was playing pool. He lifted his hand up in the direction of the girls and flashed a smile.

The girls nodded their heads in response turning back to Chase and Memphis.

"I thought villains would've trashed this place down by now." Georgia looked around.

"This place is very important. Not only do people chill here, but they have a hangout vibe around this place." Memphis explained.

"Anyways, Destroy is still on the lose." Memphis seriously stated.

"We've got a lot of work to do, if you want to hunt him down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 237 20
Some of my Best and original poetry. 💫SOME OF MY WORK IN THIS BOOK IS LONG, I DO NOT PRESENT SHORT POETRY, I TEND TO WRITE LONG POEMS. I ALWAYS HAV...
1.9M 53.9K 56
C O M P L E T E D || Highest Rank; #4 in Funny || || Highest Rank; #6 in Boys || ⇎𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓲𝓽'𝓼...
42K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...