Raabta

By Kid_Katt

#308 IN FANFICTION Khushi realized her love for Arnav only to be left heartbroken at the news of Arnav agreei... More

I
II
III
IV
V
Auther's note
VI
Epilogue

VII

15.1K 613 247
By Kid_Katt

"Khushi?" Khushi jerked out of her thoughts listening to Arnav's voice and looked around to see that they had reached Raizada Mansion.

Khushi took a deep breath trying to calm her racing heart. She was nervous and she was scared.

Arnav had called an hour ago and had asked her to be ready. Just in the next fifteen minutes, Arnav had been at her doorstep to pick her up.

Khushi had been surprised at his tenderness. She was experiencing Arnav's care for the first time and her eyes welled up out of love for this mysterious man.

Arnav had made sure to drive slow throughout the journey to Raizada Mansion.

Khushi, once again, jerked out of her thoughts and saw Arnav standing in front of her with his right hand stretched out.

Khushi looked wide eyed at Arnav. She hadn't expected this gesture from Arnav for her. But wasn't Arnav surprising her since yesterday? He was being nice to her. And she wasn't used to it.

"What?"

"You are not Laad Governor!" Khushi whispered audibly making Arnav smirk.

Masking his smirk, Arnav straightened his face and said, "Let's go, Khushi."

Arnav and Khushi walked up the stairs and rang the bell waiting for someone to open the door.

Khushi's hold on Arnav's hand tightened in worry. She did not have an ounce if thought about what Arnav had planned. But she had an unknown trust in him to set things right. Yet, the worry about the family's reaction ate her up.

Khushi took a deeo breath and closed her eyes relaxing herself as she felt Arnav hold her hand tighter making his intention of not leaving her clear.

Hari Prakash opened the door and Khushi and Arnav walked inside only to see the family members standing a few feet away from them.

Anjali had her eyes filled with tears. She was worried for Arnav. Even though Khushi had called and informed her that Arnav was fine, yet her heart wanted to see her brother fine in front of her.

"Chhote, where had you been? Do you know how worried we all were?" Anjali asked hugging Arnav.

"Relax Di, I am fine. My sugar level had decreased and I had fainted in the parking. But now I am fine." Arnav informed not revealing the complete matter.

"Saale Sahab, next time be careful with your health. Even when Khushi had informed us that you are okay, it had taken a lot of efforts from me to make your stubborn sister sleep. She was adamant on coming and seeing you in the heavy rain." Shyam complained against Anjali while Anjali narrowed her eyes at him for complaining about her.

Arnav laughed a bit while Khushi smiled admiringly. She really adored this lovely couple.

Everyone stood right there thanking god and talking to each other.

Lavanya walked to Arnav and hugged him tightly. Breaking the hug, she cupped Arnav's face and said, "I am so glad you are okay, ASR. I was so worried for you. Especially when I got to know that you are with her." Lavanya turned an accusing gaze towards Khushi shocking her and everyone. "What if she might have seduced her again into spending a night with her?"

Khushi stood shocked at her place listening to Lavanya's accusations. She couldn't believe that Lavanya was saying so.

How could Lavanya-ji accuse me of something so low?

Family members stood shocked and offended at Lavanya's accusations on Khushi.

"Ms. Kashyap, what are you saying?" Nani asked in an angry tone.

"What wrong did I say, Nani? Why don't you ask Khushi if she is pregnant or not? And that too with ASR's child?" Lavanya said loosing her cool.

The information came as a shock to everyone. They couldn't believe on what Lavanya was saying. Khushi won't cross her limits and Arnav won't take advantage of a girl. So how could Lavanya be saying the truth? But why would she lie?

"Hello Hi Bye Bye, Phatti Saree, what is Ms. Lavanya tellings? Are you pregnant?" Mami asked with a scrutinizing gaze.

Tears fell from Khushi's eyes at being accused. Her hold on Arnav's hand loosened making Arnav look at her.

Khushi saw Arnav flinch at her face and she knew he hated to see her reaction. Khushi tried removing her hand from Arnav's hold but his hold on her hand just tightened.

"Khushi Betiya, please say whatever Ms. Kashyap is telling is wrong." Nani pleaded

Arnav turned towards the family and said in a clear voice, "Yes, Lavanya is right. Khushi is pregnant with my child. Neither of us regret having this child "

"How could you do this, Chhote? And Khushi-ji?" Anjali's voice came as a whisper as she took in the shock.

"It wasn't Khushi's fault. It was my-"

"You were not at fault either." Khushi whispered from behind Arnav, her face bent down.

"But you did bring shame on the family." Nanni said angrily.

"Nani, don't judge them. They might have a reason for this. We all know Saale Sahab and Khushi-ji won't do anything that brings shame on both families." Shyam spoke supporting Arnav and Khushi.

He knew both of them well enough to not judge them on a single news.

"What reason must there be, Jijaji? This Chamkili must have seduced ASR and ASR must have lost his control. She just wanted to trap ASR for money." Lavanya said with distaste.

"Enough!" Arnav shouted. Taking a dangerous step towards Lavanya, he said in a deadly voice, "One more word against Khushi or our child and I won't think twice before ruining your life, Lavanya."

Lavanya shuddered at his wrath. Arnav turned towards Shyam and said, "We were Nainital where we had to stay at a dhaaba overnight. The owner celebrated his wedding anniversary and Khushi and I got intoxicated after drinking bhaang. We both were attracted to each other since long and under the influence of bhaang, we both ended up making love to each other that night. The next day when I woke up, I realized what we had done. I didn't regret a moment of that but I regretted ruining Khushi's dreams and so I started ignoring her. I did not know Khushi was pregnant until yesterday when Khushi had confronted me because someone had messaged to her from my mobile asking her to abort the child. If not for she confronting  me yesterday, I won't have known about her pregnancy."

"But why didn't Khushi tell it to you earlier, when she came to know it?" Asked Aakash believing his brother.

"Khushi had tried telling me but I had announced my marriage and before that I had ignored her a lot. After announcing the marriage too she tried telling me but I kept ignoring her out of guilt and so she left a message on my phone but she got a reply to abort her child. And that reply wasn't from me." Arnav explained while everyone stayed silent.

"Who would send such a message?" Asked Shyam

"The one who would lose me and my money if I got to know about Khushi's pregnancy." Arnav said turning towards Lavanya.

Everyone looked at Lavanya with shock. This was to be the most shocking day for them.

"Don't blame me, ASR. I didnot do anything." Lavanya screamed in anger.

"Lower your voice, Lavanya. I have checked the CCTV cameras and when I was in the meeting, it was only you who had entered the cabin and I saw you messaging Khushi. I still have the CCTV footage with me to prove that my accusation isn't baseless." Arnav turned into ASR with anger bubbling inside him.

"Right now I feel like slapping you hard for even suggesting Khushi to abort the child. Leave the house before I do something wrong. And for better clarification, I am marrying Khushi in this week. Leave!" Arnav gritted his teeth.

Lavanya was about to say something but they all heard a clattering sound. Arnav turned around to see Khushi fainting. Her head was spinning, her body about to touch the ground, if Arnav hadn't caught her in time. He patted her cheeks softly.

"Khushi... Khushi" he tried to call her.

Lavanya was burning with jealousy. The rest of the Raizadas were concerned for Khushi.

"Oh God, I hope she's alright" said Anjali.

Without wasting time, Arnav picked her in his arms, and walked towards the door. The rest of them followed him.

************
In hospital,

Arnav was desperately looking at the doctor examining Khushi. He hoped she was fine. The rest were also hoping the same. Mami looked at Lavanya.

"Hello hi bye bye, what about Miss.Kashyap now, Arnav bitua's marriage.." Mami exclaimed.

"Sirf aur sirf Khushi ke saath hogi( will be only with Khushi)" Arnav said confidently, "Mami don't expect to me to marry her after what she has done. She did such a filthy act, she tried to create misunderstanding between Me and Khushi, by sending her such a dirty message. I don't give a damn about her now. And don't expect me to forgive you Miss.Kashyap, because you aren't worthy" he told angrily and smirked.

Lavanya became tensed. She knew his capability. It means, she was destroyed.

"No ASR, you can't destroy me" she said, "I will come to road, you can't do this. I am sorry ASR, don't do this to me" she begged.

"Oops sorry, I did" he said proudly, and went towards her, "you should have thought this before sending that message, now don't expect any kind of forgiveness from me. Your chapter is closed, now LEAVE" he said softly yet his voice was cold. His anger could be sensed.

Lavanya cried, and begged him, but it was no use.

"I said leave, don't create a scene in hospital, else I have to call the guards. Leave" he said gritting his teeth. Lavanya left from there.

"Chotte, what you n Khushi bitiya did wasn't right" said Nani, "society will..."

"I don't give a damn about society, I just know that I m marrying her and she is carrying my child in her womb. If you all have a problem with this, then I don't mind shifting from Shantivan"

Nani thought for a while.

"Well, there is no mistake of the baby's. I dont want to punish the baby for what you both have done. I dont blame you both completely, because it was unintentional, you both werent in your senses. Now when you both want to marry each other, i dont want to stop you. I have no problem in accepting Khushi bitiya as my daughter in law. " Nani said.

A smile crept on  Arnav's lips. Anjali side hugged her Nani. Akash felt happy for his brother. Just then the doctor came out.

"How is Khushiji? She is fine na?" Anjali asked with concern.

"Right now I have injected her.I had told her yesterday, not to take so much stress, its not good for her or the baby. Firstly she is pregnant at such a young age and if she takes too much stress then it can create complications. Make sure that she stays happy, else it can be dangerous for mother as well as the baby"

Arnav was shaken by her words. He cursed himself for the blunder. If he had been a bit soft and careful towards her then this wouldn't have happened.

"Can I meet her?" Arnav asked

"Yeah, she has gained consciousness" 

Arnav and the family went inside the room. Arnav's eyes were guilty. Khushi looked at him and gestured that she's fine. He softly caressed her hair.

"Are you fine?" She softly nodded her head. She loved his caring nature. Khushi tried to get up but Anjali stopped her.

"Khushiji dont get up, you need ample rest"

"Hello hi bye bye" Mami exclaimed, "What if you faint again?"

Nani glared at Mami. Mami kept quiet.

"Khushi bitiya, are you ok?" Khushi nodded her head again.

Mami sighed. Arnav held Khushi's palm. Khushi looked at Nani apologetically.

"Naniji, it wasn't Arnavji's fault. It was my fault. But I had no intention of breaking Arnavji and Lavanyaji's marriage. Forgive me.."

"Calm down bitiya, don't blame yourself. And anyways such woman don't deserve do be the daughter in law of this house. I have no problem with you bitiya. I have accepted you, would you mind being my bahu?" Nani asked.

Khushi smiled happily. Just then Payal arrived. She was damn tensed. She sat beside Khushi and cupped her cheek.

"Khushi, are you alright?"

"Yeah Jiji I m perfect" she said.

"I can see how perfect you are! Thats why u fainted. Why don't u take care  of yourself? I told you not to pressurize yourself, and that too in this condition"

"Relax Jiji, I am fine. Don't worry"

Payal looked at her surrounding. She was surprised to see all of them here. Arnav had informed Payal about Khushi fainting. She looked at Khushi.

"They know the matter Jiji" said Khushi.

"And we all have accepted her" said Anjali.

Arnav sat beside Khushi.

"I and Khushi will be marrying soon, fulfilling all the rituals, just like the way Khushi wants it to be, her dream wedding." He ensured Payal.

***************

Sorry for the late update, but we both are quite busy nowadays. Hope you all liked the update. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for the votes and comments.
Kid_Katt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 12.9K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
110K 4.4K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
507K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
331K 14.9K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...