cute | kang daniel

By yukheiii

fans are just fans, or are they? More

greetings cutie
save me!
fresh salaed
midnight talks
cute nicknames
excitement
debut evaluation
pick up memes
pink cows
you're the prettiest
no more selfies
pancake babies
everything's possible in dreams
eyes
blocked
Leave
ugly when you cry
and you came
cows still pink
drunk pt1
drunk pt 2
nail polish
nothing without you
magic
tags
stinky breaths
the stage they dreamt of
two sides of the same coin
click
heartless bastard

cute

5.4K 120 7
By yukheiii

--------------------
When Daniel finds a cute girl online, he tries to chat with her.
--------------------

This book is a work of fiction and any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Every effort has been made to obtain the necessary permission with reference to copyright material, both illustrative and quoted. I apologise for any omissions acknowledgement in any future edition.

The author does not own wanna one, Kang Daniel, MMO ent. Or any other referenced human or object in this book. This is a work of fiction therefore events taken place are not related to the current happenings.

Viewers discretion:
If you are uncomfortable with the use of real non-fictional characters in this book or the use of profanities or the not well managed story plot, please exit the book now.

Other books by author :
Confused | Bae jinyoung
Trying hard | min Yoongi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...