Yugyeom Imagines + Smuts

By _som1actually_

W A R N I N G: •May be foul language •Sexual content •Not advised for the young •Mature content in general Fe... More

Meeting Yugyeom
I Need This
Soccer Game (Part 1 & 2)
Sticks, Balls, and Holes in a Table
Vacation
Chapter 6 - Imagine #4
Take You Down
If Fans Had a Chance
International Dance Stage

Sick Days; or....

853 10 5
By _som1actually_

His legs honestly slay my entire life, HE slays my life. I love Yugyeom so much❤️ you don't even know.

*Imagine*~ once again

Yugyeom is 25 and you are 23; married
*************************************

He walked in through the front door with a maroon sweater and blacked ripped skinny jeans with shiny leather boots, bags in his hands while blowing his black hair out of his face. Taking a breath he shut the door behind him and set the bags, which were groceries, on the kitchen table. After doing so the man with black hair walked to the door locking it.

Slowly he went towards one of the rooms in the house, the master bedroom to, of course, check on you. His beloved.

"Lovely~ I'm back!" The man hollered out, opening the door to see you weren't there. However he heard the sound of extreme coughing. Walking to the bathroom he found you hovered over the toilet looking exhausted. "Y/N!" He called out immediately coming to your side to lift your hair up lay a hand on your back. Clearly you were sick.

"Y-Yugyeom," you stuttered out, "could you please get the anti nauseous medicine?" You questioned to which Yugyeom replied almost immediately.

"Of course baby." He said, using one of the pony tails he found on the counter to tie your hair up so it won't get engulfed with vomit. Kissing your head softly he got up, "I'll be right back."

Rushing towards the kitchen and opening the cabinet labeled 'Medicine.' He searched for the correct medicine and poured two tablets out before closing the cabinet and getting a cup of ice water.

Yugyeom scurried back to the bathroom immediately handing you the pills. Setting them in your mouth Yugyeom brought the water cup towards your mouth.

"Gyeom I can do this part." You slightly laughed grabbing the cup gently from his hands. Yugyeom gave a soft smile releasing the cup from his grasp.

"I know, I'm just worried." Yugyeom explained, leaning in and giving you a small peck on the cheek. You smiled and stood up, flushing the toilet.

Immediately Yugyeom wrapped his arm around your waist and held your forearm with his other making sure to keep you steady. He walked you over to the bed and watched your every move, he didn't want anything bad to happen. Once in bed Yugyeom pulled the blankets over you as you shivered and began to tuck you in.

"Babe it's fine." You reassured, taking his hand and giving it a tight squeeze. Yugyeom then leaned down to kiss you, except you pulled away. "I don't want to get you sick."

Giving you a small smile he shook his head, "Love I don't care, at least we can be sick together. Through sickness and in health right?" He murmured before giving you a kiss on the lips while holding your hand.

You smiled up at him after parting from the kiss, "I love you." You said, reaching a hand up to caress his cheek, Yugyeom easily leaning into your touch.

"I love you too." Yugyeom replied before once again giving you another kiss, but on the forehead. "Please don't do anything you shouldn't be doing in this state. Just rest."

You nodded and began to fall asleep not too long after your beloved husband left the room.

After putting the groceries away Yugyeom sat down at the kitchen table in which a nice chandelier hung from above. Yugyeom scrolled through his contacts before calling his boss.

"Hey, sir I apologize but I need to take off work today. My wife is sick and I need to stay by her side...mhm, yes. Thank you."

Yugyeom hung up and thought about what he could do before getting an idea. Being the sweet guy he is Yugyeom ended up making some ramen chicken and set it in the microwave with Suran wrap nicely wrapped. A light bulb lit up in his head as he grabbed his keys and headed for the front door after checking up on you.

Closing and locking the front door behind him Yugyeom hopped in his nice black corvette, on his way to stop by a few stores in freezing temperatures. Everything was okay to him though, it was for his wife so Yugyeom wasn't bothered. He'd do anything for his beloved.

It wasn't long until he finally arrived at a small subdivision consisting of several stores.

Putting a few medicine bottles he didn't have in a bag and going to the cashier to check out. On his way there he saw a bouquet of roses and smiled picking it up. Yugyeom straddled along checking out his items before heading to his car heading home to you.

(Y/N) POV

Your eyes widened in disbelief looking down at the stick with two positive lines. "This can't be..." A smile crept on your face tears brimming your eyes and hands shaking. Your dream came true, "I thought it was just a stomach bug." Tears ran down your face in joy as you lay a hand on your stomach slightly rubbing it. Not believing it you took another test, the results coming out positive just like before. You couldn't wait to tell Yugyeom, excited for him to get back to tell him the news. While standing in the bathroom you heard the front door unlock and you ran out of the bathroom standing by the kitchen table. Tears continued to fall down your cheeks. The door opened and in walked your beloved.

"Hey sweetheart." He greeted kindly walking in and kicking the door shut behind him. "I got you flowers." Yugyeom smiled before looking up at you. "Baby?" He asked immediately noticing the tears running down your face. Hurriedly he set the bouquet of flowers on the table. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Yugyeom rushed to your side setting the medicine on the table next to the flowers. He walked up to you and held your hands. "Tell me what's wrong. Are you hurt?" The black haired man asked kindly searching your body for wounds.

"Yugyeom...honey." You started, raising your hands up to his face cupping his cheeks. He stood there waiting for your response worriedly. "I'm not sick." You stated, he looked at you in confusion.

"What do you mean? You were throwing up this morning, I don't under-" he cut himself off looking down at your stomach and back at your face. "Baby?" He cooed sweetly.

"I'm pregnant." You let out, a smile crossing your face. Yugyeom looked at you puzzled, not sure how to process it. Your smile faltered at his reaction. "Yugyeom? Are you upset?"

A few seconds flew by in silence. He shook his head, an excited smile reaching his face. "No...(Y/N) I'm gonna be a dad! We're gonna be parents!" He exclaimed with soft tears sprinkling in his eyes. Yugyeom engulfed you with a hug and caressed your cheek connecting his lips with yours so intensely yet gentle. He planted kisses all over your face and continued to hug you.

"I know! We're going to be parents, your going to be a father and I'm going to be a mother!" You said excitedly. The both of you jumped up and down in joy. Yugyeom placed his hand softly on your belly, yours overlapping his.

"Sweetheart...I love you so much." Yugyeom croaked our silently. A watery substance falling from his eyes and down his face. "You're my forever and always, my everything. Till death do us part." He whispered leaning his forehead against yours. His arms sneaking around your waist ever so gently.

You grabbed his hands and pulled him after you when you began walking. Leading him to the couch to sit down.

As the two of you sat down you set your legs over his lap and wrapped your arms around his body nuzzling into his neck.

"We're gonna have a family." You whispered kissing his neck. Yugyeom ran his hand through your hair and responded.

"Yeah, we are"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Wow okay I'm slightly crying, Ik I'm horrible at writing but I tried :). I love Yugyeom so much he's so sweet and kind and just everything about makes me cry. I love him sm :'))
Anyway! Thanks for reading!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...