He Could Be The One

By HaileyElizabeth840

A love story between Brittany Thompson and Kyle Bruce. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

2 1 0
By HaileyElizabeth840

BRITTANY'S POV:
To be honest, I am catching feelings for Chad. He is really nice and he does stuff for me that he doesn't have to do. I tell him not to do it, but he still does it. We go on a lot of dates and we hang at each other's house. But I'm still not over Kyle. It hurts me knowing that I love two guys and I have been with one of them for a long time, but with the other for only almost a month. But they both are very nice and loving to me. I am stuck here in a love triangle and I don't know what to do.
KYLE'S POV:
So Brittany say's that she still loves me and she wants me back, but yet she is dating Chad. She says she likes him, but I can see it in her eyes that she wants me back. I love her with my all.
CHAD'S POV:
I am hoping that Brittany likes me. We have been getting closer and she smiles every time I do something nice for her. I hope she picks me.
~~~~~~DATE WITH CHAD~~~~~~
BRIANNA'S POV:
Oh my god he is so nice! We are at Dave and Busters and he just won me a teddy bear. Tomorrow I have a date with Kyle, but shhh my parents or Chad don't know. I have to keep it from Chad or he will think I'm cheating but I'm not because I'm technically still dating Kyle. So if I was cheating on anyone, it would be Kyle, but I'm not. Shhh Kyle don't even know I'm with Chad now.
KYLE'S POV:
Tomorrow we have a date and I am taking her to the movies. We are going to watch Boss Baby.
CHAD'S POV: I am on a date right now with Brittany and we are having so much fun! I just won her a teddy bear. She's so beautiful.
~~~~~~DATE WITH KYLE~~~~~~
BRITTANY'S POV:
We are watching Boss Baby and it is funny. Kyle is being so romantic and I really love it. He won't let go on my hand and he let his arm around me so I sat back farther in his arms and he kissed me on my cheek. I bit my lip and I looked at him and I kissed him, but only once. I swear that boy kisses really good.
KYLE'S POV:
The night is going great! She loves it so far. She even leaned into me when I put my arm around her and then we kissed. I've missed my babygirl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...