Niall Horan & Me. ♥ Niall Hor...

By rarelys

More

Me & Niall Horan.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 5

6.9K 38 5
By rarelys

"Mom?" I creep in. The lights turn on in the kitchen. she looks sick, she has on a robe with her zebra slippers. She hasnt been looking good ever since she started dating a guy named Bradley. Bradley could be in my school. & he hits on me like he is. Then, about a month ago, she experimented with drugs. Poor woman. I cant even call her mom anymore, shes being so distant.

She gets mad when i try to take her drugs away. She started abusing me when i was 11. She got addicted back then, but i got taken away until she was clean. When i had the decison of staying with my mom or moving to Alaska, i chose my mom. i mean, shes clean. It wont happen anymore.I was wrong, it just started going downhill from there, monthly beatens advanced to weekly beatens, which reduced to daily beatings, which got worse & worse. The teachers asked about the bruses & cuts. One day, my 7th grade teacher, Mrs. Ryers, called my mom & asked to talk to her face to face. She then confronted her & my mom denied everything. My teacher knew she was lying. The way he lifeless eyes dart around the room until they find a big dimond ring right on Mrs. Ryers's finger.

"Thats mine." My mom said. She was high so she didnt know what was right & what sounded like complete crap.

"What? No it isnt, Ma'am. Its my wedding ring. Me & my husband got married a week before he got called for action in the army.. & he died on our honeymoon date..." She wiped away a tear.

"Then give it to me, you selfish pig! He's gone, he doesnt know you!" she yelled. "He's DEAD. D-E-A-D. Dead."

"Thats a lie! He remembers me, hes waiting on me! He's waiting in heaven." Mrs. Ryers yelled in a fit of tears.

Then, my mom grabbed her arm & tried to pry the ring off her finger "JUST GIVE IT TO ME YOU SELFISH BITCH! I NEED IT! YOU WHORE! HES GONE! I HAVE A FUCKING DAUGHTER TO TAKE CARE OF! YOU WANT TO KILL MY KID? ILL HAVE YOU ARRESTED!" My mother let go of her arm in defeation & ran outside

"GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU & YOUR DAUGHTER!" Mrs. Ryers yelled after my mom.

That was the worst day of my life. My mom went home & beat me. My face was swollen, two black eyes, a broken nose, my whole body was black & blue. She sent me to school the next day, & when Mrs. Ryers noticed me & tried to comfort me, my mom stormed in & said, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO MY BABY!? MY POOR BABY!" She fake held me & tried to cry. Her acting was terrible. Unlike me, i was really crying. I was scared. We started a huge police scene investigation. They tried to question me, but i didnt budge, my mom said if i told, Everyone i loved would die. They shouldnt suffer because i did. She told me she'd be gone for a few days & didnt come back for months. I was couch jumping freinds homes. Thats when we ended up here.

"Where the fuck have you been?" My mom said threatenly.

"I was just at Abby's mom. Sorry i didnt call. You want some food?" I said trying to cheer her up & hold bach the barrier of tears i was holding in.

"You stupid slut, dont you lie to me. I called everyone." She said, fire in her eyes.

"I swear mom. im sorry i didnt call." I said feeling the stinging in my eyes.

"YOU LIAR. YOU WHORE. YOU WERE AT A FUCKING PARTY, RIGHT? FUCKING SOME RANDOM GUY'S DICK RIGHT!" My mom yelled

"MOM! IM SORRY I WAS AT A PARTY, MY CAR BROKE DOWN!" I was crying now

"BITCH!" She ran up to me & hit me in the face

I stumbled back, trying to protect myself & her.

"STOP!" I yelled, sporting a bruise

"DONT YOU EVER FUCKING LIE AGAIN. YOUR A NASTY DIRTY STANKY HOE. NOBODY WANTS YOU, YOU FAILED ABORTION!" she screamed, she had a knife.

"MOM S-S-S-TOP!" I was studdering. she has never gone this crazy before.

"NO." She yelled & lunged at me, the knife buried itself in my stomach, showing my mom it did its job correctly.

"AHHHH!" I screamed. Mom ran outside. The pain was too much, i could feel myself drifting away, away from this nightmare. From my friends, From Niall. Oh, Niall. I have flashbacks, we were at a party, he told me he likes me. I spent the whole day with him. It was magicial.

Right then i heard the door bust open. "KAYLIE! OH MY GOD, KAYLIE! STAY WITH ME!" It was Niall. My prince.

"Niall. Nial, i-it hurts. Its hurts so much." I say. Drifting farther away.

"I know! I know Kaylie! Dont leave me! Please, Please dont leave, You're all i have! I need you!" Niall said while rocking me in his lap, getting soaked in my blood. He was in tears.

Then i relized i was crying too. "I-i cant take it. i-im trying. its j-just so cold.' i said

"Okay! Okay, here, here," He hugged me closed, tears mixing together like a love potion. "Are you warmer? Helps coming, stay with me, stay concient. I cant go on if you leave me." Niall said while rocking faster & faster.

"Niall-Niall, i remember, two years ago," i said, I sucked in sharply, "W-we were at a party, & you-you said you'll see me again. Its fate."

"OH MY GOD! You remember! Dont leave, Kaylie. I need you to stay alive. I love you! I love you Kaylie, please, stay with me!! Oh, god, your face is so pale." He yelled

"I love you, too.. Nialler.." & i slipped away the same moment the amblulance arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 24 26
10 0 1
385K 5.2K 26
*COMPLETED*