Having Your Jelly Baby

By nearlymorning

'Let's just say watching the love of your life getting married to your sister is a traumatic experience. That... More

Having Your Jelly Baby
1: Pissage in a Bottle
2: Twats
3: Sluts
4: Dates
5: Wutdafuq
6: Hanging
7: Stumbling
8: Arseholes
9: Weird Thoughts
10: Comfort
12: Confession
13: Bastards
14: Sleeping Arrangements
15: Morning Glory
16: Panic
17: Papanazi
18: Bitch
19: Homos
20: Pineapple Hart-Turner
21: Marley
22: Distance
23: Goodbye
Sequel: Holding On

11: Engagement

115K 4K 558
By nearlymorning

It's three in the morning, I've not updated in about three and a half months, but apparently I AM ALIVEEEEE. Hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think :P (Same favorite picture of Jim Sturgess/Drew to the right, but I can't get over just how much he embodies how I think of Drew :P)

11: Engagement

I woke up to the sun, the light hitting my face and a pink haze dancing across my vision every time I blinked, which I did slowly.

My legs were tucked beneath Drew's, deeply asleep on his front, one arm under the pillow and facing me, mouth slightly ajar.

Slowing getting out of bed, I pulled my polka dotted dressing gown on over my underwear and caught a glimpse of my bare navel as I did so. There was definitely something rounded about it, my chest already having swelled and spilling out of my navy lace bra, the first telltale signs of pregnancy having dawned, but my early morning brain was too fuzzy for me to dwell on it.

I closed my eyes and rubbed them absentmindedly, letting out a yawn as I went to the bathroom, quietly shutting the door behind me and letting Drew continue sleeping, my own thoughts barely coherent.

It was eight o'clock, Drew and I having slept soundly and through the night.

Brushing my teeth, I leant my forehead against the mirrored bathroom cabinet, an involuntary smile pulling up my mouth as I recalled the events of last night.

So admittedly, we didn't "do the do" or go the entire way, but almost everything apart from it had happened.

I had pulled away all of my own clothes after a long time spent kissing, left clad only in my underwear as I straddled him, palms grazing all over his chest as I kissed him deeply. My tongue darted out as I ran a trail down his torso with my lips, having pushed up the thin white t shirt.

The sound of our breathing and pleasure filled gasps were the only things that filled the air heavy with heat.

His hands pulled me back up to him, his hand cupping my cheek as our lips meshed together, spinning us round so he was the one on top. It was his turn to roam, one of his hands running to one of the cups of my bra and pushing it down, his thumb flicking my nipple, sending sparks right down to the pit of my stomach.

'Drew,' I gasped, and he caught the word with a kiss as I ground against his leg and feeling him against my thigh, hearing myself mewl as the feeling inside me built up higher and higher but not yet high enough. I had never been so turned on in my life.

Drew pulled away a little, and his finger traced a path from my chest to my navel, before dipping into my underwear, teasingly removing his hand again before it slipped back in.

'Fuck,' I swore, unable to keep the moans in and yet barely able to get the words out as I felt him stroking me, bringing me to heights I never thought I could reach. 'This is so much better than I remember. Oh - oh Drew,' I moaned into his neck, biting the skin there lightly as I climaxed, eyes clamped tightly shut and my mouth slightly open as I silently screamed.

My chest was heaving and I clutched his shoulders tightly as my breathing became steady again, our legs intertwined as he pressed one long ghost kiss to my neck.

I looked back up and into the mirror after spitting out the toothpaste, my cheeks a little flushed. My heart was racing just at the thought of what had happened yesterday night, visions of me pushing Drew onto his back as I kissed a trail down his torso to the waistband of his boxers, gently tugging them down, running through my mind.

Spitting out the toothpaste, I washed my face before padding out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom, where Drew was awake and sitting up, the sheets around his waist.

The entire left side of his hair was sticking up from the way he had slept on it, and he was blearily rubbing his eyes.

'Morning,' I said gently.

I crossed my fingers internally, desperately hoping that yesterday hadn't made things even more awkward and that he now wouldn't want anything to do with me.

He smiled a little as he murmured back, 'Morning.'

'How are you feeling?' I asked, absentmindedly retying the sash to my dressing gown, trying to meet his eyes, but looking at him was almost painful so I had to look away every two seconds.

'Surprisingly I feel bloody rough,' Drew said, scrunching up his nose and rubbing his head. 'I didn't even have a single drink yesterday and I feel like I've got the worst hangover in the world.'

A languid smile pulled up my lips. 'I think it's what they call "the sex hangover". Clearly it's been too long since somebody got any action,' I said in a singsong voice, his playful glower confirmation that the awkwardness between us had been broken.

'I'll have you know I'm highly sought after,' Drew said, clutching his chest in mock offence.

'Whatever,' I said, giving him my best impression of an attitudey teen before asking, 'What do you want for breakfast?'

'You.'

I put my hands on my hips and rolled my eyes at him, laughing because I just couldn't help myself.

'Real smooth, boy, real smooth.'

Drew grinned. 'I was being serious you know. You tasted pretty all right yesterday night, you know.'

My mouth fell open. 'Drew Turner! Are you even allowed to say this kind of thing? Is it even legal?'

'Is being as beautiful as you legal?' Drew replied, looking a little surprised himself at what he'd just said.

'Okay seriously, what's up with the flattery? You're being one smooth ass motherfudger. Do you just want to get me into bed again?' I said, half serious, half smiling.

Drew waved his hand airily. 'I think you should reconsider my marriage proposal.'

'Hmm?' My eyebrows shot up.

'Nova-' he started. 'Actually, will you come sit on the bed with me because you're strangely intimidating when you're standing there with your arms folded like that?'

I complied wordlessly, nodding to let him know he should continue. My arms remained tightly crossed.

'I've thought about it a lot and I think that getting married is a good way to go. We could be - we are great together, and you make me laugh more in the space of five minutes than basically everyone else put together. I think making sure that our baby is being brought up by two married parents in the kind of limelight he or she is going to be raised in will be the best in the long run,' Drew explained after a long inhalation.

I nodded slowly, understanding where he was coming from.

'But...' I said, running my hands absentmindedly up and down the velvety soft material of my dressing gown. 'What if we get married and you meet someone who you legitimately fall in love with? What do we do then? A divorce would be even worse.'

He shook his head adamantly. 'That's honestly never going to happen.'

'You don't know though, do you?'

'Nova, trust me. I know.'

'How do you know though?' I inquired, hating the fact that I sounded like a child with my incessant flow of questions.

'I don't want to say because you are so going to laugh at me,' Drew admitted with a roll of his eyes.

I stuck out my bottom lip, promising, 'I won't laugh, I swear.'

'You will.'

'Drew,' I huffed frustratedly. 'If we're actually going to do this thing together, you've always got to be honest with me.'

He blinked. 'So we're actually going through with it? You'll marry me?'

'Well not unless you tell me why you know you're never going to fall in love with some other woman, no!' Admittedly, a twinge of jealousy did ring through me at the idea.

He sighed heavily, running a hand tiredly over his eyes and through his hair so it stuck up at the front now too.

'Look Supernova, I'm not capable of that kind of love.'

I wrinkled my face. 'Huh?'

'Come on, you know what I mean. I'm honestly, genuinely one-hundred percent incapable of loving someone romantically. I've never been in love.'

'You must have been - look at the people you've dated, all of those gorgeous women-'

'Who it never worked out with because I couldn't give back what they wanted and what they gave me! Trust me on this one, Nova.'

The absolute certainty on his face shattered my heart. He reminded me so much of a little boy sometimes, despite the fact other times he did seem a million years old.

'If you end up falling in love with someone, I'm going to kill you,' I said, glaring.

'I give you full permission to do so,' Drew said, grinning. He slipped off the bed momentarily, reaching over to retrieve his jeans that had been discarded on the floor last night. He slipped his hand into the back pocket, digging around for a second before getting out a navy velvet box.

'Oh holy mother of shit,' I groaned, covering my eyes. My heart was starting to pound wildly as I remarked, 'Someone clearly had this planned. How did you even know I would say yes?'

His lopsided smile grew wider. 'I didn't. But I hoped you would. Now come on.'

'Oh my God,' I said, removing my hand from my eyes to see him down on one bloody knee. The sight was almost comical, Drew without a top on and only in his boxers, hair sticking up on one side and his stubble more than a shadow; honestly, he looked more beautiful than I had ever seen him.

'So, Nova Hart, will you do me the honour of being my wife?'

There was a silence. A massive, pregnant pause.

That is, until I managed to cheep out, 'Oui - si - ja. Okay. Yes,' I said, nodding and hearing myself laugh a little and burying my face in my hands to hide the smile that suddenly seemed to consume me.

I felt arms wrap around me, a kiss on the top of my head making me drop my hands, my left of which Drew grabbed and slipped the ring onto.

I would probably admire it later, but in the meantime, I was a little busy, as Drew's hand slipped to the back of my neck and pulled me gently towards him, pressing his lips to mine in a long kiss that I felt in every fibre of my being.

'Are we supposed to have rampant engagement sex now?' I murmured against his lips.

He laughed, pressing a kiss to my nose. 'Maybe.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 156 21
When Kelli finds out she's pregnant with her boyfriend's baby, she must make a very difficult choice. what would you do if everyone around you was te...
58.4K 2.5K 150
"No one taught me about love Harrie. Will you teach me how to feel loved?" What was suppose to be a one night stand turned into Harrie pregnant her l...
1K 80 18
"As I saw Nisha walking down the aisle, tears started to form in eyes to the point I had to bite my lip to keep from crying. You think I would be hap...
13K 224 15
I didn't mean to do it. I repeated that in my head over and over again. All the way down the stairs and into the living. I kept repeating it as I sat...