Boy In Luv { hiatus }

By rachallie

Luna is 21 and just getting out of college. She decides that she wants to travel the world and see new places... More

Goodbyes
Paris France
Seoul
Photoshoot
Apology
Coffee
Yoogni's Mixtape
Agust D
Give It To Me MV
Yelp
Welcome
FruitFlies
Fire!
J-horse
Pride and Prejudice
Friends
Important Authors Note!
Wine
Wine Pt2
hiatus: authors note

Authors Note: Hiatus

85 2 5
By rachallie

I am so sorry, I know I have a lot of explaining to do. I had stopped writing my book abruptly because school was getting hectic. And this notice should have been made sooner but I procrastinated.Thankfully, the school year has ended and this break has really paid off. Not only did I maintain the second highest GPA, I also graduated as Salutatorian in my graduating class. 

This book will be continued, and I am working on a Jimin fan fiction as well for you Jimin lovers. I'm still thinking about the plot and everything, so it may take some time to be posted. I am no longer going to give a due date on when I am going to update because it causes me to rush out the chapters. Anywho, summer is finally here, and I can't wait for you to see the surprises up my sleeve. ILY, and follow me for updates on what I'm up to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 861 11
Part 2 of Ambw Oneshots ~
9.2K 497 23
Venus allows herself to be dragged to a weekend getaway with a couple of friends, but her weekend takes a turn when the impossible happens.
88.7K 3.3K 70
:THIS IS PART 1 OF 2 BOOKS: EVERYONE IS READING BOOK 2 BEFORE 1 Olivia a young 18 year old girl who lives in America and is still stuck in high schoo...
20.1K 191 10
โ˜…๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ˜… ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ...