Double Journey ( A Round Trip...

By ShaoYeloveBL

This story is about the love story of Cheng Yi Chen and also Cheng Yi Cheng. First three Vol and the last two... More

FAQs FOR Around Trip To Love
Chapter 11 (Vol 1)
Chapter 12 (Vol 1)
Chapter 13 (Vol 1)
Chapter 14 (Vol 1)
Chapter 15 (Vol 1)
Chapter 16 (Vol 1)
Chapter 17 (Vol 1)
Chapter 18 (Vol 1)
Chapter 19 (Vol 1)
Chapter 20 (Vol 1)
Chapter 21 (Vol 1)
Chapter 22 (Vol 1)
Chapter 23 (Vol 1)
Chapter 24 (Vol 1)
Chapter 25 (Vol 1)
Chapter 26 (Vol 1)
Chapter 27 (Vol 1)
Chapter 28 (Vol 1)
Chapter 29 (Vol 1)
Chapter 30 (Vol 1)
Chapter 31 (Vol 1)
Chapter 32 (Vol 1)
Chapter 33 (Vol 1)
Chapter 34 (Vol 1)
Chapter 35 (Vol 1)
Chapter 36 (Vol 1)
Chapter 37 (Vol 1)
Chapter 38 (Vol 1)
Chapter 39 (Vol 1)
Chapter 40 (Vol 1)
Chapter 41 (Vol 1)
Chapter 42 (Vol 1)
Chapter 43 (The End Vol 1)
Chapter 1 (Vol 6)
Chapter 2 (Vol 6)
Chapter 3 (Vol 6)
Chapter 4 (Vol 6)
Chapter 5 (Vol 6)
Chapter 5.1 (Vol 6)
Chapter 6 (Preview) (Vol 6)
Chapter 6 (Vol 6)
Chapter 7 (Vol 6)
Chapter 8 (Vol 6)
Chapter 9 (Ending Volume 6)
Chapter 1 (Vol 7)
Chapter 2 (Vol 7)
Chapter 3 (Vol 7)
Chapter 4 (Vol 7)
Chapter 5 (Vol 7)
Chapter 7 (Vol 7)
Chapter 8 (Ending Volume 7)
ARRTL (Greedy of Joy) Preview
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 1
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 2
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 3
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 4 (Ending)
Prologue (Vol 4)
Chapter 1 (Vol 4)
Chapter 2 (Vol 4)
Chapter 3 (Vol 4)
Chapter 4 (Vol 4)
Chapter 5 (Vol 4)

Chapter 6 (Vol 7)

4.4K 97 62
By ShaoYeloveBL

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No rushing me. ( ;'Д`)

3. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

*****

Angry? I quietly feel bad. Should early know shouldn't have any over thinking, since I am always the one that get pressed down, who know I had early forgotten about my man instinct. Actually is nothing bad for being the passive type, at least Lu Feng's skills is guaranteed, overall saying that majority is enjoying more.......

"If you want to do then quickly do." He sounds rude.

"Huh?" I am too lazy to care about his righteous posture, being overjoyed and rushed to him "Little Feng Feng, you are the best!"

"Don't call me Little Feng Feng!" He gnashed.

"Then call baobei~" I tightly hugged him and smiled widely "Sweetheart, honey......"

"Careful before I beat you!"

Although is my first time to counterattack, yet I am still full with confidence, spend almost a long time only do the beginning part, which make Lu Feng being lazily said "If you still don't do it then I am going to sleep."

Being bustled on chewing and pinching, and finally have a little bit of result, a few voice that come out which not sure is because of painful or because of angry groans, I then immediately excitedly until my eyes is blinking. Unfortunately should use what kind of posture then can consider better?

Lu Feng looked at me climb up and down, roll him over and over again, couldn't stand of it "What you really want ah!"

Forget, forget about it, just go back with the basic. Struggling picks up his legs, people that born handsome are indeed good, just by looking at his face then already can feel so high.

Entered inside a little bit, and then Lu Feng frowned, make me immediately stopped "Is it pain?"

"Less nonsense, quickly do it."

You want fast then fast, you think I endure not suffer? This is also because want to tolerate you.

Done in one effort and push forward, sharply listen to a sound of tearing, this time even Lu Feng couldn't bear it and groaned it out.

"Lu, Lu Feng, is it very painful?"

"You no need care so much! Hurry up finish it!" His face turns ashen.

"It is bleeding." I shivering "How, how now?"

"Also not your blood, scare for what!" He almost going to turn crazy "Still don't want to do it, didn't you been thinking this for so long?!!!"

"But you look so pain......"

This time his last patience also disappeared "Either you come in, or not immediately let it out!"

"Oh......" I spend quit a long time, a head full of cold sweat adding some tears "Cannot, too tight......"

"Are you an idiot?!" Lu Feng suddenly shouted, perhaps he is feeling terrible miserable, even his handsome face also distorted.

In the middle of the mess, and suddenly a doorbell rang. This sudden of shock make my temperature warm down at least to twenty degree, how many strength also been exhausted till empty, which make us so easily to be separate, Lu Feng fiercely stared at me "You go open the door."

"Oh, oh." I this little seme who being unsuccessful and foolishly wear back my clothes, and clumsily run outside.

Just opened the door, then the next second start to regret, want quickly to close back the door.

Who know Tin Tin's leg being faster kicked in "What do you mean?"

"You guys come here for what?" Really know how to kill the moment.

"Don't want you being lonely to celebrate Valentine's Day, so bought some food and together eat ah." Zhu Sha pointing at Tin Tin's hands that carrying big and small bags.

"Why.Both.Of.You.Always.Don't.Remember.To.Make.An.Appointment.First?!!" I word by words saying it.

Able to know that both of them have no place to eat only will think of me!!

Both of them looked at my well beyond recognition of living room at behind me, lift up their feet in the air "I had heard you been buy from other, is indeed real."

"You go die!" I am being ridiculous.

"See, first you don't have any large finance inheritance, second you also don't have any large illegal of income, then how you got money to do such a big renovation?" Zhu Sha do not hesitate and point index finger on my forehead.

"I......." Just want to refute, then there is a sound vaguely from the bedroom. Remember that inside Lu Feng who being half naked, my behind then burst out a cold sweat.

"Girlfriend?"

"What?" I pretend to be an idiot.

"Yi Chen, you are not being friend enough, keep the mistress in the love nest....."

Word said until halfway, Lu Feng indeed carrying this impatient look and appeared at the outside of bedroom.

The "mistress" has a big impact, until everything is silent.

My back is full of thorn, and before their mouth close and start saying anything, I immediately take the lead "Well, he lost his house key, so no choice but to stay at my house for one night, you guys also know, we both are old classmates......"

Both of them are indeed shocked, wait until I had said more nonsense until I couldn't find any word to say, they both are still being foolishly baffled.

Lu Feng in another side still having his arrogant scowl expression sitting on the sofa, utterly silent.

"You be gentle a bit, smiled." I used my eyes to hint him.

Lu Feng being stiffed grinned, smiling hissing, an expression as if he is having constipation.

Both of them are even dead silent.

He even rolled his eyes back, know that he is unwilling "I am hungry, not said want to cook."

If he can have half of his cuteness when being privately with me toward outsider then it is very good.

Four people crowded inside the kitchen also having difficulty to turn around, the herring that bought from the supermarket is full of vitality, once it sway its tail until Zhu Sha's face is full of water. The make-up foundation, eyes shadow and blush that apply on her face smeared most of it, that is so worse until it is better to not make up, hurried said want to reapply to patch the make-up. I also feel that in the middle of the night wear such a big heavy make-up are indeed like a beautiful dress in the night, but still bring her to the bathroom, waiting her carefully to wash her face for a long time, and being delicate wiping away the water droplets using the paper towels.

T/N: 衣锦夜行Yī jǐn yèxíng (A beautiful dress in the night), a meaning that is useless to wear such a beauty in the dark as no one will get notice it out. Metaphor:- Cannot show off the luxurious in front of people.

"I forgot to bring my moisturizing lotion, here got any moisture lotion?

"Ah? All men one......"

"Where is your girlfriend's stuff? Why there is none woman's skin care products in here?'

"Ah..........Ha.............."

"Yet the shaving care product is complete in here, but you don't have any beard."

"Oh.........Ha............"

She being skillfully took out a baby moisturizer on one of the shelf, being curious "You also know how to maintenance well, know that baby supplies are usually gentle and not irritating."

Yes, it is gentle and not irritating....If she were to know those things that she currently apply on her face is what we usually use for, she confirm without any hesitating and murder me.

Busy wipe away the sweat on my forehead.

"Strawberry flavor...."

Look carefully at her who being playing something that is on her hand, I almost fainted rushed to grab that thing "You, you don't mess around with the man things."

"Shy for what, man use this is very normal ah."

You are playing the condom in front of me is very abnormal, okay!

"Yi Chen."

"Yes?"

I beg you don't use such a suspicious eyes to look at me.

"You got such a big size?"

"?....."

"Unbelievable..."

"You, you at looking where!!" Angrily pull the shirt down. If let Tin Tin know she is discussing this with me, I where got life to live.

Back into kitchen, the herring on the Tin Tin's hand actively jumping around and refused to die, Lu Feng who being responsible to strip the sea razor clam already crushed most of the shells, yet constantly complained "What is the wrong, I already not using any strength......."

I silent for a moment "It is better you guys go out."

Left me alone do stuff indeed faster, microwave, oven, frying pan, wok, cook pot, pressure cooker and the soup pot....Together turn on, and the fuse doesn't jump, this apartment are indeed tough. Not long then the hot dishes are ready to serve, even the microwave also "ding", I breath out relaxed, toward the living room and shouted "Lu Feng, bring the beer out, it is ready to eat."

The dished are sent to the living room. The melon soup are brewed in slow fire are enough heat, I carefully hold on it, got a bit hot, and my hands are not that stable holding it.

Zhu Sha who came in to help me casually stood beside me "Yi Chen, be honest with me."

"Yes?" So hot, hot, hot.....Cannot, must find a place to put it down.

"You and the boss, is it that kind of relationship?"

The End.

*****

Is ok, Uncle Chen in future already help you counterattack back once again muahahaha~~ <3!!!

Ok till then!! :3!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 10.7K 39
[Completed] After being separated by morals, by death, and at last by duties, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji find themselves with an empty space in their...
154K 10K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
634K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
120K 7.7K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...