(Meliodas x Reader) My protec...

By Anmyanna

A curse had been broken and Meliodas and Elizabeth we're finally free from being forced to love each other an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15;
Chapter 16;
A request to my wonderful followers!
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18;
Epilogue (the end)
More Meliodas x Reader stories!

Chapter 7

18.3K 321 316
By Anmyanna

It's been.. 2 weeks since Meliodas confessed for me, We've only gotten closer over those 2 weeks. Diane and I have became semi-best friends? She still has a small grudge against me but she's going out with king instead.. Well not really but I know how they feel for each other.

Over these 2 weeks my flame powers have only gotten more stronger which makes it harder for me to control them. Ban has given me a lot of training but it seems to get only brighter and stronger as time passes I wonder what I should do?

--------------------------------------------------------let da chapter begin---------------------------------------------

I wake up normally doing my same routine 

Clothes

Hair

fix bed

I finish making my bed and walk towards the door when I hear talking outside. 

I lean my head to the door to hear what they are saying and I hear Diane and Kings voice. 

I take a step back not wanting to listen to that, How should I get out now?

"Psst! Y/N" Some one calls.

I walk towards my window and look out of it... Nothing?

"Down here!" 

I look down spotting Meliodas holding up his sword 

I open the window and jump down with no hesitation.

"Hello Meliodas" I say smiling warmly at him

He smiles back and then we start doing.. Normal things

"Awh man! We're out of meat" Meliodas says sighing 

"That reminds me, Where is Hawk?" I ask my head turning a bit

"Eating.." Meliodas says simply

what a surprise, Note the sarcasm

Suddenly the voices from inside stop and I take this as a Que to finally be able to eat breakfast.

I quickly walk inside looking around to see Diane and King peacefully sipping on water staring at each other with.. Glares?

"So, How did it go?" Ban asks emerging from his room staring tiredly at King

Diane huffs and looks away.. Great

"well that's expected of you King" Ban says and I can't help but giggle at that comment

"Y/N turn on the fire" Ban asks 

I usually put on the fire with my powers since some one is lazy and can't be bothered to do it himself.

"Yes please!" Another voice says and I look down seeing Hawk there

"Hawk!" I glee hugging him.

"Don't kill me" He whispers and I let go

"Whoops sorry" I say shaking my head

I turn towards the stove and with a flicker of my hand f/c flames appear.

"That never ceases to amaze me" Elizabeth says from behind.

I give her a smile and turn around to sit down on a chair but..

"Y/N erm what are you doing?" Hawk asks

"What?" I say

Hawk nods towards the flames who now are out of control seeming to spread everywhere

Sh*t

I close the stove and just as I do the flames hit the glass.

I sigh in relief.. But what was that? Why couldn't I do it.

"Y/N I've talked about this to a Healer in my kingdom and she recommended that I give you these" King says speaking up eventually.

I look toward him as he holds up a small bottle with green pills. 

Now this surprised me would I have to be on.. Pills to not hurt any one?

"Really?" I ask sadly looking around

"Hey don't worry love eventually you'll get the hang of it!" Meliodas says 

My heart flutters a bit at the word he used and I agree to it.

"Will Y/N still be able to use her powers?" Elizabeth asks

"Well.. No she wont but depending on how strong her flames are the pill will stop working for example if it's a weak flame the pill work for 2 days but if it's a strong flame probably a few hours max" King says with concern.

King opens the container giving a pill to me and I take it hesitantly before quickly swallowing it.

My throat starts burning and I fall down feeling a sudden rush of pain.

King rushes over to see if I'm alright

"I'm.. Okay" I say standing up again

"She did say there we're side affects" King says almost whispering

"What.." I say glaring at him

"You didn't say that before" Elizabeth says

"Why does every one here have super hearing?" Ban asks 

I just sigh once again.

"Try to use your flames Y/N" Meliodas says interrupting every one

I try to use my flames and as I do a small flame appears but just as fast it disappears.

"Well it worked then" Diane says now also snapping out of her silent state.

"I'm gonna.. Go outside for a bit" I say walking past every one.

"Be back soon I'll get your breakfast done!" Meliodas says as every one else becomes Silent.

I nod my head and as soon as I slip out the door I start running towards my safe haven.

We've moved the bar a few times but where we are now is probably my favorite since it has so much wild nature towards the left.

I get to my destination the largest oak tree I've ever seen and I climb it as high as I can before laying down on a gigantic branch big enough to fit my entire body 2 times.

I fall asleep shortly after I lay down but before I do I feel this pain again.. just this time it's in my back.. I ignore it and fall asleep..

---------------------------------------le time skip brought you by green pills--------------------------------------

                                                             Melioda's pov 

It's been quiet a while since Y/N left and I'm starting to wonder where she went of. I'm not so worried about her being attacked since she can just turn them to ashes an-

Then it hit me 

What if something did happen?

"I'm going out to look for Y/N" I say 

"Yeah but her breakfast isn't left Capetian" Diane says tiredly watching hawk eat everything that is made by Ban.

It takes me no time to locate Y/N as I had an idea where she would be since she has told me more than enough times that she loves sleeping in large trees so I just went to the largest Oak tree I've ever seen.

I look up and around looking for Y/N and I spot her she's peacefully sleeping on a tree branch almost at the top.

But then I see something else moving around by her back.. I realize what it is.

It's a.. T-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha! cliff hanger.. Sorry people had to do it! 

But can any one of you guess what it is? 

It's a T? 

Comment what you think :)

1036 words

Have a good day!

Amy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 745 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...
20K 653 18
๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ has been keeping their relationship a secret and hidden for over ๐Ÿ‘,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ , One was a very powerful but handsome demon...
36.8K 1.1K 21
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...