Bad Boy Love

By celia_faye

"I need you," he whispered from the passenger seat. Why would I trust a bad boy? But I felt, for some reason... More

Bad Boy Love
Bad Boy Love~ Part 2
Bad Boy Love~ Part 3
Bad Boy Love~ Part 4
Bad Boy Love~ Part 5
Bad Boy Love~ Part 6
Bad Boy Love~ Part 7
Bad Boy Love~ Part 8
Bad Boy Love~ Part 9
Bad Boy Love~ Part 10
Bad Boy Love~ Part 11
Bad Boy Love~ Part 12
Bad Boy Love~ Part 13
Bad Boy Love~ Part 14
Bad Boy Love~ Part 15
Bad Boy Love~ Part 16
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 17
Bad Boy Love~ Part 18
Bad Boy Love~ Part 19
Bad Boy Love~ Part 20
Bad Boy Love~ Part 21
Bad Boy Love~ Part 22
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 23
Bad Boy Love~ Part 24
Bad Boy Love~ Part 25
Bad Boy Love~ Part 26
Bad Boy Love~ Part 27
Bad Boy Love~ Part 28
Bad Boy Love~ Part 29
Bad Boy Love~ Part 30
Bad Boy Love~ Part 31
Bad Boy Love~ Part 32
Bad Boy Love~ Part 34
Bad Boy Love~ Part 35
Bad Boy Love~ Part 36
Bad Boy Love~ Part 37
Bad Boy Love~ Part 38
Bad Boy Love~ Part 39
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 40
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 41
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 42
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 43
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 44
Bad Boy Love ~ The Final Part

Bad Boy Love~ Part 33

383K 7.5K 5.5K
By celia_faye

HOLD UP MY READERS!!!! I changed my mind. Zach looks like the lovely Cameron Dallas. Yes. Just take a moment to appreciate his beautiful face.

Enjoy :)

"What are you doing here?" I stutter in surprise. Jake is at Katie's house... Why the hell is he at Katie's house?!

"Jake, leave the poor girl alone," I hear Carrie's voice as she lightly pushes Jake to the side. His eyes are burning with anger as he looks between Zach and I. Why the fuck is he angry at me? Seriously? He was with another girl no more than a day before this! Also, I am not his property.

"Why are you guys here?" I try to ask in the nicest voice possible.

"You're mom called-" she begins to tell me what I need to know.

"You have to come back and live with us again," Jake states as he stares at Zach and Zach stares back at him. Do they know each other?

I have to come back and live with them? Why? I don't want to.

"Jacob, please!" Carrie says in a frustrated tone.

"Mom, for the last time. I'm Jake," he snarls and paces back and forth behind his mother. Jacob pretty much is Jake, don't get your panties in a twist.

"Jake, please," she corrects herself with an equally as harsh tone.

Carrie turns to face me and Jake keeps his gaze locked on Zach. What?

"You're mom called and she says you have to live with us. She already paid us for your food and other costs for living with us. I'm sorry Hon, but she says that because you are still seventeen," her voice trails of, "You have to do what she says."

Why? She can't just push me around like that. I am eighteen! Well, going to be eighteen in a month!

"Can you just give us a minute?" I exhale while rubbing my temples.

"Yes Zach, please leave," Jake growls.

"Not him, Jake! You," I snap. "And Carrie," I say in a softer tone as I give her a weak smile.

Jake scoffs before Carrie nods and closes the door.

"Welcome to my life," I mumble while siting on the front porch steps.

"It could be a really bad fake reality show," he says, trying to make a joke.

"Yeah," I exhale while picking off a small flower from the pot next to me and roll it between my fingers.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Kinda. I really just needed a minute to think, and apologize to you. So, sorry the night had to end this way," I say with sincerity.

"Don't apologize. Tonight couldn't have been any better," he smiles. I have grown to love that smile so much in just one night.

I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Chop-chop!" I hear Jake says as he opens the door a crack. I hear Carrie gasp and shut the door before disciplining Jake.

"Oh my gosh," I groan while burying my face in my hands.

"You wanna talk about it?" he asks while brushing a strand of hair away from my eyes.

I stay silent for several seconds. Do I want to talk about it or just get the move over with and go to Carries house before never speaking to Jake again?

"I just want sleep," I admit with a tired smirk.

He lightly chuckles before standing up off the steps. He extends his hand out to mine and I gladly take it. He helps me up off the dusty porch steps.

"I had a lot of fun tonight. More than I have had since," his voice trails off. "Yeah."

"I had fun too, until about five minutes ago."

We both smile and he leans in towards me. Wait, is he going to try and kiss me? My mind is racing as he tilts his head and closes his eyes. His lips barely graze mine and I feel heat flush through me. My hand wraps around his neck and pushes him deeper into the kiss. Our lips move in the exact same rhythm. He presses his hand into the small of my back, scooting me closer to him. I can feel myself radiating with joy. The kiss is tender and sweet, not forced at all. This moment is perfect.

"I can't," I say while slightly pushing him back. I push my eyes to the ground, so I won't have to see the hurt on his face. "I'm sorry, but I can't. I just broke up with my boyfriend and-"

"You don't have to apologize," he smiles while putting his hand under my chin and pushing it up so I am looking at him. "Friends?"

I smile before hugging him, "I'd like that." I am so happy he understands.

We awkwardly pull away from the hug and I scratch the back if my neck.

"Well, uh, good luck!" he laughs awkwardly before offering a small wave.

"I'll need it. Bye Zach," I smile and wiggle my fingers in his direction. He walks over to his motorcycle, hops on and speeds off into the darkness.

I turn to face the door and take a deep breath before opening the door.

"About time," Jake huffs. He is splayed out on the couch and Carrie is sitting in a small chair. Katie is sitting on the end the the sofa that Jake has claimed. She is pushed into the arm of the sofa, so she won't have to touch any part of Jake. Katie's mom is sitting on the arm of the sofa next to Katie. Katie's dad must be out somewhere. He always goes on mountain bike rides with his friends at night to get some guy time.

Carrie shoots Jake a glare before looking back to me. "Hi Maya," she smiles kindly.

"Hi," I say awkwardly while leaning up against a wall in the living room. Jake keeps trying to stretch his leg out casually and try to poke Katie with his shoe, and she keeps trying to scoot away. She finally has enough and stands up next to me. He is so rude.

"Would you like to talk about it or-" she begins.

"I just want to pack my things and leave," I cut her off. "Please," I say and try not to be rude.

"Finally we can get out of here," Jake mumbles while sitting up from his lying down position.

Carrie begins to silently reprimand Jake, but I am already half way up the stairs.

I stay silent as I pack my things back into my bags. Katie walks into the room and begins to help me.

"Why can't you just stay here?" she whines while putting my make-up into the case.

"I wish I could," I mutter.

"That is so stupid. I mean, you aren't going to get murdered here. Just have Carrie give my mom the rest of the money, and call it good."

"It's not that easy, I guess."

...

When all my bags are packed, Katie, Carrie, and I struggle to put my bags into the car. I always over pack. It is a curse I have. I will literally pack everything I have and only wear a half if the things I brought. I always over think how often I will change my clothes or be going out.

I hug Katie and her mom good-bye and get in Carrie's car. Katie waves goodbye to me with a sad look on her face.

"Sam is very excited that you are moving back in," Carrie says, trying to shed light on the situation.

"Why? So she can drown her again," Jake mumbles from the front seat.

I don't say anything. I know he is right.

"Jake, please," Carrie says sternly. I know he is rolling his eyes.

...

We pull up in the driveway and I get out of the car without a word. I gather most of my bags, but Jake has to get one because it is too heavy.

I set my bags down and Jake tosses my other bag through the doorway, so he doesn't step foot in my room.

I walk to the restroom and wash the little make-up I had on my face off. I brush my teeth and change into spandex shorts and a sports bra. I will unpack the rest of my things tomorrow. Or maybe the next day. I am such a procrastinator. I pull the warm blankets over my body and let my dreams take me away.

...

"You're gorgeous," Jake says as he brushes a strand of hair out of my face.

We are laying in a field of little purple flowers and white daisies. The sun is shining through the clouds and tall pine trees stretch up into the sky. We are in a small clearing in a forest. Jake is propped up on his shoulder and is staring down at me.

"You deserve the best," he smiles as he leans down towards me.

I close my eyes as his soft lips land on mine. He pins me to the grass as we kiss passionately. I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and he smiles against my lips.

"Jake," I gasp as we break from the kiss. Only to return back to where we started. He pushes his hand into the small of my back to raise my hips to his.

"Say my name again," he mumbles against my neck as he trails small kisses down to my collar bone.

"Jake," I coo as his kisses leave my skin completely on fire.

...

"What?" a stern voice snaps me awake.

"Huh?" I wake up in complete darkness.

"You called me," Jake's voice says. "At 3:00 in the morning," he mumbles in a groggy voice.

"Oh," I can feel my cheeks heat in embarrassment, but luckily he can't see my face. The dream comes flooding back into my mind. His lips on mine, the fire on my skin, his voice.

"Is everything," his voice trails off, "Okay?"

"Uh, um, y-yeah," I fumble through my words.

"Were you having a nightmare?" he asks in an almost... Worried tone?

"Why would you think it was a nightmare?" I ask him back.

I hear him exhale loudly through his nose in a laughing manner, "Because everything that involves me is never good."

I suddenly feel a ping of sympathy for him in my heart.

"You know that's not true, Jake," I try to convince him.

He just blows more air out of his nostrils.

"I'm sorry I woke you up," I say and look down at my hands.

"I wasn't asleep. I couldn't sleep," he corrects himself. I know he is lying just so I don't feel bad for waking him. His voice is way to tired to 'not be sleeping at all'.

"Well, I can't either now," I shiver. I don't want to go to sleep. I don't want to have a dream even close to what I just had now. I don't want any if what was in my dream.

"Oh."

"Yeah," I exhale. We both sit there in silence.

"Well, night," he says and begins to walk out the door.

"Night," I am left in complete and total darkness.

What was that?

I lie down in my bed and shut my eyes, knowing sleep will never come.

~A/N~

Hey Lovelys! This is going to be a short authors note.

So, Cameron Dallas is now Zach.

Did anyone see Divergent?

If no, SEE IT. It is my favorite movie right now. I love it. Theo James is gorgeous. So gorgeous.

If yes, ohmigosh that movie is amazing. I am reading Divergent right now :D

Please vote, comment, and fan.

Read "Summer Doesn't Last Forever" please! I updated it. You're welcome. I will update it every now and then. I will focus on it once I finish "Bad Boy Love" because that is my first priority.

QOTD:

Should I make a sequel to 'Bad Boy Love'?

&

What is a place you have always wanted to visit?

I want to go to Italy. For the museums and the food. I want pasta, pizza, and bread. I swear I am the fattest person alive in a twig body.

Bye. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
1.7K 97 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
8.6K 344 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
9.2M 423K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...