The Unloved Kuran .... Become...

By neoescalus

(REWRITE IS PUBLISHED : CROWNED KURAN) Yukiji Kuran , the oldest daughter of the Kuran Family . She was hated... More

UPDATED REWRITE
Chapter 1 : The Escalus Queen...?
Chapter 2 : Awakened
Chapter 3 : Cross Academy .. and .. A Reunion ...?
A/N
Small Sneak Peek at Chapter 4
Chapter 4: Visitor of a Forgotten Fragment
A/N
Chapter 5: Voice of the 99th Emperor
Chapter 6: A Student from Brittania
A/N + Book Cover Update!
Chapter 7: At Sunset
Updated Profile
Chapter 8: In Slumber
A/N
Chapter 9 : A Small Talk [Preview]
A/N
Tag! Looks like I'm it! :)
Profile
NOTICE!

Chapter 9: Small Talk

3.7K 93 19
By neoescalus

[ Unedited ]

Somewhere deep into the past....
A time where humans were slaves....
A time when vampires were the kings of the heavens....
A place where time was war itself.
This was the beginning of the Everblood's Dynasty.

Where our Race comes to life.

Up in the heavens, were the kings of the earth. They were known as the Rank X at that time. They possessed the most unbelievable powers and held great beauty.

Their race was rare. Sacred and Worshipped.
Only 3 were known, and Only 3 were kings.

[ Names are creatively created ]

The one on the left:
Hanazobu Ayomakaishi - The 3rd King
3rd in Command as III King.
God of Balance and Equality.
King Hanazobu III

The one on the right:
Kougoma Yureikaistu - The 2nd King
2nd in Command as II King.
God of Life and Death.
King Kougoma II

And Finally....

The one in the center:
Ryuzakii Oyokaido - The 1st King
The one that holds the most power.
God of Creation and Destruction.
King Ryuzakii I

They watch over Earth as their own kind mercilessly
devours the fragile humans running away. They feel no guilt nor grieve their deaths. The human population was decreasing, but King Kougoma II always brings them back from the burning place of hell and punishing those who deserves no right to live in his world.

As Day turned into Night, King Hanazobu III helps raise the sun and moon; balancing both days with his powers. The Sun, where no vampires can roam freely throughout its painful light that turns its kind into dust.
The Moon, where the creatures of the night come out an prey on the sleeping humans that has no idea of its presence or doing. When the Red Moon arises, it was known as: The Night of Vampires. A Bloody-Crimson fills the moon as its silver glow no longer shows. Blood-Red Light reflected at night as the Blood Moon.

The Heavens didn't create itself. King Ryuzakii I created it with all his might and power. Then, he created his own realm and gathered the other 2 gods to help him rule. In doing so, they succeeded. Creating new lands, it expands their territory. Being the one with most power, he was targeted by many. But luckily before he was, destruction already hitted his targeters.

~*~

The Rank X decides to create another race. A race that was powerful as theirs but stronger. They named it The Everbloods; Rank S.

They created their perfect prototype in an enchanted mirror that held their creation. With the powers of the 3 kings combined, it increases their creation's strength, powers, abilities, beauty and senses.

" Hanazobu. Kougama. Looks like our creation is finally finished. " Ryuzakii spoke, pulling off his gloves and setting then aside.

" We have to give her a name, don't we? " Hanabozu asked, crossing his legs and smirking in satisfaction.

" Don't get to over yourself, Hanazobu. This doesn't mean that you'll score tonight. " Kougama spoke, " Besides, Ryuzakii and I have had enough of your nights of moaning and... those clingy women."

" Relax, Kougama." Hanazobu spoke, " I'm not scoring just anyone yet. She has the quality that I need to bang tonight, but I can't. Ryuzakii-kun already made it clear enough. "

" We can name her..... " Ryuzaki thought outline with a hand on his chin.

" Yukiji. -yuki means snow and -ji means road. If you put it together, Yukiji means Snowy Road. " Hanazobu suggested, earning a 'okay' from Ryuzakii.

" I was thinking of Sakura. It means Cherry Blossoms, right? She is very beautiful, after all. " Kougoma offered, pouring wine in 3 see-through cups.

" But I like it! Yukiji is a better name!" Hanazobu complained.

" No! Sakura is! " Kougama protested.

As they yelled back and forth, Ryuzakii heard that mix of both names combined. 

' Yukiji Sakura Escalus... ' he thought, snapping his hand and earning the attention of the 2 arguing kings.

" How about both names? " Ryuzaki suggested, " Yukiji Sakura Escalus? "

" Sure. " Hanazobu agreed.

" Seems fine." Kougama spoke.

Ryuzakii tapped on the class and a image of their creation appeared in the mirror.

" Yukiji Sakura Escalus. That will forever be your name. And if you shall die, you will always be reincarnated and reawaken. "

Ryuzakii pounded on the mirror, resulting the mirror to break and shatter into a million pieces that laid onto the ground. Their creation stepped out and walk through the broken pieces of glass.

This was when the Everblood's Dynasty was created.
Where our Race Comes to Life.

~*~

" As you wish, your majesties. "

The woman was covered in blood. Her blonde hair was now jet black. Her hands spilling with the 3 king's blood. She sat down on the first king's throne and stared at this bodies that was lying on the ground.

" Η αιματηρή νύχτα τελείωσε. Όλες οι αμαρτίες συγχωρούνται. Καθώς η Νύχτα τελειώνει, ο ήλιος αναζωογονεί. Ένας νέος ηγέτης όπως ανέβηκε. "

(The Bloody Night is Over. All sins are forgiven. As the Night ends, the sun reawakens. A New ruler has risen.)

The bodies now disintegrated into grey ashes. The sun peaks from it horizon as the light spread throughout the world. The New Ruler watched the sunrise. Her hair turns back to blonde and her eyes turned back into a innocent blue. The Blood on her slowly fades away as she raised her hand and chant out the forbidden spell of recreation:

" Ο κόσμος είναι γεμάτος με ατελείωτα ζητήματα. Χωρίς ψήφισμα επιλύει μια μεγάλη καταστροφή. Κάνε αυτόν τον κόσμο να πέσει στην αποπλάνησή μου. Έτσι, πολλά δικαιώματα και λάθη, τιμωρώ πολλά από σένα. Δημιουργώντας έναν νέο κόσμο έτσι κανείς δεν μπορεί να είναι ελεύθερος. "

( The world is filled with endless issues. No resolution resolves a great destruction. Make this world fall into my seduction. So many rights and wrongs I punish many of thee. Building a new world so no-one can be free.) 

With the chanting of her last words, the entire realm started to crumble. Everything was shaking. The ground cracked and the animals ran to their lives. Vampires and Humans ran for shelter. Some succeeded and Some didn't.

~ Back to Reality ~

" This is the history of the Rank X. Including the unknown information of the creation of the Rank X. " King Alexander spoke, " Now you know. This is the real history behind Yukiji Sakura Escalus. "

" Naughty. Naughty. " a voice serenaded throughout the room.

An aura of a supreme ruler sent shivers down the Kuran's spines. A woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes stepped into the room staring with hate in her eyes.

" Yukiji. "

" The Rank X... It's been a long time since I last talked to them." Yukiji spoke, " I guess it's time to pay a visit.

" Not to mention to bring the Kurans along with us. " Alexander whispers over to Yukiji.

" Those damn progenitors...!! They have no idea who they are messing with...!! "

" Well, no matter. " Yukiji calmed down.

" Pack your things, 'family'. Look like that Rank X would make this 'visit' longer than a week. "

" Where are race comes to life. "
- King Alexander

Pronunciations:

Hanazobu Ayomakaishi
(hana-zobu, ah-yo-mah-kai-she)

Kougoma Yureikaitsu
(Co-go-mah, u-ray-kaitsu)

Ryuzakii Oyokaido
(Ree-u-zah-kii, oh-yo-kai-doh)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 77 6
This is how I wanted the story to end in the Vampire Knight, Anime. So since we don't always get what we want, I wrote my own ending to this fantasti...
69 3 3
The Pureblood's are powerful Vampires. The most powerful to be precise. The Crestlight family was known as the most powerful in the western world, bu...
5.6K 228 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...
225K 6.7K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...