Helplessly // yoonmin

By mvp-yoongi

in which yoongi is a famous underground rapper and jimin is his number one fanboy. instagram au. More

helplessly (falling for you)
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
HIATUS???
056
057
058
059

035

11.5K 511 343
By mvp-yoongi

yoongi is not a morning person. he loves to sleep just as much as he loves creating music. he will fight anyone who even dares to disturb his slumber; anyone whose name is not park jimin, of course. yoongi believes that every rule has an exception, and in his case, it's jimin.

so when he's woken up by the incessant buzzing of his phone at eight in the morning, he can't bring himself to be angry.

"happy birthday yoongi hyung!" jimin chirps then he starts singing with his sweet voice, and yoongi feels warm and fuzzy and in love.

"thank you jiminie." he giggles. he rolls onto his side and hugs his kumamon plush doll tightly. he loves kumamon but he wishes he had jimin next to him right now.

"any plans before i see you tonight?"

yoongi hums. "i'm having lunch with hoseok. honestly, i'd rather sleep but he's been whining about not spending enough time with each other. clingy bitch." he laughs, and jimin does too.

"well, i'm proud of you for choosing hoseok over sleep." jimin teases, and yoongi whines but there's a small smile on his lips.

"i wish i could just ditch my rehearsal and go to you right now."

"i wish you were here too, jiminie, but i understand that rehearsals are important too. especially when your competition's next week."

"i'm still sorry, hyung. i'll make it up to you tonight! it'll be the best birthday ever i promise."

"spending it with you makes it the best already." yoongi can't help but blush at his own confession.

"sappy. i like it." yoongi can imagine the biggest smile on jimin's face, and it makes him smile too.

"i'm about to drive to the studio. i'll call you later again, hyung. happy birthday!"

"thank you, jiminie! be safe please!"

. . . . . . . . . .

yoongi ends up going back to sleep after his phone call with jimin. he probably would have spent the entire day in his bed if it wasn't for hoseok barging in his apartment and rapping a birthday message to yoongi at the top of his lungs. the younger male has also jumped onto his bed and danced crazily.

"why can't you be normal for once," yoongi groans as he drags himself to the bathroom. he's given up on trying to sleep when hoseok has begun hip thrusting and doing body rolls. it makes yoongi want to puke.

"normal is boring!" hoseok laughs victoriously. yoongi glares at him before shutting the bathroom door at his face.

. . . . . . . . . .

hoseok brings yoongi to a newly opened italian restaurant at their favorite mall. the two of them enjoys a sumptous meal as they talk about hoseok's upcoming mixtape and their group's future performances.

"hyung, let's go to the arcade after!"

yoongi grins and nods excitedly. he misses the arcade. turning twenty five doesn't stop him from being a kid at heart after all.

. . . . . . . . . .

it's ten minutes past five when yoongi asks hoseok to take him back home. he's meeting jimin for dinner in an hour, and he wants to take a quick shower and dress up nicely. he falls asleep during the car ride which he soon regrets because when the engine stops and he opens his eyes, he's not at his apartment complex.

"hobi, what are we doing here?" he frowns.

"i'm borrowing namjoon's speakers since i broke mine."

"can't you do that some other day? i told you i need to get home soon."

"i'm trying to finish my tracks by the end of the week so i really need it today." hobi smiles apologetically.

yoongi sighs. "make it quick then."

"can you help me carry them?"

"no."

"hyung," hoseok whines, "you have to help me or it's going to take me forever to bring down those huge ass speakers."

"i really want to choke you sometimes." yoongi grumbles as he gets out of the car.

hoseok grins. "i love you too hyung!"

. . . . . . . . . .

yoongi's too busy cursing hoseok and worrying about what he's wearing for dinner, if he's even going to make it in time, that his brain doesn't immediately process it when hoseok opens the door to namjoon's apartment, and the lights suddenly turns on, revealing all his friends and his brother, singing him a happy birthday.

jimin emerges from the small crowd with a cake on his hands. yoongi can't help giggle when a confetti lands on jimin's nose.

"make a wish, hyung." jimin whispers.

yoongi closes his eyes and a single tear runs down his cheek. he takes a deep breath and makes a wish silently before blowing the candles.

"thank you guys. t-this is amazing." yoongi's voice cracks, and he flushes in embarrassment. his friends wave it off and smiles at him encourangingly.

"this wouldn't have been possible without jimin." namjoon states.

"yeah, jimin put the most work on this!" taehyung adds.

"aish," jimin chuckles and shakes his head. "give yourselves some credit too."

"who wants to get shitfaced drunk!" hoseok suddenly comes out of the kitchen, holding up two bottles of vodka, and the room is filled with cheers and laughters. everyone's getting their shot cups, leaving jimin and yoongi to themselves.

yoongi scoops a little bit of icing from the cake and wipes it on jimin's cheek. "you sneaky brat."

"only for you, hyung," jimin grins, his eyes disappearing into crescents, and yoongi's chest swells in happiness.

. . . . . . . . . .

"and he falls from the chair!" jungkook demonstrates the story of how drunk and stupid jimin had been at his own birthday party a few years back. everyone laughs boisterously, even jimin himself. the alcohol in their system has made them all too happy and giggly.

"i'm cold," seokjin pouts. he stands up from namjoon's lap and stumbles towards the sliding door.

"be careful, baby." namjoon sighs and follows his boyfriend.

"i'm getting some cake!" taehyung singsongs.

"can you get me some too?" hoseok pleads. taehyung purposely ignores him and steps inside the living room with a snickering jungkook in tow.

"disrespectful little shit," hoseok grumbles. he takes a swig of his beer before turning to yoongi and jimin who are too lost in each other to notice that everyone has left the balcony. he chuckles and shakes his head as he closes the door behind him.

a perfect blend of pink and golden orange hues are spread out across the sky as the mighty sun falls behind the horizon. yoongi watches in amusement, breathless, his mouth slightly agape.

"this is my first time watching the sunset.."

jimin turns to him. "really?"

yoongi nods. "thank you, jimin."

"for what, hyung?"

"for everything. you opened my eyes to a lot of new, beautiful things," yoongi faces jimin and smiles, showing off the same gummy smile that jimin has fallen for. "you have given me happiness that i thought i wasn't worthy of."

"you deserve the best, hyung."

"you deserve the best too, jiminie."

"so are you saying that i deserve you?" jimin wiggles his eyebrows at the older male and smiles mischieviously.

yoongi laughs. "what?"

"you're the best for me, yoongi hyung."

"aish," yoongi playfully hits jimin's arm.

"hyung," jimin takes a deep breath, his intense yet fond gaze sending chills throughout the older male's body. "yoongi, will you be my boyfriend?"

yoongi remains silent until he pulls jimin and presses their lips together. it takes the younger male by surprise but he recovers quickly. jimin responds to the kiss and holds yoongi by the waist. the kiss soon turns deep and passionate, and yoongi has to break away to catch his breath.

"oh god, i love you."

"i'll take that as a yes," jimin chuckles and places a soft kiss on yoongi's forehead. "i love you too, hyung."

jimin reaches into his pocket. yoongi watches as the younger male holds his hand and slides a matte black bead bracelet with a small yin yang charm around his wrist. jimin then rolls up his own sleeve, revealing a similar bracelet but with crystal clear beads.

"yin yang bracelets?" yoongi giggles.

jimin hums. "because you complete me."

"cheesy," yoongi wraps his arms around jimin's neck and leans his forehead against the other. "i love it."

. . . . . . . . . .

note: here's their bracelets (':

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7K 10
In which Min Yoongi, aka Suga the famous rapper of BTS, pretends to be more dominant than he really is. - Contains omegaverse.
380K 13.8K 57
⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...
739K 22.4K 66
it all started when jimin followed a savagesuga on instagram. the rest is basically history. - where jimin is oblivious to the fact min yoongi is a...
721K 47.8K 54
In which Jimin has gone missing but is actually a ghost that only Yoongi can see.