Pregnant at 16-Harry Styles [...

By assortedcorn

Hello every one, Sarah here. I haven't updated this story in quite some time and I've been thinking about ed... More

Pregnant at 16-Harry Styles
Prologue:
Chapter 1:
A/N
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Youtube!
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
A/N Sorry Guys. Getting closer!!! :D
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Preview:
Chapter 17, Part 1:
Chapter 17, Part 2:
A/N
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
A/N
Chapter 22, (Part 1)
A/N
Chapter 22 (Part 2):
Chapter 23:
A/N
WWA TOUR
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
A/N
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
A/N
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
A/N
Another A/N
Last A/N for a while!!
Liam+Ashton Side Story
Guys.
In Honor Of...
Hello my loves,
Chapter 30:
A/N
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
A/N
Decisions, decisions.
Chapter 33:
A/N

Chapter 18:

11.5K 244 47
By assortedcorn

Ashton's POV:

It's been another whole week without Harry, and it's just been Liam, Charlotte, and I running the house while Harry's been asleep. Another whole week of running from magazines, reporters, and flashing lights and even more fans camping out across the street in the field waiting for Harry to come home.

I honestly thought he was going to wake up sometime last week like the doctor said, he was getting better, I could finally hear his heartbeat through his chest-not the small one that was barely audible, and I could see his eyes moving under his eyelids. I really thought he was going to wake up then..

The doctors told me they didn't know why Harry hadn't woken up yet, they thought his body may have not been ready to wake him yet. They also think this coma is going to be longer than they thought it would, especially with his heart rate fluctuating so quickly and then so slowly. Sometimes they would have to kick me out of the room to control his heart.

I giggle to myself with the quote his doctor gave me, "the only reason his heart does this, is because you're in the room. He's trying to hard to wake himself up, his mind may be ready to wake but his body isn't. Give it some more time."

Doctor Reynolds. I'll never forget his name, simply because he was one of the doctors who took in Charlotte when she was a baby and she got really sick. I still remember that day like it just happened yesterday, I remember how scared I was to be on my own.

Flashback:

"Someone! Please! Please help my baby!" I yell, running into the ER.

"Miss, what's wrong?" A nurse says running up to me.

"No, no, no, I need a doctor not a nurse. Get me a doctor now!" I scream, adrenaline and fear surging through me.

I watch as the nurse scrambled away and started calling for a doctor through the long hallway of hospital gowns and curtains. Once she finally found one, I was met with pepper gray hair, blue eyes, and a tall man. He wore a mask, and he took it off and started to talk. I was so overwhelmed. I was alone, I have no one to hold me while I hold Charlotte. She's just a baby!

"Miss.Baker, right?" He asks.

I nodded slowly, unaware of how he already knew my name but I didn't care. My baby of eight months is gasping for air and turning blue in the lips.

"Let me see her, please?" He asks, gently reaching for Charlotte.

I jerked away, not thinking of my actions.

"Miss.Baker, she's not going to get any better if you continue to be so cautious. You may think the safest place for her is in your arms but right now, it's in mine." He says, slowly taking Charlotte out of my arms and laying her onto a white stretcher and examines her.

"Betsy, get me some fluid and an epipen." He says. "Her fever is 107.5"

What?

"I'm going to need to admit Charlotte to the hospital to look at her. Her fever is very high and she looks to me like she's having an asthma attack. Has she eaten anything she wasn't supposed to?" He asks.

"No, no, she was eating berries in our blackberry bush with me and then she starts crying. I didn't know why she started crying but then she started gasping for air and slowly laying herself down." I say, through my river of tears. It looked as if I was gasping for air myself.

"Found it, Miss.Baker, Charlotte was stung by a yellow-jacket bee." He says, taking his tweezers and pulling out the tiny pricker in her chest. "She's having an allergic reaction. She's having something called "Anaphylaxis" it is a serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may have caused her to die if you didn't act fast. I'm glad you live nearby."

How does he know her name already, I haven't told him? How does he know I live nearby?

"W-will she be alright?!" I ask, shaking.

"You may want to look away for a moment." He says, taking the strange gray object from the nurse.

I couldn't stop staring, what was he going to do with my baby? I'm only seventeen! I'm not prepared for this kind of thing! My baby is going to die.. Isn't she?

I watch as the cap comes off of the pen and I saw a needle about the size of my middle finger. I watched in horror as the doctor stuck this large needle into my baby's thigh. I remember screaming and then falling to my knees, but I watched as my baby opened her eyes and started to cry.

"Charlotte!" I cry, cradling her in my arms as the doctor hands her to me.

"Follow me, we need to admit her and watch her reactions. I'm gonna set her up with fluids and a comfy bed both for you and her. Sound good? Then we can fill out paperwork later." He says, putting a hand on my shoulder with a reassuring smile.

"I could never repay you, Dr.Reynolds.." I cry, holding my softly whimpering child in my arms, close to my chest as we walk down the hallway.

End of Flashback:

"What're you smiling about?" Liam asks.

"Just what the doctor told me about Harry getting better, you know?" I ask.

"It's about time that your normally see him, are you getting ready to go?" He asks.

"Oh you just want to play dress up with my daughter. Right?" I giggle.

"Actually, yes. Charlotte makes delicious cakes in her little baking oven I bought her last week." Liam proudly boasts.

"I'm gonna get going. I'll see you soon." I smile, receiving a warm hug from Liam.

"Text me when you arrive? I want to know if you get there safely. There's been a lot of accidents lately, and I don't want anything to happen to you." He says, looking down at me.

"I will, I promise." I smile.

"Thank you, I'll see you soon." He says, kissing my forehead.

I waved to Liam after saying goodbye to my beautiful baby girl, and kissing her all over her cute chubby face.

I thought about Liam and I's relationship as I walked out of the door and into Harry's range rover. Liam and I have a brother- sister like bond. Now that he and I have gotten past the fact that he possibly loves me more than a friend, he understands my heart only wants Harry. It's a caring friendship based off a mutual like for one another. It's alright for a little crush to appear here and there but it's nothing compared to the love I have for Harry.

**

I have been holding Harry's hand for about an hour now, watching his favorite movies. I want him to wake up but I know today won't be the day, he's barely responsive to me. I've been trying to talk, motivate, and kiss him awake but I guess this princess isn't getting her fairytale today.

"Please wake up, Harry.." I whisper, feeling a tear slip down my cheek, not realizing I had started to cry.

I could feel my heartbeat in my ears, beating and beating so fast that I thought my heart would explode. There was so much that had been going on with Harry, the disturbing fans and paps, and Liam. Taking care of Charlotte is getting so hard when she always asks when daddy is getting home from vacation.

I grasp his hand between the both of mine, "I can't do this without you anymore. Liam and I are so stressed out taking care of Charlotte. The fans and paps have gotten so bad to the point that I have to have a decoy car take Charlotte to preschool."

"Harry, I-we need you to come home. The boys have been over for dinner every Sunday for the past month, hoping I'll get the call that you've woken up." I sniffle and wipe my eye.

"I know your body may not seem ready, or your head doesn't feel right, but look into that big, warm, heart of yours and wake up and kiss me 'hello', please." I start to plead.

I place my head in my hands after letting go of Harry's hand, and sob into my palms. The weight of the world is on my shoulders and I can't keep dealing with this without him. I've never balanced bills higher than what I previously owned, and balancing Harry's were so hard. There are so many for so many different companies, and some stupid places too.

I could feel my shoulders, hands, and back shaking as I cried alone in this dark hospital room. I didn't bother to open up the shades because I didn't want the bright light in today.

I was sobbing so hard that I had to grab two or three tissues every five minutes, because my nose was running. I could feel my eyes swelling and my face puffing out, from the burn of my mascara and eyeliner. I always make the mistake of wearing make up to the hospital, hoping Harry would wake up, and when he doesn't-I cry the whole time and make myself look like a train wreck.

I couldn't even look at Harry's pale face anymore, every time I looked at him and couldn't see his beautiful jade eyes, I cried. His lips weren't pink, they were purple. His hair was dry, and slicked back from sweating in his sleep all the time.

**

I felt like I had fallen asleep for what seemed like hours, or I think I fell asleep. I was groggy from the nap, and crying too. I was exhausted, but I smiled at the photo that Liam sent me of him in a Rapunzel wig and feathery boa. He sent me another photo with Charlotte in a red wig and her mermaid shells, pouring water into a tea holder.

I felt my back get warm in one spot, but I didn't think much of it cause I probably pulled a muscle from my violent crying and shaking. I scrolled through my phone to find the photo of Harry and Charlotte. It was a nostalgic photo of him sleeping with Charlotte on his chest when I came home from the store one day. She was still little, and she looked as if she was a puppy sleeping on a huge bed.

I sighed in sadness, hoping this would happen soon again. I was so drained physically and emotionally that it was hard to make decisions.

"That's such an awkward photo of me sleeping, I look so dumb. Haha." I heard Harry's deep, raspy, voice ring next to me.

No way.

There was no way his voice was just talking to me, he's asleep. Either he's asleep still or I'm still asleep and I'm dreaming.

My eyes widened when a hand went for my chin and turned my head to the left to look at the man next to me. His skin had started to gain color, his eyes were open, and he was smiling. His hand held my face in place, like he really wanted me to get a good look at his face. I dropped my phone and I swear I could hear the screen shatter, and I abruptly stood from my chair and caused it to fall over on it's side.

All of the hair was standing up on my arms, and I felt adrenaline surfing in my body. My heart was racing and I felt like I was going to pass out as the tears ran out of my eyes like a marathon.

"H-h-arry?" I stutter, covering my mouth with my left hand.

"I'm awake." He smiles, opening his arms signaling me to come to him.

I nearly jumped into that hospital bed, the overwhelming feeling of happiness swirling in my chest couldn't explain how I felt at this very moment. Pools were forming on Harry's hospital gown as he wrapped his arms around me.

He inhaled deeply, and smiled, "you're wearing the boys and I's perfume. I thought it smelled good, but I guess it smells better on you."

"I-"

"Shhhhh. Just let me hold you, since I've been trying to wake my ass up for the past two weeks." Harry whispers and chuckles.

Harry and I laid there for what seemed like hours and I'm surprised the doctors hadn't rushed into the room to rip me from him and check him over.

"I love you so much, Harry Edward Styles." I cry into his chest. "Don't fucking leave me like that, you hear me?"

"And I love you to the infinite galaxies and back, Ashton Marie Baker." He says, kissing my forehead. "I promise to not leave again. It was torture listening to you cry every time you would beg me to wake up. I was trying so hard but I couldn't move. I'm so sorry it took me this long, baby."

*****

YAYAYAHAYAYY. HOWD YOU LIKE TIS CHAPTER?!

Leave your comments and I'll update after I answer them all! Let me know all your feedback! Hehe. Thank you so much for being sooooo supportive and helping me deal with this loss of my friend. You guys are the BEST.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 8.7K 27
❝You're such a fucking slut❞ ❝We'll see who's talking when you come back begging me to fuck you❞ WARNING: This story will include graphic sex scenes...
342 0 18
Hello! First of all, I just wanna let everyone know that this story was in fact written by my best friend and I when we were about 10! The reason I'm...
50.1K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
43.3K 822 48
these one-shots were written back in 2014! my first language isn't english so I apologize for all of the mistakes :) {slowly editing}