Aludra | Harry Potter Fanfict...

By Drachoe_Mouthboy

[BOOK 1] "She cannot stay here, Narcissa," "She's our niece, Lucius! Where else do you expect her to go?" "Se... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The Development of the Aludra Series
SEQUEL'S OUT, Y'ALL!

Chapter 8

2.7K 88 92
By Drachoe_Mouthboy

BAM! BLACK HERMIONE!

(artwork and gif do not belong to me)

I deserve cookies for the amount of chapters I'm writing 😑 however, since you can't send me cookies via Wattpad, some nice comments would do 😏 longbottomology I see you fangirling in the corner 👀

__________

Aludra's original plan was to not speak to Harry or Ron for at least a week, but she knew she couldn't hold a grudge against them for so long. Hermione, on the other hand, was absolutely furious and had told Aludra several times that morning as she was getting dressed that the boys wouldn't be hearing from her for a long time. Secretly, Aludra knew they would be happy since they thought Hermione was nothing but an insufferable know-it-all. Despite their opinions, however, Aludra did quite like Hermione. Her resilience was admirable and she always thought to do the right thing, even when the end result may be looking certain death in the six eyes (or worse, as she said, expulsion).

As Aludra went to sit with Harry and Ron at breakfast, she heard them talking about last night's adventure.

"It's either really valuable or really dangerous," said Ron.

"Or both," said Harry.

"You two seriously aren't still talking about the horrendous night we had, are you?" Aludra asked, folding her arms. "And you're lucky I'm even talking to you! I really should be like Hermione, and refuse to look at you,"

"Hermione we don't care about," Harry said, Ron nodding in agreement. "But you, we actually like."

"We're sorry for not listening to you," Ron apologised. "Really, it would have saved us a lot of trouble if we did."

"But then we wouldn't have had the adventure of a lifetime," Harry noted. Aludra looked at him as if he were insane.

"Don't tell me you that you actually enjoyed coming face to face with an evil three-headed dog?" she demanded. Harry cracked a grin.

"Of course not, but overall it was quite fun. Admit it, it was a huge adrenaline rush running away from Filch. And did you hear Ron scream when we saw that thing-?"

"Excuse me, but you sounded like a five-year-old girl when you screamed, mate." Ron butted in.

"I already know I sounded like a banshee," Aludra snickered, covering her mouth with her hand. She was right - she really couldn't stay mad at them.

As the owls flooded into the Great Hall as usual, everyone's attention was caught at once by a long, thin package carried by six large screech owls. Aludra watched closely to see what was in this large parcel, and was amazed when the owls soared down and dropped it right in front of Harry knocking his bacon to the floor. Another owl dropped a letter on top of the parcel.

"Open it!" Aludra said eagerly, and Harry ripped open the letter first.

'DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE.'

'It contains your new Nimbus Two Thousand, but I don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or they'll all want one. Oliver Wood will meet you tonight on the Quidditch field at seven o'clock for your first training session.'

'Professor McGonagall'

"Good Godric! You've got to be kidding!" Aludra squealed, snatching the note to hand to Ron.

"A Nimbus Two Thousand!" Ron moaned enviously. "I've never even touched one."

The trio left the hall quickly with the promise of unwrapping the broomstick in private before their first class. However, halfway across the entrance hall, Crabbe and Goyle stood before them like roadblocks. Draco seized the package from Harry and Aludra felt the same anger from last night broil in her chest. She smacked his hand sharply and he released the package. Aludra caught it before it hit the floor and handed it back to Harry.

"Go and do something with your life, will you? I'm sick and tired of you and your little antics, and having these two lumps following you around everywhere! What do you want?"

"Oh shut up, Aludra!" he exclaimed, and then turned to Harry. "You'll be in for it this time, Potter, first years aren't allowed them."

"You were bragging about how you were going to bully Daddy into letting you bring one to school in August!" Aludra bursted out, trying not to actually tell him that Harry had special permission. Ron couldn't resist it.

"And it's not any old broomstick," he said, "it's a Nimbus Two Thousand. What did you say you've got at home, Malfoy? A Comet Two Sixty?" Ron grinned at Harry. "Comets look flashy, but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus."

"What would you know about it, Weasley, you couldn't afford half the handle," Draco snapped back. "I suppose you and your brothers have to save up twig by twig."

Before Ron could answer, Professor Flitwick appeared at Draco's elbow.

"Not arguing, I hope, children?" he squeaked.

"Potter's been sent a broomstick, Professor," said Draco quickly. Aludra scoffed.

"Yes, yes, that's right," said Professor Flitwick, beaming at Harry. "Professor McGonagall told me all about the special circumstances, Potter. And what model is it?"

Aludra laughed as Draco's jaw dropped open. Special circumstances? What the bloody hell is he talking about?

"A Nimbus Two Thousand, it is," said Harry, fighting not to laugh at the look of horror on Draco's face.

"And it's really thanks to my brother here that Harry got it," Aludra added.

Harry, Ron and Aludra headed upstairs, snickering quietly among themselves.

"Well, it's true," Aludra giggled as they reached the top of the marble staircase, "If he hadn't stolen Neville's Remembrall, Harry wouldn't be on the team..."

"So I suppose you think that's a reward for breaking rules?" came an angry voice from just behind them. Hermione was stomping up the stairs, looking disapprovingly at the package in Harry's hand.

"I thought you weren't speaking to us?" said Harry. Aludra noted the hopefulness in his voice.

"Yes, don't stop now," said Ron, "It's doing us so much good."

"It's not a reward, Hermione, it a consequence. Albeit a good one," Aludra reasoned.

"Oh, whatever!" Hermione clipped, and marched away with her nose in the air.

When lessons ended, Harry and Ron rushed Aludra to hurry up with packing her school supplies into her bag so they could go upstairs and unwrap Harry's package.

"Don't get your wands in a knot," Aludra chided, moving her hair so that it wouldn't get caught under the strap of her bag. "I don't even know if I can go in the boy's dormitories,"

"We'll have to find out, then!" Harry said, tugging on her sleeve like a toddler begging for candy. "Come on!"

They rushed to the common room and while the boys darted up their spiral staircase, Aludra put one foot down tentatively, watching to see if it would suddenly spring her backwards. When nothing happened, she took off after them to unwrap the Nimbus Two Thousand at last.

"Wow," Ron sighed, as the broomstick rolled onto Harry's bedspread.

"It's so beautiful," Aludra commented, running a finger along the smooth, shiny mahogany. "I'm so asking Daddy to get me one of these for my birthday,"

"Why on earth do you still call your dad 'Daddy'?" Ron demanded, looking at Aludra.

"Why wouldn't I? That's what I've always called him," she said. Ron scrunched up his nose.

"Yeah, but you're turning twelve. Only little girls say 'Daddy'. What are you, a Daddy's Girl?"

"And I bet you're a Mummy's Boy. Aren't you the youngest?" Aludra shot back.

"Actually, I have a younger sister."

"But you're the youngest boy, which makes you the Mummy's Boy."

"Whatever, Malfoy." Ron concluded. Aludra stuck out her tongue at him.

"Why am I friends with such idiots?" Harry inquired, who had been watching their little argument.

"Because I'm the only friend you have," Ron teased, pulling him in for a one-armed hug. "Not too sure about Aludra, though."

"What am I, a house elf?" she screeched, pushing Ron aside and hugging Harry tightly. "I knew him longer!"

"I know him better."

"He likes me more!"

"He does not!"

"Aludra...I can't breathe...!"

Two months passed by in a flurry of interesting lessons, studious homework sessions and intense wizard's chess matches with Ron. Aludra was far too proud to admit that Ron was better than her at the game, but he knew that she thought just that. The matches would last barely ten minutes before Ron's queen would smash her king to debris. Aludra's relationship with Draco was on and off; one minute, they would argue and he would call her names, the next they would be best friends, walking to classes together and chasing each other through the hallways. It was certainly strange to everyone else, but for them it was normal. Besides, their mother would kill them if she found out they were arguing.

On Halloween morning, Aludra decided that she wanted to be different. She woke up early and got showered and dressed at the speed of light, so that she would have time to dip her quill in ink and draw whiskers on her cheeks and a circle on her nose. Aludra then pulled her hair up into two buns. Today, Aludra was a cat.

"You look ridiculous," Hermione said, walking to the bathroom. Aludra frowned.

"Happy Halloween to you, too." she called.

"I quite like it," said a small voice. Aludra looked to the right and saw that Fay Dunbar had spoken. Fay Dunbar had never said a word to them since their first night, when she stuttered out her name and dived behind her curtains. When she got over the initial shock, Aludra smiled at her.

"Thank you. I just wanted to get into the Halloween spirit, you know?"

"Yeah," she said quietly, fiddling with her skirt. Aludra didn't have to read her mind to know what she wanted.

"Would you like me to do your face, too?" she asked, and Fay looked up, startled, and offered the tiniest of smiles. She sat on the stool next to Aludra and watched as she dipped the quill in ink and brought it to her face slowly.

"Tell me if it hurts," Aludra said, before carefully drawing whiskers and a nose, even adding in a few freckles for her, too. When she was done, she told Fay to look in the mirror.

"I like it," she said, still maintaining a quiet voice. "Thank you."

"Do you have an accent?" Aludra  couldn't help but ask. "I can almost hear it, but you're so quiet."

"Um, yes," Fay said, almost inaudible.

This is exactly why I didn't speak to anyone. I knew this would happen, thought Fay in the same British accent Aludra had heard on the first night.

"You don't have to be ashamed of your accent," Aludra said. "I was just curious, is all."

"I'm Korean, and I then moved to China. My accent it still very thick," she said, and Aludra marvelled at her voice.

"Your accent is so pretty!" Aludra gushed. "You mustn't hide it, you should embrace it,"

"Really?" Fay asked, looking surprised. Aludra nodded.

"Honestly. It's refreshing to hear something new. And you shouldn't imagine that you sound any different, either." Aludra said.

"How do you know I imagine myself different?" Fay asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm a Legilimens, I hear thoughts." she said.

"I see. Well, I thank you for doing my face. And for..."

"Talking to you?" Aludra finished and Fay nodded. "It was my pleasure. See you around, Fay!"

The delicious smell of baking pumpkin wafting through the corridors. Even better, Professor Flitwick announced in Charms that he thought they were ready to start making objects fly, something they had all been dying to try since they'd seen him make Neville's toad zoom around the classroom. Professor Flitwick put the class into pairs and Aludra happily obliged to working with Neville, who seemed more than happy to have her for a partner. Ron, however, was to be working with Hermione Granger. It was hard to tell whether Ron or Hermione was angrier about this. She hadn't spoken to either Harry or Ron since the day the broomstick had arrived.

"Now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practicing!" squeaked Professor Flitwick, perched on top of his pile of books as usual. "Swish and flick, remember, swish and flick. And saying the magic words properly is very important, too - never forget Wizard Baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f' and found himself on the floor with a buffalo on his chest."

It was very difficult. Neville nearly broke his wand after hitting it against the table so hard and then causing blue sparks to fly out. Aludra managed to successfully levitate her feather after overhearing Hermione correct Ron on how to do it.

"You're saying it wrong," Hermione had snapped. "It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-O-sa, not Levio-sar."

Ron had snarled at her to do it, since she wanted to boss him about. Hermione happily complied and demonstrated, causing the feather to float four feet above their heads.

"Oh, well done!" cried Professor Flitwick, clapping. "Everyone see here, Miss Granger's done it!"

Ron was in a very bad mood by the end of the class.

"It's no wonder no one can stand her," he said to Harry and Aludra as they walked in the courtyard, "She's a nightmare, honestly."

Someone knocked into Harry so hard that would have fallen if Seamus didn't catch him. It was Hermione, and Aludra was surprised to see that she was in tears.

"I think she heard you." Harry commented as they slowed to a stop.

"So?" said Ron. "She must've noticed she's got no friends."

"I'm her friend," Aludra said defiantly. "And now you're just being mean. It's okay not to like people, but you don't have to bully them."

"I'm not bullying her!" Ron exclaimed, ears tinging red.

"Then why is she crying?" Aludra challenged, crossing her arms. "Honestly, you can be so insensitive! I'm going after her,"

Aludra shoved her bag into Ron's chest and ran after Hermione, keeping her eyes on her bushy hair through the crowd. Aludra barrelled into Neville and gave a rushed apology, unable to stop.

"Sorry, Neville - I've got to go -" she panted.

"Where are you going?" Neville asked, rubbing his shoulder sorely.

"Hermione's upset - bathroom - I'll see you later!" Aludra continued chasing Hermione, and when she ran into the girl's bathroom, Aludra took the opportunity to stop and catch her breath. When she could breath normally again, Aludra walked into the desolate bathroom. Hermione was sobbing in the middle stall and Aludra walked towards it, knocking on the door gently.

"Go away!" Hermione moaned. "I want to be l-left alone!"

"Hermione, it's Aludra," she said gently. "What Ron said was so out of order. You're not a nightmare, you're far from it."

"You'r j-just saying that!" Hermione cried. "You don't think I hear what everyone says about me? 'Hermione Granger, the annoying know-it-all. It's not wonder everyone hates her!'"

"I don't hate you," Aludra said. "I think you're smart - no - you're brilliant, Hermione. You're like, a walking encyclopaedia - i-in a good way! You're determined and ambitious and you're very truthful, which is an admirable quality. You're a very admirable girl, Hermione, and I'm proud to call you my friend."

There was a long pause where only Hermione's sniffling was heard, and Aludra had began to think that she was ignoring her when the stall door unlatched.

Hermione threw herself into Aludra, winding her arms around her neck in a vice-like grip. Aludra hugged her back immediately, rubbing soothing circles on her back as she continued to cry. "Th-thank you," she sobbed into Aludra's shoulder. "Thank you for being my fr-iend,"

"You don't have to thank me, Hermione," Aludra said. "I like you, I really do. I'm sure Ron will come around, Harry too."

"I'll never forgive them," Hermione's voice turned to venom. "All they've been is cruel to me,"

"Being unforgiving is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die," Aludra said. "What good would come from that? You have to be the bigger person,"

"I suppose you're right," Hermione said. Aludra moved back and raised an eyebrow at her.

"You suppose? Of course I am," Aludra said, making Hermione laugh. "Come on, let's get to class-"

"No," Hermione said, suddenly looking terrified. "I don't want to face them. Not yet,"

"We'll get in trouble if we skip, Hermione!" Aludra gasped. Hermione Granger, suggesting they skip class?

"I know that, but I don't want to talk to anyone else. You can go, but I'm staying here." she said firmly.

"I'm not leaving you alone," Aludra said indignantly. "If you stay, I stay. Friends stick together,"

"Yeah," Hermione smiled. "Friends."

The girls sat together in the stall, one on the close toilet seat and the other cross-legged on the floor. and talked about plans for the upcoming Christmas break.

"I'm supposed to be going somewhere with my parents," Hermione said, her mood dramatically lighter. "They won't tell me where, though. I reckon it's a surprise."

"I bet it's going to be wonderful," Aludra said. "Maybe you'll go camping? Or a lovely vacation to Spain,"

"I'd much rather the latter. I prefer the warm," Hermione said. "What about you?"

"I don't really know. Mummy and Daddy haven't said anything about it. I'm sure it will be something nice, though. Have I ever told you about our vacation home in the south of France?"

Hermione's eyes lit up. "No, you haven't. I'd love to hear about it, though."

Just as Aludra leapt into a description of her five story home in France, they heard the door creek open and a voice call out.

"Hello? Is Hermione in here?"

It was Lavender Brown, more than likely accompanied by Pavarti Patil, her best friend. Hermione began to sniff and made her voice very thick.

"I'd like to be left alone, please," she said, and the two girls whispered something before the door closed again. Aludra grinned at Hermione.

"Skipping class, lying to classmates...what's next, Hermione? Turning in homework a day late?"

"Oh hush," Hermione giggled. "We should do this more, you and I,"

"Skip class together in a bathroom stall?" Aludra joked.

"No! Hang out, I mean," Hermione insisted. Aludra smiled and nodded.

"I'd like that very much,"

Eventually, the light outside the windows dimmed into a dark blue that shone into the bathroom. The candles on the walls magically lit themselves and from this, Hermione and Aludra decided that they should at least enjoy what was left of the feast. Just as they stood up, there was a smell -  a horrid, putrid smell that made their stomach lurch and nostrils burn.

"Ugh, what is that?" Aludra coughed, covering her nose and pushing the stall door open.

"I don't know, but it smells like something died..." but the only thing that died was Hermione's words. Before them, were two short, grey legs, the size of tree trunks with horrible puss-filled boils littered around them. Slowly, they looked up, twelve feet up, until they met the yellow eyes of a gargantuan, gruesome troll.

There were two high-pitched, petrified screams that Aludra didn't even realise were coming from herself and Hermione until her throat was rubbed raw.

They backed up against the wall furthest from it, watching in terror as the troll advanced on them, knocking over sinks with its giant club as it went. Hermione and Aludra held on to each other for dear life - Hermione's skin had turned from a healthy brown to a sickly, pasty colour and Aludra, for once, was just as pale as her brother and parents. 

The door burst open and in came Ron, Harry and Neville, the latter turning paper white when he saw the troll.

"Hermione, Aludra - MOVE!" Harry yelled. Aludra tried to do so, but Hermione wouldn't let go of her.

"Come on, Hermione!" she shrieked, but the girl instead sank to the floor, looking as if could faint.

"Confuse it!" Harry said desperately to Ron and Neville. Seizing a tap, he threw it as hard as he could against the wall.

The troll stopped a few feet from Hermione and Aludra. It lumbered around, blinking stupidly, to see what had made the noise. Its evil eyes saw Harry. It hesitated, then made for him instead.

"Oy, pea-brain!" yelled Ron from the other side of the bathroom, and he threw a metal pipe at it. The troll didn't even seem to notice the pipe hitting it, but it heard the yell and paused again, turning its ugly snout toward Ron instead, giving Harry time to run around it.

"Come on, run, run!" Harry yelled at Hermione, trying to pull her toward the door, but she couldn't move, she was still flat against the wall, her mouth wide open with terror. Aludra noticed the troll getting dangerously close to Ron and she cupped her hands around her mouth.

"OVER HERE, COCONUT HEAD!" Aludra screamed. The troll swivelled it's head between Ron and Aludra, before deciding for the latter. Hermione whimpered and Harry was desperately trying to pull her up to no avail.

Neville, who had been previously frozen to the spot, took off his shoe and launched it at the troll also, calling out in a trembling voice.  "H-hey, you! Y-you get away from her!"

The shouting and the echoes seemed to be driving the troll berserk. It roared again and started toward Neville, who had no way to escape.

Harry then did something that was both very brave and very stupid, which was something he did often. He took a great running jump and fastened his arms around the troll's neck from behind. The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but that was until Harry's wand had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

Howling with pain, the troll twisted and flailed its club, with Harry clinging on for dear life; any second, the troll was going to rip him off or catch him a terrible blow with the club.

"DO SOMETHING!" Harry screamed, his glasses flying off his face and skidding across the floor. Ron pulled out his own wand - not knowing what he was going to do. He heard himself cry the first spell that came into his head: "Wingardium Leviosa!"

The club flew suddenly out of the troll's hand, rose high, high up into the air, turned slowly over - and dropped, with a sickening crack, onto its owner's head. The troll swayed on the spot and then fell flat on its face, with a thud that made the whole room tremble.

Harry got to his feet and Ron was standing there with his wand still raised, staring at what he had done. Neville, knees trembling like leaves in the wind, side stepped past the troll to stand next to Aludra. It was Hermione who spoke first.

"Is it - dead?"

"I don't think so," said Harry, I think it's just been knocked out."

He bent down and pulled his wand out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

"Urgh - troll bogies."

A sudden slamming and loud footsteps made the five of them look up. They hadn't realized what a racket they had been making, but of course, someone downstairs must have heard all the commotion. A moment later, Professor McGonagall had come bursting into the room, closely followed by Snape, with Quirrell bringing up the rear. Quirrell took one look at the troll, let out a faint whimper, and sat quickly down on a toilet, clutching his heart.

Snape bent over the troll. Professor McGonagall was looking at Ron, Neville and Harry. Aludra had never seen her look so angry, not even when she caught Harry on a broom. Her lips were white and her nostrils were flared.

"What on earth were you thinking of? You're lucky you weren't killed! Why aren't you in your dormitory?"

Snape gave Harry a swift, piercing look, and then gave one to Aludra.

And just what did you think you were doing here? Wait until your father hears of this, Aludra, Snape hissed in Aludra's mind. She looked at the floor.

"Please, Professor McGonagall - they were looking for me." Hermione said in a small voice. McGonagall looked appalled.

"Miss Granger!" she gasped. Hermione had managed to get to her feet at last.

"I went looking for the troll because I - I thought I could deal with it on my own - you know, because I've read all about them."

There was a clatter as Ron dropped his wand. Aludra was speechless; she was only joking when she called Hermione a rule breaker!

"If they hadn't found me, I'd be dead now. Harry stuck his wand up its nose and Ron knocked it out with its own club. Neville even yelled at it to distract it. They didn't have time to come and fetch anyone. It was about to finish me off when they arrived."

"Well - in that case... " said Professor McGonagall, staring at the five of them, "Miss Malfoy, what were you doing here?"

"I wanted to help Hermione, Professor," Aludra lied, avoiding eye contact with Snape. "I wanted some of the glory for myself. It was terribly idiotic of me and, as Hermione said, we would have been dead if Harry, Ron and Neville didn't come to save us. It was our fault, not theirs."

If Snape wasn't glaring at Aludra before, he certainly was now. He knew that Aludra wasn't the type to act out for attention, especially if it was a life threatening situation. Aludra abided by the rules and always tried to do the smartest thing, that he knew. She was lying, but he didn't use his Legilimency on her, for his ability was far too powerful and would cause obvious discomfort to her.

Finally, McGonagall spoke again. "Miss Granger and Miss Malfoy, you foolish girls, how could you think of tackling a mountain troll on your own?"

Hermione hung her head and Aludra played along, hanging her head, too.

"Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for this, each." said Professor McGonagall. "I'm very disappointed in you. If you're not hurt at all, you'd better get off to Gryffindor tower. Students are finishing the feast in their houses."

Hermione left and Aludra left quickly and walked down the dark corridors in silence, until-

"Only five points each?" Hermione whispered. "What was she thinking?"

"She was thinking that we're the most spectacularly talented group of first years she's ever seen," Aludra replied, a small smile on her lips. Hermione looked at her, shell shocked.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Indeed. And she also reckons that she should write to our parents and give us detentions," Aludra added, and Hermione groaned.

"At this rate, we'll be out of a Hogwarts within a week."

The common room was packed and noisy. Everyone was eating the food that had been sent up.

"I want to wait for them, to say thank you," Hermione said, standing by the portrait hole. Aludra agreed silently and waited with her. When the three boys came though, there was a very embarrassed pause when it came to Hermione, Harry and Ron. Aludra, however, pulled all three of them in for hugs.

"Thank you so much," she said, releasing them quickly. Neville had gone red again.

She hugged me...She actually hugged me...

"Don't worry about it," Ron muttered. "Thanks for taking the fall for us,"

Harry nodded in agreement. Aludra looked at Hermione expectantly. Then, none of the three looking at each other, they all said "Thanks," and hurried off to get plates.

Aludra glanced at Neville, who looked very confused. When he saw Aludra looking at him, he hurriedly directed his attention someplace else.

"You want to get some food?" Aludra offered, and Neville nodded silently. "Alright. And by the way, I know it was you who told Harry and Ron that Hermione and I were in the girl's bathroom. You saved our lives every bit as much as they did. Thank you."

And from that moment on, Hermione Granger became Ron and Harry's friend and Neville and Aludra became even closer friends. There were some things you couldn't get past without liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll was one of them.

________

This was such a cute chapter 😭❤
I plan to finish the first book quickly, for I have some...Special plans for Chamber of Secrets 😊

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.4K 26
Lyra Black is the daughter of Sirius Black. She's been through a lot throughout her seventeen years of life. As soon as she turned seventeen, she ran...
642K 15.8K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...
31.8K 669 43
'Barbarian' the sequel to this story is out and ongoing right now!!' ---------------------------- "I can't believe she'd do that to me." He stared a...
188K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...