Who Is This: jookyun ✔

By katzmotelrm

Changkyun gets a random message and doesn't know who it is. *typical* *COMPLETED* More

New Phone
Bad Vibe
The Real You
Voices
Pink Towel
Can't Stop Smiling
Don't Move
Promise
Loved
Won't Leave
Yours
Sequel

Too

2K 134 44
By katzmotelrm

Me: Gun I need you

#GUN: Now you need me

#GUN: Or is this just Changkyun again

Me: What no 

Me: Why would you think that?

#GUN: Because Changkyun texted me on your phone once 

Me: What?! When?!

#GUN: Yesterday 

#GUN: Don't you see the messages?

Me: No

#GUN: (three photos attached)

Me: I never wanted to stop talking to you

#GUN: Well that's what he said 

Me: Gunhee can I come over 

#GUN: It's an hour away

Me: Do trains run this late

#GUN: Yes but I don't think you should just stop by 

Me: I'm already coming don't fall asleep 

#GUN: Alright I guess I can't stop you

Me: No you can't

Me: What's your address

#GUN: xxxxxxxxx

Jooheon already left Changkyun's house and was on his way to the train station. He made it to the train station, got on a train, and made his way to Gunhee's house. 

Me: I'm here

Gunhee soon opened the door to reveal a serious looking Jooheon. 

"You're crazy for coming all the way here, it's 2 am dude," Gunhee said with a little smile. Jooheon said nothing and hugged Gunhee. 

"I'm sorry," Jooheon said in Gunhee's ear. "I just thought I wouldn't see you again." 

"I would never let that happen," Gunhee reassured him. Jooheon let go of the hug and looked Gunhee in the eyes. 

"I love you, but not like that, our kiss was a mistake," Jooheon said. Gunhee just sighed and combed his fingers through his hair.

"No, I know," Gunhee started. "You're in love with Changkyun, I know that."

"Just pretend like the kiss never happened, okay," Jooheon said. 

"What kiss?" Gunhee said, shrugging his shoulders. 

"This is why I love you," Jooheon said with a little laugh. 

"Come on, it's late, we should sleep," Gunhee said, pulling Jooheon into the house. 

-

Changkyun woke up. He rubbed his eyes and looked beside him. Jooheon wasn't there. 

"Jooheon?" Changkyun called. 

There was no answer.

Changkyun got up and went to look around the house, but Jooheon was gone. He went to his phone to text him. 

Me: Where are you

Joohoney: Oh sorry, I went to Gunhee's 

Me: Didn't he move?

Joohoney: Yes but I went anyways 

Joohoney: Why did you tell him I didn't want to talk to him?

Me: I never said that 

Joohoney: Well you told Gunhee to leave me alone

Me: Well yeah, because I thought you needed space

Joohoney: Don't assume what I think Changkyun 

Me: Jooheon I'm sorry

Me: Please don't be made at me

Joohoney: STOP BEING CUTE!!!

Me: NOOOO!!!!

Joohoney: Fine I'm not mad 

Joohoney: Just don't do it again 

Me: Okay I won't 

Joohoney: I'll come and see you later okay

Me: Okay

Changkyun put down his phone and decided to play games. He wanted to go into his world for awhile. He felt alone.

-

About 7 hours later, Jooheon finally left Gunhee's house. He was on his way back to his house when he got a message.

Loud Child: WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHANGKYUNIE??

Me: Nothing 

Loud Child: I went to his house and he started crying

Me: How does that have to do with me 

Loud Child: Cause he mentioned your name

Me: Don't worry I'm on my way now 

Loud Child: Did you say that you didn't like him?

Me: Of course not I love him 

Loud Child: Good cause I would drop kick you if you didn't love him

Me: .....

Loud Child: I'm serious 

Jooheon put his phone away and went to Changkyun's house.

-

When he got there, Minhyuk opened the door. 

"Is he okay?" Jooheon asked. 

"Yeah, he's in his room," Minhyuk said letting Jooheon in. 

Jooheon went to Changkyun's room. Changkyun was sitting on the bed with a blanket over his head. Jooheon said nothing and just went over to hug Changkyun. He looked surprised when he saw Jooheon.

"Jooheon?" Changkyun questioned. 

"I love you, it's okay," Jooheon said to Changkyun. 

"I love you too," Changkyun said. "I just needed you here with me."

"I'm here, it's okay," Jooheon said to the sad boy. 

"Okay," Changkyun said. 

"Okay," Jooheon repeated, hugging Changkyun tighter. 

"I'm gonna go," Minhyuk said to the two. "Hyungwon said he misses me."

"Go to him," Jooheon said to Minhyuk and smiled. Minhyuk smiled back and left Changkyun with Jooheon alone. 

-

Jooheon and Changkyun just laid there cuddled together, both not wanting to let go of the other.

"Jooheon, I have to tell you something," Changkyun said.

"What is it?" Jooheon asked sleepily.

"My parents, are making me come to Boston with them," Changkyun let slip out. He didn't want to say it like this, but he knew he was leaving soon.

"You're funny Changkyun, stop messing around," Jooheon said not believing Changkyun's words.

"Jooheon, this isn't a joke, I just found out," Changkyun said sadly.

"But you promised," Jooheon said sitting up quickly.

"Jooheon just calm dow-"

"No! You said you wouldn't leave me, and now you're leaving?! I don't understand!" Jooheon half yelled.

"Jooheon, I'm not leaving for good," Changkyun said and tried to put his hands around Jooheon, but Jooheon pushed him away.

"How can I believe that?" Jooheon asked, tears already falling down his face. "How can I believe you if you're breaking your promise."

Changkyun sighed and looked down. He pulled out something from his pocket and handed it too Jooheon.

"Here, keep this and I promise I'll come back," Changkyun said sadly.

Jooheon looked at the thing that Changkyun handed to him. It was a silver ring with an X engraved on it.

"I'll also be chatting with you 25/8 over Skype," Changkyun said still looking down.

"Do you really have to go?" Jooheon asked, tears still in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm sorry," Changkyun said. "My parents are sick of paying for the appartment so they're making me come to Boston." He didn't want Jooheon to see him cry. But Jooheon lifted his chin to make Changkyun look at him.

"Then let's just lay her awhile, I need to study how you feel so when you're gone, I can remember," Jooheon said.

Changkyun gave a weak smile. Jooheon placed his lips lightly against, Changkyun's.

"I want to remember too."

*Ugh, I'm sorry guys but I made it sad again, I don't know if you're liking the story so far but, I know it sucks (>.<). I'm sorry I killed Noona*

-katz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 132K 167
minho dms his idols old Instagram without any hope that'd he'd respond. boy was he wrong. *will contain swearing*
20.3K 579 33
𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 <𝟹 rankings #1 in kpopxmalereader #1 in kpopgay #1 in kookff #5 in Mxb[from 2.2k stories] #1 i...
153K 8.2K 42
- In which Felix texts a person he just randomly found on his messenger out of boredom - Changbin receives a message from an unknown person - [Stray...
5.6K 145 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .