Love at first sight

بواسطة gisselle21

Emma is a 13 year old girl in the 8th grade; she is very intelligent and has an average of 90 and up, what wo... المزيد

Author note
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Note
Chapter5

Love at first sight

28 2 0
بواسطة gisselle21

Chapter #1

"Emma is time to get up. It's your first day of school! Aren't you excited? Because I am, I never imagine my daughter would overtake a year, I'm so proud of you."

"Mom it's 6:30 am too early and well to be honest I'm not that excited, I mean who would be excited to start school all over? But I guess it's important and this year it's going to be fine...I hope. Thanks mom you know I try my best to do well in school"

"Darling, I know it's early but I also know you take a lot of time to get prepared so I hope you are ready at 7:00, I don't want you to be late the first day of school."

"Yeah, you're right, Ok I'll be ready at 7:00."

I got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I picked my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. After about one minute I jumped in to the shower and turned the water just as I liked it, warm. I washed my hair with my vanilla scent shampoo and then I washed my body. I got out of the shower and head to my closet and look for something nice to wear. I found the perfect outfit, a high waisted skirt with a crop top and some flats. After getting dressed I plugged my hair straightener and while I waited for it to get hot and my hair to get dry I decided to put some makeup, I'm not a big fan of makeup I prefer to be natural but some makeup won't make any damaged. I apply a little bit of powder, mascara, liquid eyeliner and lip balm. After about 5 minutes I got up and check to see if it was hot enough and it was, I apply some heat protectant and divide my hair into sections and did each section at a time until it was completely done. I check the clock and I had just finished getting ready just in time. I took a last glance at the mirror and went downstairs.

"Sweetie let's go, its time"

"On my way, just grabbing my backpack"

The car ride was silent, to be honest I was really nervous and it's really weird because I never get nervous. Finally we get to school.

"Bye Emma hope you have a great day"

"Bye mom, see you later"

I started walking inside and found my locker and put my books in. The first bell rang I guess is time for my first class, I just hope everything goes fine.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7M 102K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
322K 25.8K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...