Pool boy (COMPLETE)

By shprmendes

You met him at the pool and the next day there is an officer at the door for you. What will happen next? More

The cast
Pool boy
Snapchat
School
Fainted
The messages
The dream
The note
The police station
The reunion
Shawns side
Confrontations
The phone
The date
The night
The car
Scared
A broken heart
Surprising Shawn
She is the one...
Yes or no?

An unexpected visit

371 15 0
By shprmendes

Me: I just transferred from Langley to Oak Ridge..
Shawn: YOU ARE GOING TO MY SCHOOL?
Me: I guess I am..
Shawn: Sorry that sounded like I don't want you there..
Shawn: I just can't believe it..
Me: Same here..

I put my phone away and look at the poster on my door. "I am going to the same school as my idol.."
After a while I come downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning Y/N" says your mother.
"Morning mom." I stay silent as I eat my breakfast. When I'm finished, the doorbell goes. You see your mother walking to the door as you clean your plaid and walks up the stairs to grab your back.

Your mother opens the door and you hear a grown male voice.
Male voice: "Hello there ma'am, is this the residence of the McCartney's?
Mom: "Yes can I help you sir?"
As fast as I can I walk downstairs. I'm standing next to mom.

Me: "What's wrong?"
When I see that there is standing a man between the age of 35 and 40, he is standing in a suit.
Male: "Are you Y/N?"
Me: "Yeah that's me.."
Male: "Is it true you are talking to a guy named Shawn?"
Me: "Yeah I met him at the pool yesterday.. Has something happened to him?
Male: "We don't know yet.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 536 28
You are the hot, popular girl at Bridgewood High and has basically rejected every guy at your school. When these new students come to your school, ev...
131K 1.8K 26
Once a fuckboy, Always a fuckboy *completed*
4K 106 53
At her new school Casey meets grayson Dolan. The schools fuckboy. He was lost in the darkness, and she was the light...
85.8K 2.2K 42
"I am pleased to in form you the bomber has taken down. Sadly he pulled a gun on my officers so they were forced to shoot him. Jason McCann is dead...