Alone

By directionerpotato227

For Nova Kelly, her entire life consists of listening to her parents fight constantly, being ignored at schoo... More

ALONE (description)
Ch. 1 : Welcome to the fucked up reality that is my life
Ch. 2 : I feel like I'm on cloud nine
Ch. 3 : The most attractive thing about him
Ch. 4 : I love tall guys
Ch. 5 : If you would tell me where we're going
Ch. 6 : I'm gonna put fifteen years of memories into your head today
Ch. 7 : You need the full experience
Ch. 8 : Maybe I'm not like everybody else
Ch. 9 : He would literally chop your balls off and put them in a blender!
Ch. 10 : With anger written on his face and a shotgun in his hand.
Ch. 11 : My foot felt like a million pocket knives were jabbed into my foot.
Ch. 12 : No strings attached.
Ch. 14 : Are you like some secret millionaire I don't know about?
Ch. 15 : I just sat there, with my eyes closed, enjoying an empty house.
Ch. 16 : I'm the girl that's about to beat your fucking ass.
Ch. 17 : This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Ch. 18 : Did I mention I have a pool?
Ch. 19 : ☺Christmas Special!☺
Ch. 20 : Don't tell me you forgot your own birthday.
Ch. 21 : Now that's what I call classy.
Ch. 22 : No, it couldn't be, could it?
Ch. 23 : My heart still doing the cha-cha slide in my chest
Ch. 24 : Dad, this is Riley.
Ch. 25 : Am I being punked?
Ch. 26 : Novexesness
Ch. 27 : Listening to his peaceful heartbeat until I fell asleep.
Ch. 28 : Just before darkness over came my vision.
Ch. 29 : I'm not that innocent
Ch. 30 : Besides, dances aren't really my thing anyway.
Bonus Chapter 1: Dude, she's gonna be speechless.
Bonus Chapter 2: Everyone's here, who could it be?
Bonus Chapter 3 : I totally forgot we're out of toilet paper.
Bonus Chapter 4 : Woman with a baby, get the fuck out of the way!
Bonus Chapter 5 : Is there something I missed?
Last Chapter
UPDATE
ImPoRtAnT uPdAtE! READ!

Ch. 13 : How am I supposed to go to the beach with a cast on?

745 27 1
By directionerpotato227

The next day, I was just sitting on my bed, watching TV in my Sleeping with Sirens sweatshirt and old black sweatpants when my phone on my bed vibrated.

I almost jumped, it scared the shit out of me.

I looked at the screen and smiled.

Alex : Hey, can I come over?

I wondered why he'd wanna come over but then I realized about our "Start Over" situation and replied by saying 'sure'.

Less then 5 minutes later I heard the doorbell downstairs. I got out of bed and reached for my crutches beside my bed. I hobbled out of my room and down the stairs. Over the past couple of days, I've managed to somewhat manage getting down the stairs. But it took me forever.

As I was approaching the bottom of the stairs and the front door I heard my mom yell, "Nova, can you get that?"

"Already on it!" I yelled back and hopped my way to the front door and opened it.

I saw Alex standing there in his black hoodie, blue jeans and a grey beanie.

He smiled and said "Look who's learning to use her crutches." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up." I joekd with a laugh. "Yeah, that's why I took so long getting down the stairs."

"Don't worry about it. Hey, you wanna go for a drive?"

I looked down at my sunday attire. "Ha, in this?" I said gesturing to my outfit.

"We're not going to France Nova, just for a drive."

"Fine, be right back." I said turning around and starting to hobble up the stairs.

"Ya want some help with that?" Alex said from behind me.

"That might help." I said stopping and turning around.

"Put down your crutches."

I looked at him in confusion. "Why?"

"Just do it." 

"Fine." I said dropping my crutches to the floor and standing on one foot.

Before I knew it Alex had scooped me up in his arms and was carrying me up the stairs.

"Alex! I can hop on one foot you know?" I said chuckling.

"No. You will be carried." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and let him carry me upstairs. 

When we got to the top he put me down and ran downstairs. "I'll be waiting!" he said as he ran down the stairs.

I shook my head and walked into my room, quickly attempted to put on some jeans and grabbed my phone and hobbled out of my room. 

I looked down at the stairs and pouted. "Alex?" I said yelling down the stairs. 

He was at the bottom and he turned around. "Yeah?"

"Can you...like..." I said gesturing to the stairs.

"Sure." He said walking up the stairs and scooping me up in his arms again.

"It would be an honor my lady." He joked as he carried me down the stairs.

"You know, I could used to this kind of treatment." I said laughing.

He placed me on the ground and handed me my crutches.

 __

We got in the car and took a drive. It was silent mostly. Then he drove to one place I never would expect, the beach.

When we parked in the parking lot, He stopped the car and looked at me.

"Ha, how am I supposed to go to the beach with a cast on?"

"Same way you got up the stairs." He said smiling.

"Uggh." I groaned and he laughed and got out of the car and walked over to my side.

He opened my door and picked me up and out of the car. He shut the door with his foot and carried me up the boardwalk.

"You know, are you planning to do this all the time?" I said facing him.

"Maybe." he said with a laugh.

"I'm just kidding. Nah, just sometimes." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

We got to the end of the boradwalk and walked down the stairs to the beach. He carried me to a space on the ground and sat me down gently. 

"Thank you. So what are we doing here?" I said as he came over and sat down next to me.

"Just admiring the view." he said looking out at the beach, the sun starting to set.

We sat in silence for a while. Before I knew it, He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him.

"So, I was gonna ask you on a proper date." He said smiling down at me.

I returned his smile. "And what were you planning?"

"Ehh, nothing fancy but I do want you to wear a dress." he said snickering.

"Ugh Alex, I hate dresses!" I said, groaning. I truly did hate dresses. If I had it my way, I'd be married in skinny jeans and converse.

"Too bad. Come on Nova, just for our first date." He said giving me the puppy face.

"Stop with the face, fine." I said admiting defeat.

"Yes! So how bout friday night?"

"Deal."

__

Alex and I just sat there for a while until the sun set. Then he took me home and carried me out of the car and waited till I got settled with my crutches before walking me to the door, saying goodbye and kissing me on the cheek before driving down the street to his house.

The next day was gonna be a big one. First day of school after my foot incident. Great.

I woke up in the morning to the buzz of my phone, it was Alex, telling me that he was taking me to school. Not even giving me the choice. But that was Alex for ya.

I hopped out of bed to my bathroom and got in the shower. Taking a shower was a tricky thing with a cast on, but my mom got me a waterproof cast, so that I didn't have to keep taking it off. I did have to take it off occasionally to wash my foot. Which was a hard manoeuvre since I had stitches in my foot.

After my shower I hobbled my way to my closet and picked out a basic band shirt and hoodie before trying to put on my jeans. I didn't even bother wearing a shirt under the hoodie.

I sat on my bed and slipped on my Converse before getting off my bed and grabbing my crutches and my book bag before hobbling down the stairs.

I reached the door and before I opened it all the way I was greeted with a smiling Alex. I guess he had washed his hair this morning, cause it was damp looking. Also, it wasn't gelled like it usually was, just hanging over his face. His bangs dropped down almost to his eyes. 

I had to hold back a laugh. "How'd you sleep?" he asked, helping me to the car.

"Fine. You know, you don't have to help me everywhere I go." I said as we reached the car.

"Who said I have to? Maybe I just want to." He said helping me into the car.

__

When we got to school, I went to the nurse's office. My mom had called the school and told them that I'd be using a school wheelchair for the remainder of the year every day in school.

So this would be a daily thing, going to the clinic everyday to get my wheelchair and pick up my crutches at the end of the day. Greaat.

Alex came with me to the nurse's office and pushed my wheelchair to my first class, since the bell was about to ring. I had three classes with him, 2nd, 4th, and 7th.

"See ya next period." He said as he left me at my first class.

Honestly, I don't deserve him. He's too good for a girl like me.

_____________________________

Haaaaay people :) I found out that someone is reading this besides my two bestfriends :O Shocker! lol If your having an awesome spring break like me raise them hands up! lol Spring break starts today and I plan to spend most of it on the computer :D Big Plans. Lol 

I'll update tomorrow for sure!

- Stay Beautiful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 9.9K 47
Sequel to This Time I'll Hang, Close the Door. Summer Quinn has been through a lot. There's been secrets, lies, changes, and promises. Finally some...
267 12 14
Mariah goes to a private school called Ravenflow high. Mariah is very lonely and suffers deeply with anorexia. One day, she runs into a guy named Vic...
130K 6.1K 19
×´I like metal music,I'm also a fan of dub step" "Why?" "Cause they feel the best,are they really that good?" "Only metal." He smiled,his blue orbs...
339 70 48
It's been the best year of her life so far! Millie has everything she ever wanted! Her fashion career is soaring, she's bagged herself pop-rock heart...