It only takes 10 seconds

Oleh captainserious19

A peek into the lives of Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane Lebih Banyak

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty Five
Part Thirty Six
Part Thirty Seven
Part Thirty Eight
Part Thirty Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty One
Part Forty Two
Part Forty Three
Part Forty Four
Part Forty Five
Part Forty Six
Part Forty Seven
Part Forty Eight
Part Forty Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty One
Part Fifty Two
Part Fifty Three
Part Fifty Four
Part Fifty Five
Part Fifty Six
Part Fifty Seven
Part Fifty Eight
Part Fifty Nine
Part Sixty
Part Sixty One
Part Sixty Two
Part Sixty Three
Part Sixty Four
Part Sixty Five
Part Sixty Six
Part Sixty Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty Nine
Part Seventy
Part Seventy One
Part Seventy Two
The End

Part Ten

2.4K 40 13
Oleh captainserious19

Laura's POV

*Game Day*

I drive my black Dodge Challenger into my spot at the UC. I smile at the Coach Cappelli sign that marks my spot. I've dreamed about this moment since I was a kid and now I've made it. I get out of my car and see Jonathan pull up in his car. He makes eye contact with me as he gets out of his car, but quickly ducks back inside once he sees me. I ignore him, still mad over what I saw a couple nights ago. I grab my bag from the backseat and head into the arena. Screw Jonathan, we have a game to win. 

Becca's POV

I'm sitting in front of my mirror, making sure my hair is just perfect and that my makeup isn't too cakey. I don't exactly love being an ice girl, but it helps bring in money. Plus, I get to work with my friend Laura, who's the assistant coach for the Hawks. I'm adjusting the ties on my top when I hear another girl, Alysson, talking about Laura. "Yeah, did you hear about Laura and Jonathan? Like, I heard they're fighting. Maybe they'll, like, break-up and he'll start dating a real girl, like me." she says, snapping her gum and tossing her over-teased blonde hair. "She's so ugly anyway, like, why would you want to, like, coach a team when you could, like,  just get paid to, like, skate around and look pretty." She starts adjusting her top, pushing up her boobs until they're practically touching her chin. I can't stand Alysson to begin with and now that's she's talking about my friend, I have a few choice words to say to her. I get up and march over to her. "Hey Alysson," I say. She fake-smiles at me, "Oh hey Becca. Are you ready for tonight?" "Look, if you have something to say about Laura, I would recommend saying it somewhere else. And if you think you're getting with Jonathan, I would think again. He'd rather quit hockey than date your skanky blonde ass." She gasps as I turn around and walk away. "At least I'm not a slut," she tries to comeback at me. "Takes one to know one," I yell back, heading out to the arena. 

Jonathan's POV

I duck back into my car when I see Laura. "Duck down," I whisper to Andrew and Brandon Saad. I don't want Laura to see what we have planned. I have to get her back and this is the only way I could possibly think of doing so. Once she leaves and goes into the arena, we get out of the car and grab all our stuff. "Ok, Saader, remember you gotta make sure she doesn't run into us so she doesn't see all this stuff, ok?" He nods and heads into the arena. "Let's go Shaw," I say, following him inside. We sneak into the side entrance, peeking around the corner for Saad. He gestures us to move forward, so we rush forward to the locker room door. "All clear?" I ask him. "Yep, she's on the ice right now, so you got some time." he says. Andrew and I go in and hide everything in the little storage room next to his locker. I know Laura won't check there, so it'll be safe. Brandon follows us in, once he's done making sure the coast is clear and we start getting ready for the game. We're the first ones there, but Keith and Bollig soon show up, followed by Versteeg and Smith. We're all ready to go, when Coach Q and Laura walk in. 

Laura's POV

All the guys are ready when I come back to the locker room. "Ok guys, it's a full crowd tonight, as always, so I want to hear Chelsea Dagger as many times as possible. Fleury's goalie tonight, so look for his weaknesses. Remember what we practiced with powerplays yesterday and play as a team. This is not a game of individuals, this is a team sport. Let's go!"

Jonathan's POV

The crowd in the arena is cheering and we get up to go. As I pass by Laura, I look her in the eye, and whisper "I'm sorry." I hold my head high as I enter the arena, the cheering crowd bringing energy into my blood. I let all my problems fall away as we listen to Jim sing the anthem. This is about the game right now. It's about our team and one goal. Concentrate, Jonny, concentrate. 

The crowd cheers as the first period starts. Smith scores on a nice pass from Shaw, but then Crosby and Kunitz both score. We end the first period down two to one. We head back into the locker room a bit down-spirited, but after a Coach Q pep-talk, we're ready to start the second period. We head out and hit the ice. 

Andrew's POV

We're still down two to one with five-minutes left in the second period. The ice girls are cleaning up the ice as I skate around waiting for them to finish. I see Jonny signaling me to come to the bench, so I start skating over. I don't notice the ice girl until I plow into her. She falls over with a little squeal. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I say quickly, reaching down my hand to help her up. "Get off of me, jerk." she says, scowling and jumping up. "You probably just wanted to look up my skirt." she says, skating off. "Typical douchebag." "No, no it's not like that," I say skating after her. "I didn't mean to..." I trail off as she steps off the ice and into the ice girls room. She was pretty, even when she was scowling. I think I met her once, because her face looks familiar. Her name is Becca or Bella or something like that. I think she's friends with Laura. I'll have to look for her after the game.

Jonathan's POV

After the second period, we're still down two to one. When we head back into the locker room, I have to get ready for my surprise. I wait until there's ten minutes left and then creep into the storage room to get everything. I change into the suit and poke my head out the door. "Psssst, Sharpie," I whisper, gesturing him to come over. Laura's talking to Coach Q, so she doesn't notice us. "Help me tie this bowtie." I say, handing it over to him. He ties it around my neck, giving me a pat and saying "Good luck man. She's gonna love you again." "I sure hope so, I say." I close the door and wait for the shuffling of players to pass the door. The horn to begin the third period sounds. That's my cue. I told Coach Q to make sure they don't start until I get out there. The whole team is in on what is going on, so I know they won't play until this happens.  I take a deep breath, grab the bouquet of red roses, and head out into the arena. 

Laura's POV

Before we head back in for the second period, Kami and Kayla ambush me. "Hey girl, they're going to interview you before the second period, so you need to put on something nicer than that," Kayla says, gesturing at my outfit. "Uhh, ok... what exactly do you have in mind?" She pulls a light pink floor length dress out from a garment bag. Kami's holding a sparkly clip and she pins back my already curled hair. "Let me just put a little makeup on you," she says. She whips out a case and curls my lashes, applies mascara, and a light gloss. "Go change," Kayla says handing me the dress and a pair of flats. "But," I try to protest. "Nope, go," she says, shoving me towards the bathrooms. I quickly change, wondering what they're up to, and come back out, almost tripping over the gown in the process. "Ohmygosh, you look gorgeous," Kami gushes. I blush, "Thanks, Kami, but don't you think this is not really interview appropriate attire?" "Oh it'll be perfect, she says. "Let's go back outside. We have to go back to our seats in the arena, but they're right behind the bench. See ya later!" They giggle as they leave me standing in the empty lockerroom.

I feel awkward as I walk back to the bench, but none of the guys say anything. I wait for the interviewer to come up, but no one does and the horn sounds for the start of the second period. I hear tapping behind me and I turn around to see Kayla, Kami, and my family waving at me. What are they doing here?The arena goes black when both teams are seated. "What the," I think, before a single spotlight lights up the center of the rink.

Jonathan's standing there with a microphone and a bouquet of roses. He's wearing a suit and his skates. "Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me a moment of your time. A few days ago, something happened to someone I really care about and I want to tell her something. There's no one I love more than her. " He points to the top level of the arena, where Frank Pellico, our organist sits. I hear the opening chords to A Thousand Years start playing. All the boys are out on the ice, lighting it up with the candles in their hands. Jonathan skates over to me, holding out the roses. "Please." he says, begging me to follow him with his eyes. I take his hand and step out onto the ice. One of the boys brought a stool out and we head over to it. I sit down and he hands me the flowers, then starts singing.

Jonathan's POV

I feel shaky when the song starts, but I take a deep breath. 

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave? 

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away 

Somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday

Waiting for you

Darling dont be afraid

I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

While I'm singing light pink and white rose petals start raining down on the center of the ice, from the top of the arena. Laura covers her face in shock, gently laughing and shaking her head. I kneel down on one knee as I finish singing. 

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

"Laura Cappelli, you make me the happiest man on this entire earth. I love you beyond anything else and I couldn't think of anyone I would rather spend the rest of my days with. You know how to make me laugh, how to be a leader, and best of all, how to play hockey." The crowd laughs at that. "I know that a few days ago, something happened and it pulled us apart and these few days without you have been the worst of my life." I pull the black ring box out of my suit coat pocket and open it up. "I don't ever want to spend those days alone again, so I want to ask you a question and I'm hoping you'll say yes.  Will you marry me?" She nods and I take the ring from the box and slip it on her finger. I smile as I look up at her and we kiss, her lips tasting like strawberries. I hear the audience cheering, and the boys are all woo-ing and skating around waving their candles. I feel the butterflies in my stomach leave and they're replaced with a feeling of excitement, a whole new beginning. I've got my love back and she's here to stay. I couldn't ask for anything more than that.  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

97.2K 1.6K 49
Jonathan Toews is looking for another cup. There is nothing that will break his focus from raising the thirty five pound hunk of metal over his head...
235K 4.2K 65
Delilah has always had a dream of becoming a photographer. So how can she say no to the Blackhawks' job offer? She meets the one and only Patrick Kan...
4.7K 98 19
Patrick Kane relives his and Jonathan Toews's relationship as Jonathan fights for his life.
20.8K 338 19
Christina is a 23 year old working and living with her best friend when her life gets turned upside down and shaken up. Eventually her life gets back...