[Wallflower] ❄ p.jimin » k.ji...

By astraeaa-

For me there are six types of students in one school. First, the smart asses, they are the type of people who... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
nine
announcement
미안해 ㅠㅠ
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen

Seven

162 22 7
By astraeaa-

<<Park Jimin>>

“Hyung!” I look at my right when I heard Jungkook's voice calling me.

“Wae?” I answered timidly.

I can't even smile knowing that Jiyeon hates me for I don't know what reason is.

“Have you talked to noona?” He asked. I wonder why Taehyung is not with him, they supposed to be together since they have the same classes.

I shook my head. “No, she hates me. How could I even talk to her if she hates me?” I answered as I sighef heavily.

“Oh, that's sad. She can't remember you still?” He questioned. I just nod then put my bag on my back. I grip the side of it.

“Yeah. Seems like that. By the way, I thought you talked to Eunha and her group about not touching Jiyeon and her friends?” I said through gritted teeth as I glared at him.

“Woah woah hyung! Yes I did already! But her group seems persistent on bullying Jiyeon and her friends, especially Sowon who likes you? I can't handle their minds anymore. Besides you are the one who should talk to them not me?” He answered fastly as he raise his both hands as if he's ready to surrender his self to me.

I just gave him a glare as I turned my back and walk away from him. I wonder what should I do for Jiyeon to remember me.

<<Jiyeon>>

I keep on pacing back and forth as I tried to contact Sejeong and the rest but it seems like their phones are off. I don't know what to do anymore. I have to stop from transferring or else I will regret this.

“Aish! Why can't they just turn their phones' on and answer my calls? Ya!” I said frustratedly as I keep on glaring on my phone as if it will ring.

Eonni isn't here so I can absolutely do something horrible, not that i'm gonna do that, not my thing. What I mean is, I can shout with so much frustration and eonni wouldn't mind coz she's not here.

“Aish! Jinjja?! At this hour?” I asked confusingly but at the same time frustratedly. Yeah, i am darn frustrated right now, isn't in too obvious? Tch.

“Coming!” I answered when the doorbell keeps on ringing. Who would it be?

My eyes widened when I saw Jiae, the girl from the other school, which was my former school before. Ahm, what is she doing here?

“ Yoo Jiae from Woollim High?” I asked confusingly as I look at her with confusion in my eyes.

She smiled. “Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Jiae ibnida, can I come in?” She asked back as she smiled timidly. I just gave her a weird smile then let her in.

In my former school, she was known as the weirdest student whose existing. Maybe because she doesn't want to talk to anyone else on our school. She seems a very timid and mysterious person. No one saw her smile and that's weird to me coz I just saw her smiled a few minutes ago, right?

“ah, what are you doing here? And how did you know where I'm leaving at?” i asked.

“I'll be honest with you Kim Jiyeon-ssi, Mr. Principal decided to transfer some of our schoolmates in your school.” she said seriously.

What? But why?

“what do you mean? Aren't Mr. Principal aware of how Seoul High works as a school?” i questioned.

I just don't get it? Why do something stupid like that? My former schoolmates will be in trouble if they're gonna transfer in Seoul High?

“Ofcourse, Mr. Principal knew what Seoul High really is. That's why he let you transfer there right? He knew that you can change the stupid system of that stupid school.” she stated.

Wait what?!

“Huh?! Are you kidding me Jiae-ssi?! I'm not there to include myself in a war?!” i exclaimed.

Me? Letting myself in in such a petty war of those stupid students and schools? Lol, they must be kidding me.

“But that's your task as the student council president in our school.” she answered back.

Mwo?! But i already quit being the council president?!

“that's like one year ago?! Heol?! Jiae-ssi I think this is just a misunderstanding. I'm not gonna involve myself in this petty competition. I already quit as the council president. I don't belong in Woollim High anymore, have you forgotten that?” i exclaimed as I gasp for an air to breathe.

This is confusing? Why would they let me clean all the mess in Seoul High if I'm not even the highest personal in Woollim High before? It should be Soojung sunbaenim since she got the highest rank than me? So why me?

“i don't really know how to explain this but Mr. Principal really wants you to do this task. I.O.I and the rest will help you, so you don't have to worry.” she said then handed me a folder.

“what is this for?” i asked with my forehead knotted.

“those are the files of the rebel student in Seoul High you and the rest will handle. You only have few months to do that or else, other school will let their rebellious student to transfer in Seoul High and let the school be ruined as hell as it is right now.” she explained as she tap my shoulder.

“please be safe.” she said as she smiled and leave.

I was rooted in my position. What does she mean by that? Please be safe? Oh ofcourse,we will be needing that since they gave me a very very hard task to do. Tss.

Argh! I didn't signed up for this ?! Why did a wallflower ended up being in this kind of situation?! And why am i the one who will handle this?! Why?! Aish! Is mr. Principal punishing me for leaving Woollim High even tho he doesn't want me to go?! Is that it?! Arrghh!! This is frustrating!!

I ruffles my hair frustratedly. I look at my phone when it suddenly rings.

My eyes squinted when I saw Sejeong's name on the caller ID. Great! She called so late.

“Are you that stupid to not turn your phones on?!” i shouted when I answered her call.

“ey! You don't need to shout eonni! Aish!” she answered back but i just tsked and rolled my eyes.

“why did you all choose to transfer here?! Don't you know how dangerous to be here?! Huh?!” i shouted again. I dont care if she'll be deaf after this phone call.

“aish! eonni it hurts. I have to go there, i overheard that my man is there, pssh.” she answered.

I can't help but roll my eyes again. I can feel that she's pouting her lips after saying those. Her man? Tss, who would it be?

“still its dangerous to be in Seoul High! And what do you mean by 'my man is there'?! Huh?! You have a boyfriend now?!” i exclaimed.

“waaah! eonni it really hurts my ears! Huhuhu ne! my man is in Seoul High so i volunteered myself to transfer there then the rest chose to follow you and Chaeyeon. and you can't stop us now!” she said as she ended the call.

Heol?! What's wrong with that woman?! She will involve herself in a stupid war because of a man?! Is she serious?!

Lmao, i seriously don't know what  I'm writing here, huehue so confusing isn't it?

any feedbacks guyseu?? kkkk !! oh! thanks to those who sent their comments in the comment box. so much appreciated chingudeul~~

huhuhu i can't promise tho to write longer than my uds huhuhu neomu neomu neomu mianhamnida ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-areum

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 36
"Yah! Will you leave me alone?!"- "I told you I hate you!"- "I wish you were gone."- "You're such an idiot."- "It's weird how love can change someone...
5.4K 374 43
Park Minji is a shy girl that doesn't like to speak in front of people or big crowd. She has always been shy to speak with new people or just her tea...
1.1K 27 25
Here's the deal. Those boys.. They're dangerous, they aren't what you think. They are a group of mad, reckless but amazing guys. Some of them look ou...
12.1K 751 34
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...