confessions of kpop idols °

By woewoons

"i'm just dancing to our choreography. i'm not a slut. stop calling me that. it hurts my mom." here lies... More

introductory
entry #1 ; girl group
entry #2 ; boy group
entry #3 ; boy group
entry #4 ; girl group
entry #5 ; solo artist
entry #6 ; boy group
entry #7 ; girl group
entry #8 ; boy group
entry #9 ; solo artist
entry #10 ; boy group
entry #11; girl group
entry #12; girl group member
entry #13 ; boy group
entry #14 ; girl group
entry #15 ; girl group
entry #16 ; girl group
entry #17 ; boy group
entry #18 ; solo artist
entry # 19 ; girl group
entry #20 ; boy group
entry #21 ; girl group
entry #22 ; girl group
entry #23 ; boy group
entry #24 ; boy group
entry #25 ; girl group
entry #27 ; boy group
entry #28 ; girl group
entry #29 ; boy group

entry #26 ; girl group

705 44 6
By woewoons

today i saw how my youngest teammate broke down because she misses home and she misses eating on time and she misses rice and her friends and sweet bread. she wails because she misses her bed and she misses not being cold at night. she cries as she said she misses not worrying about her weight and not worrying that she cannot sing that good anymore. she said she misses the times she doesn't have to worry if she's not good enough that the fans will think she doesnt deserve to be on our team. 

as she is the maknae, everyone else's heart broke down with her and remember how she is still lost in seoul and how she sacrificed her youth to train as an idol because her mom called her stupid and told her they'll just waste money on her if they ever send her to school. we remember our own sacrifices and how we let go of our youth and saw how cruel adult life is even if the oldest is just around 20 and our youngest is 15.

i caress her hair and everyone else's too and called them stupid and they should stop crying as i held back my own tears.

--

i published all my drafts bcs why the fuck not

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
38.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
177K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...