Tarzan X Reader

By Pandalion23

One of my favorite Disney movies of all time! As well as one of my favorite animated series on disney! Fans... More

Chapter 1: Attack
Chapter 2: Jamboree
Chapter 3: Forest Hunt

Chapter 4: Him.

9.5K 337 132
By Pandalion23

You run through the tree's and dive through the waterfalls through the exits you had created when you needed time to yourself. You took the vine from the tree on your left in your hand and you looked around the vast forest, trying to remember which way you had heard the sound of the Ape man.

You arch your back as you land on your hands and feet before your nose goes up, after spending so long around your family, you've learned a thing or twenty about hunting. You take a whiff of the air trying to catch an unfamiliar scent, something that could be closely related to a Primate.

Your eye's widen considerably as your hands claw at the ground marking where you've been and you catch a scent but, you tilt your head in curiously noticing that it didn't seem far. You straighten in your position before looking around the area, you jump from your spot on the tree branch. Only feet from the ground you take a vine in your hand and with a loose grip you fall slower to the ground and land with a gentle thud.

With a simple sweep of your hand, you brush away the twigs and fallen leaves to reveal a print embedded into the mud as if one was running. But, it wasn't a paw or even the print of a gorilla.

You look at the print and your head turns as you look at your feet, your feet were alittle smaller but, his print matched your own.

You rose alittle and circled the footprint before you stick out your left foot and with a little added pressure, you dig your foot into the mud making a print of your own. It looked a little weird to you, not making a footprint but, marking that you've been here before, your so used to clawing all over the place or even leaving a small kill to say a predator was here or lurking.

Compared to his print, yours was much smaller in height and width while his expressed the strength and power he had but, yours show the speed and endurance you've maintained over the year's.

Your fingertips brush over the two prints once and you feel a small tug on the corner of your lips until it quickly fades as you hear a rustle in the tree's.

You jump backwards surprised as multiple leaves fall from the tree's most likely from the unexpected visitor moving past the branches above. You look up into the tree's above and with narrowed eye's and a gasp escaping from your parted lips, you see him above you staring down at you a vine in hand.

His fur less body hung with only the vine in bis hand deciding whether he lived or died, if he let go or if he held on. He gazed down at you in wonder and curiosity with hints of excitement according to the barely hidden curve of his lip's, his blue eye's were mesmerizing as the light made them seem like the ocean depth's.

Your (e/c) eye's widened at the sight of him and you finally took all of him in after being unable to during your first...meeting.

You've never encountered a male that could get your heart racing or a male that was actually interested in you especially since you were the only furless female mammal on island. Although you had hair on the top of your head, that was wild and bundled up into a loose yet messy braid, it didn't compare with the rest of the female's who had hair all over covering their most intimate area's while you need animal based covering in order to cover up.

The Ape-Man had a body like no other male on the island, although it was similar to your own only masculine and much more muscular. He was tall, lean and well-built although not as big as a Silverback gorilla. His dark brown hair was dreaded and messy but, long enough to fall over his shoulders. His eye's were...gorgeous, at least that's what you thought, they were as blue as the sea beyond the island and filled with life but, they showed many tales and you knew he had seen much in his day's. He had a loin cloth wrapped around what must've been his private area, you assumed it must be different from yours considering his gender.

Weirdly enough you felt heat run up your neck to your cheek's at your thoughts before you looked away from the male above.

He made you...things you've never felt before. It felt odd but, at the same time you wanted the feeling to last.

You felt your hand's move on the ground, drawing circles in the dirt, before you glanced upwards towards the Ape-Man. However with a start you realized he was gone, you gasped before going to your feet lifting your body before looking around above you.

You narrowed your eye's before you went down to your hands on the tips of your fingers. With a single leap you meet the bark of a tree and your nails dig in before you begin climbing. You move as swift as you can using the branches on the sides to give you boosts as you race the high points. As you reach the last tree limb you look down and look back up just as quick, you didn't particularly enjoy heights but, neither did most of your feline family.

Your eye's scan the tree tops looking for any sign of the man before you sigh and growl lowly. You then move back slightly looking at the distance between the tree you were on to the tree limb ahead of you connected to the next tree.

"This is crazy" you whispered to yourself before you go low once more and with a running start and a leap that sends your body forward you take the edge of the bark in your hand with a grunt. You pant slightly before chuckling awkwardly, you barely made it only having the edge of the branch in hand. Your nails were the only thing currently holding you up and the bark was starting to peel backwards making you gasp.

You tried to grasp your footing on the tree trunk but, it's base lacked the rough bark from the animals rubbing against it taking the bark with their fur.

The bark then gives way, the skin of the tree crumbles beneath your nails and you begin to fall backwards, you give a cry of horror loud enough to wake any animal nearby.

A streak of green and brown goes through your vision as you fall past the tree's and forest surrounding you. You desperately reach out to the tree's trunk as it flies past you but, you can't get a good grip without taking your fingers off in the process.

Wind rushes past your face making it hard to see as you narrow your eye's in order to see. Your hair dances wildly in the wind and for some reason fear never crossed your mind as you see the ground closing in.

Was this the end?

Were you actually destined to die pursuing a man that disappeared at the first sight, that probably wasn't even who you thought he was?

Obviously not.

You feel a hand around your bare waist the instant you see his brown locks whipping in the wind his hand on the vine that guides him to your falling figure.

You gasp as he pulls you to him, his eyes on your own. A look of worry crosses his features before he sighs in relief and you tilt your head in confusion. He can't feel something for you already, can he? In order to gain that kind of reaction, you'd have to had been meaningful to one another or courting or...

He landed on the ground swiftly and sets you down never losing contact physically or mentally as he gazes into your eyes like he was lost but, somehow you've found him and crazily enough, you felt the same way.

"Tar--zan" he whispers in your feline language his hand coming to his chest, his knuckles resting on his chiseled torso.

You look at him confused before smiling as you realize he was introducing himself, you put a hand to your own chest before grunting out "(y-y/n)" you drag it out strange sounding trying to say it in his own primate language.

He grins widely beating his chest hard in a way to express his happiness and you purr softly before biting your lip never actually emitting a purr unconsciously.

Tarzan?

You look up at him as he grins at you bouncing on the balls of his feet before you smile once more.

It fits him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 39.4K 168
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
575K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
193K 12K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
481K 10.6K 56
ReneΓ© Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG ReneΓ© is taller and older then reader unless requested