Thicker than a Snicker COMPLE...

Door char7797

MATURE BOOK. 18 years and over!! Selena is a trying young woman who wasn't always loved by many. She was bigg... Meer

Hey ✋✋✋
Chapter 1/ You're Fired!
Chapter 2/ Not always what it seems
Chapter 3/ Not hiring!
Chapter 4/ Unhappy
Chapter 5/ The one that got away
Chapter 6/ Holy Shit!
Chapter 7/ The morning after
Chapter 8/ suspicions
Chapter 9/ Boom!!
Chapter 10/ Please dont leave me!
Chapter 11/ Near death experience
Chapter 12/ Taming his jealousy
Chapter 13/ Closure
Chapter 14/ Punishment
Chapter 15/ Isolation
Chapter 16/ Fucked up big time!
Chapter 17/ Special
Chapter 18/ No!
Chapter 19/ What!?
Chapter 20/ What the hell are you doing here!?
Chapter 21/ Work time!
Cast 1
Chapter 22/ Kinky Love!
Chapter 23/ Restraing Order!
Chapter 24/ I'm gonna kill him!
Chapter 25/ It's Done
Chapter 26/ What have you done!?
Cast
Chapter 27/ What the actual fuck!?
Chapter 28/ Your Fucking with me
Chapter 29/ Making amends
Chapter 30/ Sucker!
Chapter 31/ Interrogation
Cast
Chapter 32/Temptation Dinner😈
Chapter 33/ Mr sucker!?
Chapter 34/ Police?
Chapter 35/ Breakfast in bed
Chapter 36/ You can ring my bell!!
Chapter 38/ Make up
Chapter 39/ Spank me?
Chapter 40/ Where the Fuck is my Bride!??
Chapter 41- Lunatic
My Dress! Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Surprise surprise
Thank you my loyal readers
Preview Book (The Possessed Luna & When the Shadows Awaken)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! 🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃
Chapter 44/ Got to be dreaming
Chapter 45 Ppppshhhhh
Chapter 46 Virgin Shaw
Chapter 47 Little White Stick
Hello 2019!!!!!!
Happy Fuck A lot Day!!!!!
Epilogue
Happy New year!!!!
ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
ADVISE!

Chapter 37/ Balls in my face

6K 265 30
Door char7797

Selena POV

As I watched Nick go off at the airport I wanted to cry. I know its just the weekend but its a lot! I miss him already. I know he's not going to cheat but I thought that of Jason too. Sigh that mother fucker! Why the fuck did Nick invite them! Ugh!

"You OK miss Daniels?" David asked. He was supposed to go with the boys but he said he's staying back to ensure everything goes well on well the wedding day.

"Yea. Just take me home please" I slouched in the back seat. I have no idea where Shaw and Tiffy are taking me but I hope I cheer up by then.

*******

Its now 12pm and its like I don't have a bachelorette party! Sigh. This sucks.

"BITCH!" Shaw banged on the front door.

"What do you want?" I yelled.

"Open the fucking door!"

"Why!?"

"Please"

"Ugh!" I got up from the couch and open the door. Only to see Shaw, Tiffy and Ashley dressed in shorts and bikinis.

"Where the fuck are you people going?" I asked bluntly.

"Bitch you have the weekend for yourself. The days your free until Sunday of course" she smiled.

"You haven't answered me"

"Lena. Pack your shit. We are going to Jamaica!" Tiffy squealed. What??

"We are what!?"

"Yes, Lena pack up! We need the sun" Ashley added.

"Easy for you to say I'm already tanned I'm OK" I grinned.

"Bitch go inside of that room and pack right now!" Shaw warned. Um OK.

"Fine!" I stomped off.

"Goodie! Wear something tropical please!" She yelled. I have never been to Jamaica. This should be interesting.

********

We arrived at the airport around 1 and got checked in and shit. Shaw had everything planned out. So, she claimed. But I'll see how things works out. Shaw decided to bring champagne to celebrate our departure and I was thirsty so what the heck?

"Will you hold this for me?" She gave me her purse and tried to open the bottle. Suddenly we heard it popped and everybody started to scream. I'm guessing it sounded like a gunshot!

"Fuck! Let's get out of here!" Shaw said and tossed the champagne aside. Sigh I can tell this is going to be a really crazy trip.

We got in the plane, and I sat at the window seat followed by Shaw and Tiffy. Ash had to sit in front, but I didn't think she mined. I think she thinks that she's more high maiden. Who the fuck cares? ..... Anyone? ..... I thought so.

"I can't wait to take off!" Tiffy squealed.

"Yeah whatever" Shaw place her earbuds in her ears.

"Welcome to Jet Blue airways. We will be taking off in the next 5 minutes please follow the instructions the flight attendants are giving. Its for your own safety. Thank you for making it Jet Blue" the pilot said from the intercom.

"Shaw. Are you even listening?" I poked her and she shrugged.

"Here we go!" Tiffy clapped. Lord help me through this flight.

*******

Half hour into our flight it was peaceful surprisingly. Tiffy was playing games and listening to music. I hand no idea what Ashley was doing, and Shaw was humming and skipping through the magazine. That's when all hell broke loose...... Sigh.

Shaw decided to begin to sing. And the most inappropriate song came on. Sweet baby Jesus! Bomb by Chris Brown. Sigh!

"All my ladies put ya hands up

All my ladies put ya hands up

If you got that bomb-bomb-ba-bomb-ba-bomb-bomb

Know you got that bomb-bomb-ba-bomb-ba-bomb-bomb

Ladies put ya hands up if you that bomb-bomb

Girl you got that bombs bar bomb"

"Shaw. You can't say bomb on the plane" I shook her shoulders, but she thought I was singing with her!

"Oh me, oh my, body like a monster

Let me get inside if ya booty I'm a conquer

If ya question bout my size, I give you the answer

Girl you got that good good

I already know

Tell it by your size

I know you a dancer

Rein-derriere, I'm a call you Prancer

Booty paparazzi, pose for the camera

All my ladies if you got it let me know

Shawty thick in her hips, Cold than a mother

Licking her lips, a bad mothersucker

Apple looking so ripe, she make me want a piece

All my ladies put ya hands up

If you got that bomb-bomb-ba-bomb-ba-bomb-bo" THATS IT!

"BITCH QUIT SINGING BOMB!" I yelled everyone started to get uneasy and started to chatter. The flight attendant came to me.

"Miss you cannot do that" oh wow OK. So, when the white girl was singing bomb no one heard that. OK.

"Ugh!" I punched Shaw.

"What the fuck!?"

"Take that fucking thing out of your ears or I will chock you with it! You almost got me in trouble!" I snapped.

"What's going on?" Tiffy asked. I just give up. Its already a disaster.

*******

When we arrived at Jamaica it was a little after 3 it didn't take much time. I was happy to get off that damn plane. Shaw keep tripping over herself like it was the first time she tried to walk!

"Oh fuck! Jet lag!" What? Its been 3 hours!

"Really Shaw?" She's just the craziest person I've ever met!

"Yeah. So! Jewels hotel here we come!" She squealed. I hope its nice. The place is beautiful though.

"There! There's our bus!" She ran towards the bus.

"I don't think its gonna leave us Shaw" Tiffy giggled.

"I am not chasing any bus" Ashley said. Ugh only for you Damian only for you!

"Hello good afternoon. I'm Kurtis and I'll be your driver for the rest of your stay. Welcome to Jamaica" he smiled.

"Cute" Shaw ran her finger across his jawline.

"Will you just go in?" I pushed her.

"So, mean!" She pouts. And I gave her the finger.

"Destination Jewel's Ocho Rios" the driver said. I hope today looks up.

********

"Oh my god! This is beautiful!" Tiffy screamed.

"I don't know her!" I said and walked away. It was really beautiful though. The bar at the pool side the dining area. A waterslide. Karaoke upstairs. Buffet! Spa! Fuck. I miss Nick.

"Just get our keys please" I pleaded with shaw. I know tonight is gonna get crazy.

*******

Bad gyal no swalla nuttin', word to the Dalai Lama

He know I'm a fashion killa, word to John Galliano

He copping that Valentino, ain't no telling me "no"

I'm that bitch, and he know, he know

How y'all wifing these thots? You don't get wins for that

I'm having another good year, we don't get blimps for that

Pussy game still cold, we don't get minks for that

When I'm poppin' them bananas, we don't link chimps for that

I gave these bitches two years, now your time's up

Bless her heart, she throwing shots but every line sucks

I'm in that cherry red foreign with the brown guts

My shit slappin' like dude did LeBron's nuts" Yup after multiple persuasions I went up and began to rap one of my favourite Niki Minaj lines from swal-la-la-la. I was so stoned!

"Bitch I didn't know you could rap!" Shaw yelled.

"I didn't either!" I was having so much fun. Wonder what the guys are up to. Better not have no....

"STRIP CLUB!" Shaw yelled.

"What?"

"Let's go. I need some Jamaican balls in my face!" Oh lord god Almighty.

"Are you high?" I asked both she and Tiffy.

"Maybe!" She giggled. "Ashley try these muffins" she gave Ashley.

"Give me one. I'm starving!" I said and took one. It was so delicious! I ate it off in 2 bites! It reminded me of the time we ate the brownies...... Brownies! Weed!

"Where did you get this?" I shook her shoulders.

"Not so hard Lena" she whimpers "Some dude sold me. I don't know. I was hungry" she said. Glancing over at Ashley I saw that she began to sway her hips to the music. Well OK then.

"Let's go ladies. Balls. Face. Now!" She yelled. "Call the bus dude. I need to go now!" Oh lord help us all.

******

It didn't take long for Kurtis to come and pick us up. Shaw was already on his lap. Tiffy never stopped giggling to herself. Ashley keeps talking to herself and me. I Selena Daniels needed to be bouncing on Nichols Brown's dick. I am so HORNY!

We stopped at the night club, and we practically rolled Into the night club. I'm guessing everyone was already drunk to pay us any mind.

"Well. I'm off to my adventure!" Shaw yelled and walked away. Both Tiffy and Ashley walked in the same direction leaving me at the bar alone. Ugh.

"What a pretty girl like you doing at the bar alone?" I love his voice.

"Waiting on my friends" I answered.

"Where are you from?"

"LA" I kept my answers short.

"OK. I'm from Montego Bay" where? He must have read my expression "Here in Jamaica baby" he chuckled.

"Oh. Can you teach me some of the language?" I asked him.

"Yea. Me nuh see why not" uh. "It means. I don't see why not" he laughed.

"OK OK. Continue"

"Yuh wah sumtting fi drink? Meaning. Do you want something to drink?" He smiled.

"Oh. Sure" I smiled.

"Try what I have said" he instructed.

"Um y-yoh want sutting fee drink?" That was awful!

"Not bad at all" he chuckled. "Gi me a sex pan d beach an a rum and boom" shit. What did he say? "I just order a sex on the beach for you. Rum and boom for me"

"What's boom?"

"A energy drink. Its like red bull" he said. "My name is Edward by the way"

"Selena"

"Beautiful name. Who are you with?"

"My friends. Its my bachelorette night" I smiled.

"Oh. Lucky guy he is" he smiled.

"Yea. He is" why he hasnt called!? I checked my phone only to see that it was dead. Fuck!

"Problem princess?"

"No. Just wondering where's my fri-"

"YES! IN MY FACE!" OH MY GOD!

"I'll be right back!" I told Ethan.... No Emmanuel.... No what the fuck is his name?

"Shaw what's wrong with you!? Get down now!" Her shirt was wide opened, and a dude was literally grinding on her face.

"I just need some dick" she whined.

"Give me your phone" I took it and called the driver. This night is over!

"Yes. Can you pick us up?"

"I'm already outside" he said. Thank God

"OK walking out now"

"Where is the rest of the girls?" I asked Shaw.

"I doe know" she shrugged. I looked everywhere I could only to see Tiffy and Ashley sucking faces.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.2K 126 18
#12 in Selenagomez "What makes you think a young boy like you could care for a woman like me?" "We all know you danced those fingers inside your vir...
141K 4.1K 35
Complete! Give it a shot please! Thank you for the people that are reading my story!!!Please vote for any chapter you like, also if you like this boo...
103K 3.5K 42
Complete! Give my book a chance please! Thank you to the people that take the time and read my story!!!! please Vote if you like it!!! Also if you li...
351K 7K 23
What would you think if you shared a birthday? Okay...what if it was with a jerk? What if he make your birthday a living hell every year? But worst o...