Writing Kiwi's Prompts

By hopestar524

These are all in response to @SpicyKiwiWrites 's "Pack + Sidemen Story Prompts". Check it out if you haven't... More

Description
Dedication and Appreciation
Singing
Not so Mini
Sidemen FC
Sidemen FC Fluff
Control
X~ Marriage
GTA
X~ Free!
Birthdays
Birds
Simon's Sidemen Q&A
Piano
The Knights of Princess Vikkstar
X~ CAH smut prompt

SidemenClothing

189 8 2
By hopestar524

Prompt: The Sidemen choose one of their own to model the newest merchandise, which can be any clothing item of your choice. The model has to pose however the other Sidemen choose, wear whatever outfits they decide on, or even wear makeup and attempt to pull off Women's sized clothing, whatever you want.
Bonus- For emphasizing the hotness of whoever is the model.
This can be a smut or a hilarious one shot, pick your choice.

{AN- Real quick warning, this is a little more sexual than I planned it to be, sorry if it upsets you. There's no smut and a little nudity, but it's only suggestive. Also, s/o to Google for answering all my questions and giving me some poses.}

Choice N/A with all Bonuses

"Oh come on, you're joking right?" Vik simply couldn't believe what the boys were saying. He had recently lost a bet, and as a forfeit he has to spend one day doing what the other boys ask of him. And what was this, you might ask. Well, Vik had to model the new Sidemen merchandise. It was only some sweatshirts; doesn't sound too bad, right? The only problem was that Vik could wear only the sweatshirts for the shoot.

Josh chuckled lightly at Vik's previous question, walking in with the box of sweatshirts.

"If it makes you feel better, we made sure they were bigger. They should stop around mid-thigh." Simon kept his eyes on the camera before him while he spoke, making sure it was ready for the shoot. His words of comfort only made Vik more uncomfortable. Vik looked desperately towards the only face in the room who wasn't currently busy. JJ was leaning against a wall in the room, trying his best not to laugh.

"JJ, you gotta save me here." Vik quickly moved towards the taller boy, looking up at him. JJ pressed his lips tightly together to hold in his laughter. His body began to shake as Vik pouted lightly. The smaller boy smacked JJ's arm, causing JJ to lose it. "This isn't funny! Stop laughing!"

"It actually is kinda funny. Especially since you're pouting, cutie." Simon's words were followed by arms wrapping around Vik's waist. The youngest jumped, forcing the arms away and turning. JJ now fell over laughing, curling up into a ball. Josh chuckled once more from where he was unpacking the sweatshirts. Vik glared up at Simon, crossing his arms defiantly.

"I'm not doing it. I'm not risking my job just because you guys think it will be funny." Simon cocked his head to the side, stepping closer to Vik.

"Risking your job? We aren't going to publish these pictures anywhere where others can see them." Vik took one step back for every step Simon took forward, eyes widening when his foot met the wall.

"Then what's the point of all of this?" Simon was now right in front of Vik, the boy pressed back into the wall. The blond smirked as he lowered his head, moving his mouth towards Vik's ear. And Vik couldn't help but shiver as hot breath hit his ear.

"Personal enjoyment." Vik simply shut his eyes tight, trying to ignore the current situation. This could not be happening. Despite Vik's best efforts, he simply could avoid melting as Simon kissed the edge of Vik's ear. The slightly chapped lips caught the skin, barely tugging Vik's ear outward as his lips separated from the cartilage. Vik kept his eyes tight until he felt Simon move away. A breathy laugh was heard as a hand caressed his cheek. "Open up your eyes, baby. You're going to need to get dressed soon." Vik could now identify the hand to be Simon's, between his voice and the small ring that let a cold trace on his jaw where it rested. Vik slowly let his eyes open, staring up at Simon. The blond wore a wide smirk, his blue eyes slightly darker than usual. Vik quickly broke eye contact, feeling uncomfortable under the stare. Simon seemed almost hungry, and Vik didn't want to know what for. His own brown eyes instead searched the room, noticing that Josh had a sweatshirt hung over his arm. Vik noticed how it seemed too big for even Josh's body, making him feel less anxious about this situation. He didn't even understand why he was still going through with it, honestly. Rather than thinking through his dumb choices, Vik quickly looked to Simon's other side and towards JJ. The darker-skinned boy was smirking at the smaller boy and sent a wink his way. Vik blushed, Simon's words finally sinking in.

They were going to keep these pictures for... pleasuring themselves.

Vik shrunk further into the wall, face a bright red. He could not believe he had gotten himself dragged into this. Why did he ever think that bet was a good idea? And why the hell couldn't he have won it instead? Simon's smirk dropped slightly, noticing a hint of nerves in Vik's body language. Was he scared?

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to Vik. It's completely your choice." Vik looked into Simon's eyes briefly after hearing the soft words. His eyes were once again their lighter blue, and Vik wanted to be able to drown in them. Instead, he looked away and nodded. Simon's hand wrapped around his jaw, turning his head up to make eye contact. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" Vik bit his lower lip, feeling himself being lost to Simon's stare.

"Yes, so long as no one else will see these." Simon smiled lightly before his smirk returned to his face. He carefully pulled Vik's head closer by his grip, pressing a kiss to his temple.

"We have a deal." With those words, Vik knew he had sealed his fate.

Vik was first instructed to strip down to his underwear, Josh saying he could leave them on for now. While Vik did appreciate that fact, he was a little worried about the "for now" part. Simon now stood with the camera again, the safety strap attached to the camera wrapped around his neck. JJ, rather than lazily standing against the wall like he had been, took each article of Vik's clothes as he took them off. The older boy folded them carefully, leaving them in a neat pile on an unopened box. Once Vik was naked except his underwear, Josh took a second to stare. Vik shifted between his feet, trying not to squirm from the oldest's glances. Josh was stopped, thankfully, by JJ's comment about Josh being too old and slow to do anything. Josh rolled his eyes, handing the sweatshirt to Vik. Vik gladly threw the fabric over his head, getting slightly lost amidst the excess. Hands reached up from the bottom, the hairy arms giving away that it was Josh. The hands helped pull the fabric down, Vik's head easily popping through the head hole.

Simon had really done his research, Vik had decided, as the sweatshirt reached his mid-thigh. The hole at the top was wide enough that the shirt could almost slip down his shoulders. Instead, the fabric hung loosely on his shoulders, collarbone completely on display. The sleeves reached past Vik's hands, giving him lengthy sweater paws. Vik desperately attempted to fix the sleeves, but found his efforts useless and succumbed to the length of fabric that fell past his hands. Josh and JJ both stared at Vik, neither being able to close their mouths. Josh gave a soft call to Simon, who had managed to miss this whole scene. Simon let out a confused noise and spun towards the other three. Upon seeing Vik, he released the camera and became glad for the safety strap. His eyes ogled the youngest boy, taking in exactly how innocent and down right fuckable Vik looked at that moment. Vik had turned to the blond at some point, and became anxious under all their stares. Simon was surprisingly the first to break out of his stupor, quickly moving towards the shortest boy. Simon gently wrapped his arms around Vik, holding the small boy close. Vik gladly snuggled into Simon's hold, feeling safer than he had while on full view. Josh and JJ, rather than breaking their eyes away, let them drift to where Vik's butt lay. The shape was slightly defined by the sweatshirt, but it was enough for both boys to begin smirking. Simon rolled his eyes before glaring at the pair. They both eventually met Simon's eyes and stopped, looking away from the small boy. Simon then released Vik, smiling at the shorter boy.

"What do you say we take some pictures, yeah?"

To give the boys some credit, they did take a couple of cuter pictures of Vik. The first few were the easiest on Vik, ones with him simply covering his face. The extra fabric from his sleeves would hang low, giving Vik the perfect look. It began with his hands covering his entire face, as if he was hiding from the camera. Then it moved to his eyes showing, the brown eyes peeping over his black sleeves. The next picture showed only his lips, puckered out as if blowing a kiss. The following had him squishing in his cheeks, Vik trying his best to pucker his lips again. It gained a small chuckle from JJ, to which Vik smiled. The final picture for that group showed Vik staring slightly below and beside the camera, one sleeve held in his teeth as the other hung down to his side. He looked so shy and anxious, but as soon as the photo clicked Vik was smiling once again. He really seemed to be getting into this, causing all the others to get more excited. JJ, who had been instructing Vik on what to do, asked Vik one question which quickly changed the shorter's demeanor.

"Are you ready to take off your underwear yet or do you not wanna?" Vik quickly became nervous, playing with his elongated sleeves slightly. The others all promised him it was okay if he wasn't comfortable with it, that they could easily continue with them on. Suddenly, however, Vik began smirking. His eyes fluttered between all the boys, before stopping on JJ.

"Okay." With this simple reply- which had stunned the others into stillness- Vik moved to remove his boxers. He pulled them down carefully, watching that everything remained covered. He folded up the article of clothing, struggling slightly with his lack of hands. JJ eventually began to move once more, folding them completely before adding them to the pile of Vik's clothes. The short boy looked nervously between the oldest two boys, them having not moved yet. Josh was the next to respond, smirking widely at the small boy before him. He then stepped over to Simon, smacking the blond back to reality. Simon smiled nervously at Vik, and Vik immediately could guess why. Vik simply smiled back, and turned towards JJ. "What's next?"

The next pose had the young boy cross-legged on the floor, his sweatshirt barely covering all of what needed to be covered. So, as a little impromptu change, Vik leaned forward and supported himself with his hands. The long sleeves covered what they needed to from the camera, and it make the pose a tiny bit more suggestive. Especially when Vik winked at the camera at the last moment, giving the perfect shot of the youngest boy. And, since all three seemed to appreciate this pose, another photo was taken. Only this time, Simon moved closer to the small boy, and Vik readjusted slightly so only one hand covered down below, the other seemingly reaching out towards Simon. With this picture, instead of the wink from last time, he put on a small pout. Simon spent the whole time he was stood there closer to Vik desperately trying not to get... distracted we'll say. Vik giggled when Simon moved quickly away, looking up to JJ for instructions. This time, they had his sitting on his feet, one hand pulling the sweatshirt down far enough to cover what it needed to. In response, however, it rode up just enough in the back to give a nice view from the right angle. And, with a little bit of Josh's help, Simon found that angle and the picture was taken. Vik had decided to bite the other sleeve for the picture, looking suggestively at the camera. Simon felt like he could faint on the spot from looking at Vik though that lens. He could only imagine how fun it would be later. The next pose had Vik laying on his stomach, head resting on his folded arms along the floor. His head was tilted to one side, a crooked sort of smile on his lips. He lifted one leg up to be near his back, the other kicked up just enough to be seen over his body. Simon took one picture while standing, giving the camera just a small view of Vik's butt which hung out from the bottom of the sweatshirt. Keeping Vik like that- even though Vik did decide to switch which leg was up by his back- Simon moved onto the ground so he could get a lower view of Vik. Vik decided to wink again this time, giggling when he saw the breath get caught in Simon's throat.

Honestly, Vik had decided a long time ago that he was enjoying this too much. But he had given up on being a sane human and just loved watching how flustered the boys were becoming. Especially as they got to see more and more skin on his body. Vik decided that if he had to do this, might as well put on a show.

After that picture, Vik's next pose had him laying on his back. His head tilted back so he looked into the dark camera lens, his hand barely tugging down the sweatshirt to cover himself. His free hand stretched above his head, making a grabby hand at the camera. He made eyes at the camera and a pout decorated his lips. After the camera click, however, Vik found himself smirking at Simon's state. To say he was aroused almost seemed to be an understatement. With a glance around the room, Vik could realize Simon was not the only one in that state. Both Josh and JJ also seemed to be distracted by Vik's appearance. Com moved himself to sit up, moving so all three boys were within his sights.

"Hey JJ, do you think maybe I could do a pose of my own? It would require a bit of help." The dark skinned boy nodded, looking at Vik with a question in his eyes. JJ was going to ask, but Vik beat him to it. "Don't worry, I'll explain in one moment. First," Vik's eyes turned to Simon, "would you mind being my helper Simon? I'm sure Josh could shoot this picture." The camera was carefully handed over to Josh, Simon quick to join Vik. The smaller boy smiled, looking up at Simon with bright eyes.

"What do you want me to do, cutie?"

"Trust me. It's hard to explain, so I figured it would be easier to show." Vik stands, Simon being quick to join him. Vik places himself against a wall, guiding Simon forward with his hands. One of Simon's hands is positioned on the back of Vik's head, cradling his head. Vik carefully guides Simon's other hand down, tucking the hand under his sweatshirt. Simon's breath hitches, watching with wide eyes as his hand is guides up Vik's thigh. Vik stills the blond's hand at the top his thigh, knowing his lower half has become exposed. Simon's eyes are instead focused on Vik's face, calming the youngest slightly. Vik then took a deep breath and used his own hands to pull Simon flush to his body. Vik lets out a shaky breath at the feeling of Simon pressed against his body, before he continued on. He used both hands to press Simon's head into his neck, wanting nothing more than to melt as he felt Simon begin to kiss his neck. "Is this good, JJ?" Vik doesn't get a response per say, instead Josh is soon situated behind Simon. Simon lets his teeth bite Vik's neck, earning a moan from the short boy. A loud click notifies Vik that Josh took the picture. Simon doesn't move away yet, instead sucking on Vik's neck more. Vik moans happily, forcing the blond's head done more. Josh takes yet another shot of the pair, and Com was glad his idea seemed to be going over so well. Simon's hand on his thigh moved over, Vik filling the room with a groan of happiness at the feeling. Now Simon breaks off, Vik whining as he loses all contact with Simon.

"I think that should be all for today. Do you boys think those pictures will be enough?" Sounds of agreement come at Simon's statement, Josh being the next to speak up.

"Sounds good to me. But since we still have Vik for the rest of the day, is there something else you two would want to do?" Simon and JJ smirk at each other, hearing the hint in Josh's voice. Vik hears it too, whining out from his place against the wall.

"Please tell me we're all going to the same bed and taking care of this?" Vik's whines were filled with desperation, and JJ moves towards the short boy.

"You better believe we are." With those words, Vik's lips were assaulted by JJ's, hands wrapping around his butt to pick him up. Vik let out a sinful noise, returning just as much lust and desperation into his kiss with JJ.

It wouldn't cross Vik's mind until a few days later, while cuddling up with the other three boys, but Vik was happy that he had lost that bet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 51 8
sidemen oneshots, mostly harry centric
105K 927 35
Oneshots and other things to do with the Sidemen. Hope you enjoy! *Basically discontinued at this point*
5K 132 22
just a set of imagines or oneshots based on the otp if you particularly like any of them i could consider making a part 2 (if requested) will be upd...
75K 2.3K 198
Destigmatising the common preconception of One shots and the general overshadowing layer of creepyness they come with. LET'S TURN THE WHOLE THING ON...