Under The Moonlight

Por luminatina

Wishes do come true. And sometimes, wishes can change lots of things. She's a rather plain girl with a broke... Mais

Under The Moonlight
Under The Moonlight [1]
Under The Moonlight [2]
Under The Moonlight [3]
Under The Moonlight [4]
Under The Moonlight [5]
Under The Moonlight [6]
Under The Moonlight [7]
Under The Moonlight [8]
Under The Moonlight [9]
Under The Moonlight [Epilogue]

Under The Moonlight [10]

770 22 2
Por luminatina

Chapter 10:

Suddenly, four boys stepped in the stage, and I have quickly recognized them. They were One Direction. Wait, no. They're not One Direction. Where's Niall?!?!

"Hannah? Are you okay?" I heard El whispered to my ear.

"Uh... yeah?" I said, unsure on how I really feel.

She just gave me a smile, and turned her eyes on the stage.

"Good morning, ladies," Harry greeted in a very flirty tone, "So as you can see, we are to have a concert at, uhm, 11 in the morning." he continued.

We all laughed at what he said.

"Anyways, this is One Thing," and the intro of their song started playing.

I grabbed the chips in front of me, and started eating while listening to their music, and waited for Niall's solo.

"Get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that one thing, and, you've got that one thing," their voices echoed in the whole place.

I sat properly, and focused on the stage. Niall's solo is coming. Maybe he'll just appear there, somewhere.

"Now, I'm climbing the walls," his solo part started, but to my disappointment, Liam sung it.

I put down the chips, and started thinking of Niall. Where on earth did he go?! What if something bad happened to him?! What if... UGH. Okay, I'm stressing myself, but can you blame me?!?! I love him.

"Hannah?" I heard Dani. I  looked around, and saw the boys still singing, while El and Louis are doing sign language.

"Yeah?" I said turning to Danielle.

She wasn't able to answer since the boys started to move.

Liam went to the backstage, followed by the three other boys.

"What'll happen next?" I asked the girls.

"We don't know?" Lara answered.

"Let's see!" Eleanor said.

Suddenly, Harry appeared on stage.

"Hello again!"  Harry said, "This is What Makes You Beautiful."

Then the song started playing. At first, there's nothing unusual with the singing, until the chorus part came.

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else," the boys went down the stage, and walked towards us.

Liam danced with Danielle, Louis with Eleanor, Harry went straight to Lara, and Zayn was left with me. Instead of dancing with him like what the others were doing, Zayn grabbed my wrist, and we headed to the backstage. I was asking him where are we going, but he just won't tell. I tried to get the girls' attention, but they were busy dancing.

We stopped at the center of a very large room. Zayn finally decided to let go of my wrist.

"Just stay here, okay?" he said, then waved me goodbye.

I remained standing at the center of the room, until the lights went off. I was about to scream for help, when I heard a very familiar voice that made me know that I am safe.

"Hello, let me know if you hear me. Hello, if you want to be near, let me know, and I'll never let you go,"

My favorite song blasted on the whole room, and I am more than a hundred percent sure it was being sung by my favorite person in the world, Niall James Horan.

"Hey love, when you ask what I feel, I say love, when you ask how I know, I say trust."  

I suddenly felt goosebumps all over my body. His voice is just so perfect.

"And if that's not enough..." the lights went on, and the whole place was covered with red rose petals.

Niall was standing in front of me, his both hands on his pockets while singing.

I was just staring directly into his eyes, and he was looking back at me. My mind saves every word in the song as if those were really meant for me, but what if it really is?

Okay. I don't know what to believe and think right now. Is he just playing around? Is he just trying to make fun of me because he already knows about my feelings? Or... is he doing this because he also likes me?

The rest of the boys, El, Dani and Lara appear behind Niall. Lara was a bit shocked, Dani was trying to keep herself from screaming while El and the boys just smiled. But it seems that Niall didn't know they were there. He just continues to sing.

"Is it your smile or your luagh or your heart? Does it really matter why I love you?" he walked towards me, and held my hand, "Anywhere, there's a crowd, you stand out, can't you see why they can't ignore you? If you wanna know why I can't let go? Let me explain to you that every dream comes true with every little thing you do."

I smiled at him as he finished the song. He pulled me into a hug. My tears were starting to fall. It was just so... romantic.

"Thank you," I have finally managed to tell him.

He let go of the hug, and held my hand.

"Let's eat!" he said, and all of us burst into laughters.

"Nandos time!" Zayn shouted.

We headed to Nandos. Some fans were there, and they asked for autographs and pictures.

"OMG! Are you Hannah?" a blonde girl about 15 asked me.

"Uh... yeah," I asnwered.

"You are so pretty! Can I have a picture with you?!"

At first, I was really shocked because she wanted a picture of me- just me. Without Niall or any others.

Five more girls asked for a picture with me. I was so overwhelmed. I never felt this... special before.

After eating at Nandos (with some "Meet and Greet" and "Signings"), we decided to go back to their apartment. The boys insisted that we stay there since they're leaving the day after tomorrow.

"Let's do something memorable today!" Zayn stated, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Hmmm? Truth or dare?" I suggested.

"Good idea!"

We formed a very large circle where I sat between Lara and Niall. Liam spinned it first, and it stopped pointing to Harry.

"So Harry, truth or dare?" Liam asked.

"Truth!" Harry answered.

Liam thought for a while until he finally came up with something to ask.

"From the four girls, who do you fancy?" Liam said. Harry gave him a smirk.

"Would you kill me if I say it's Danielle?" he replied jokingly.

"No. Not at all. I know I have a hot girlfriend," Liam answered, making Dani blush.How sweet.

"Well honestly, I fancy Lara," Harry said. We all didn't expect that. Especially Lara.

Lara's eyes widened, and looked at Harry who was sitting beside her, as if trying to ask if what he said was true. Harry just gave him a smile, and reached for the bottle. He spinned it, and to my surprise, it stopped on me.

"Truth or dare?" Harry asked me. I thought twice, and decided what to choose.

"Dare," I said.

"Hmm? I dare you to..." Harry paused for a while, until he said, "sing a song you dedicate for Niall."

Without a word, I stood up, and went straight to Niall's room.

"Niall! I'll borrow your guitar!" I shouted from his room. I didn't bother waiting for a reply, and quickly grabbed his guitar.

I sat again beside him, and started strumming his guitar as I sing.

(I originally wrote this, so yeah. It's entitled "Every Little Thing.")

"It's his crooked smile that gets me every time. It's the way he laughs that makes me heart beat fast," I sang.

From the corner of my eye, I can see Niall staring at me.

"It's his sweet voice that vanishes every noise. It's his every word that takes me to another world. Because it's every little thing about him that grants my every dream." 

All eyes were locked on me as I sung.

"It's his every touch that makes me want him so much, it's the way he moves that makes my whole body froze. It's the color of his eyes that makes me out of my mind, it's the way he looks at me that makes every other things disappear."

I was taken away by the song. It was so perfect. I closed my eyes as I sing the last stanza.

"It's every little thing about him that grants my every dream. It's every little thing about us... that I wish will forever last."

I strummed his guitar for the last time, put it down, and opened my eyes.

"I never knew you have a great voice!" Lara exclaimed.

I just smiled at her, and turned to Niall to see his reaction, but it's as if he doesn't care. He was busy laughing about something Harry told him.

That only proves I'm nothing to him...

****

 Author's Note:

Here you go with the last chapter! :)

I honestly forgot to publish it a while ago, so I have it uploaded late.

Tomorrow, or maybe on Monday, I'll post the Epilogue. :)

Thank you for reading.

By the way, Niall's song was entitled "Every Little Thing You Do" originally sung by Westlife. And Hannah's song was "Every Little Thing" which I wrote. :)

Take care everyone~!!

Wear a smile!

Love you, guys.

-iammissred. xxx

Under The Moonlight. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

841 17 16
Jake is a regular boy with regular problems, his life isn't really exciting but there's nothing wrong with it. One day, this all changes, in the morn...
2K 7 25
Chloe Sails, a 17 year old girl living in California, has her dream come true when she wins a radio contest for One Direction concert and VIP tickets...
12.6K 46 42
this is a One Direction fanfic. It's about a girl who gets a phone call one morning that will change her life, But for better or worse?
926K 10.6K 200
These are random preferences that I think of then write down. I do any that pop into my head so there are no limits. I take requests, They may not be...