Yes , It's You || Jaemin [C]

By kookphoria-

" look at how stupid i was before, but now i choose you. " NCT DREAM #1 🎈 More

Kim Seol Na
The Talkative New Student
He's Sweet
Everything Changes
A Date With The Boy
Jealousy In The Air
How Can It Be Like This ?
Scary But Fun
NOTICEEEEESEU
Dark Is Scary
Scouting
Camp Spoiled
School's Teacher's Day
Same
Too Much Direction !
Prank
Happy Birthday
Thoughts
Still
The Plan
The Performance
Not An Update !
Hero of The Day
Second Chance
Date Again
** Author's Note

Yes, It's You

3.5K 110 11
By kookphoria-

Seol Na's POV

Sunday, 2.37 PM

" Do you remember the first day we met? You're the new student in our school. To be honest, my first impression towards you is very, very friendly. I also thought that you're handsome " I said to Jaemin, who is lying on my lap. Jaemin and I are at the park where we usually hang out together. We decided to talk about how we met and how we're doing until today.

" Ah really? I didn't thought that you're pretty " Jaemin exclaimed and I pouted. " Is that so? " I sighed and Jaemin giggled. " But I thought that you're cute " Jaemin said while adjusting himself to sit next to me.

My cheeks are suddenly getting red, as if I didn't used to compliments by the legendary Na Jaemin. " Come on! Don't blush, I'm getting frustrated because of you " That made me blush harder.

I hid my face under my hand, until my face was back to normal. " That's it? . You're cute when you're blush though " I tried to not blush, because I don't want to blush two times straight. It's embarrassing, well that's the thing.

" You also convinced the teacher that you wanted to said something about me, and that really changed the way people looked at me, a lot. I still don't know how to repay you. " I frowned, but then I smiled when he lifted up my head by the chin.

"You're staying with me is enough, love " He flashed a smile, and I flashed him a smile as well. " I just wanted to help you to be friendly. Besides, you have the face of a friendly person but actually you're just not friendly. The other students even mocked you and I couldn't stand that. " He gave me a serious face, and I laughed nervously. " Don't give that face please, it's scary. " I pleaded, but he teased me with more serious faces.

" Do that again or I'm leaving. " I said, giving him a serious face. " Said the person who just gave me her most serious face " I sighed at Jaemin. I shrugged and continued to remember our story. " Yeah, they talked about how long I didn't change my bag " I looked at my bag, showing a sad face as I looked at it. " But your bag suits you. And that's what the bag so special. It carried the things that meant a lot to you. "

I grinned, and Jaemin pinched my cheeks. " That's my girl! Don't frown again, okay? " I nodded and I continued to proceed the rest of the story. I told him about Renjun confessing to me, and his mouth was hanging wide. But then he smiled, " So what I thought was true after all. But how can you even reject him? He's kind, he's handsome, he's c- " I shut him up by putting my hand over his mouth.

" I already liked you that time, that's why I rejected him. But he asked me to be his not-so-real sister instead. " I told him, and he make an ' O ' with his mouth. " Talking about Renjun, I was actually very offended and jealous whenever he comforted you because of my silly and stupid action. Are you still mad at me? " Jaemin asked, looking me straight in the eyes.

" If I'm still mad at you, then I wouldn't give you a second chance and I wouldn't be here with you. Perhaps I'll be hiding myself in my room, like I used to do. I even ignored you calling me to go to school, because I knew you wouldn't care about me that time "

He grabbed my hand and squeeze it tightly. " I admit I was stupid that time, making you hurt yet you still waited for me. That's why I felt lucky, I felt lucky that you waited for me even though you're in pain. Thank you love. "

Jaemin looked down, his tone was a bit sad. I lifted his head up and give him a peck on the lips. " Don't worry, I already forgive you. Besides, I'm grateful that you realized about it. Past is past, so we should enjoy the rest of our time together. " I said and then I gave him a kiss on the lips. He koala hugged me, trapping me and he kissed me. He KISSED me. It didn't take long after we pulled apart, yet it was very passionate.

" So I had a question to ask you. "

" What is it? "

We exchanged smile, and he is still holding my hand.

" It is  me  or  game  ? " I patiently waited for his answers, and he gave me a wide smile. " What does that smile means? Is it me? "

He nodded and gave me another hug.

" Yes, it's you "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.6K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
1.1K 32 29
"you thought you could win against me huh?" "we will see" "can you watch you are going" "I am! it's you that weren't watching where you are heading" ...
118K 4.8K 19
I was starting to get mad. And when I'm mad I do stupid things. Without thinking, I grabbed my strawberry milk carton and opened it. Then, I poured...
352K 16.2K 54
Jaemin: I believe this is a group of idiots...oh and Y/N