EAST

By pradabadluck

#743 in fan fiction #158 in girls #31 in breakups More

preview
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (continued)
19
20
21
Recap.
read or don't lol
East 2

10

15.5K 660 128
By pradabadluck

ABDUL

"Go see nana?" Kairi asked softly, as I turned into my grandmas driveway.

I nodded my head at her and parked my car.

"Nana gone be happy to see you, but mad when she see me baby." I responded.

I walked inside the house and the smell of freshly cooked food immediately hit my nose.

"Roman? Is that you? I-" she stopped abruptly, looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Hey ma... I just want to apologize. I'm sorry I left so abruptly, I just coul-"

"Stop Abdul! I don't want to hear it. Come get settled at the table. Gina is already here." She grabbed kairi and walked off.

I sighed and followed. "What's up big sis?"

"Kovi? Hey! I didn't think you were gonna come, Roman said you were out the country and I-"

"I was," I sighed. "But I'm back now. I got some business to handle."

"The man of the house here! What's up mama!" Roman said, kissing her on the cheek. "My three favorite girls all in one house."

He sat down, and we began to pray. We passed the food around until everybody was satisfied with what they had. Awkward silence began to fall on us, and I thought this was the perfect time to tell them the news.

"So," I spoke. "I got something to tell y'all."

Everybody looked up from their food, and gestured me to go on

"I got a baby on the way. A lil boy to be exact."

My granny and sister cheered happily.

"Who is the girl? How many months is she?" Questions was coming at me left to right.

"She's 5 months ma. She found out his ass was in the dope game, and dropped him. That's why he went ghost." Roman said making them be quiet.

"Really? You stupid ass mother fucke- drop that shit! Drop it now! Roman gone get your ass caught up! Just because he tell you to do it, don't meant you got too."

"Ma!" Roman fussed. "You act like I'm putting a gun to his head, and making him do the shit."

"Well that's how it seem. Roman you don't have kids, so you don't know how your brother feel. This illegal shit y'all are doing, I won't tolerate it. Not in my house!"

Getting tired of all the yelling and fighting, I got up, grabbed kairi and headed out.

--

BELLA

"One way or another! Imma love ya! Startingggg under covers, undercover!" I sang, dancing a little.

I was at home by myself. Eating some pineapples and drinking some cranberry juice. I was in such a good mood.

"They don't wanna see it happen but we say fuck it! They don't wanna see it happen but we say fuck it!"

"So you like kehlani huh?" A voice startled me making me drop my food and juice.

I turned around to catch the culprit and frowned.

"how did you get in here? Why are you here?"

He chuckled at me, "you gave me a key remember? And I wanted to see you. I heard from the grapevine we were having a lil' boy."

"I'M having a little boy... and just admit you saw it on my IG don't cap."

He shrugged, and nodded. "You got a new nigga now huh? Omar, is it?"

"It's Amare! Why are you worried? You left me three months ago right? Get out my house and stay gone"

"I'm not leaving! Stop tryna start shit wit' me. I'm sorry ight? I just didn't want to disappoint my brother, but I told him I was done-"

"Wait, so your unborn child don't mean shit to you huh? Instead of your damn brother, how bout you say you didn't wanna disappoint your kids! When they get older, you gone tell them you sold dope for a living?"

"Stop judging me dude! Everybody ain't come out as lucky as you! Everybody ain't go to college like you! I'm sick and tired of you-"

Kairi's cries interrupted us, and I quickly went to go get her.

"Daddy is being a meany right now baby, I'm sorry." I patted her back, and hushed her cries. She soon fell asleep, and I went to go lay her down in my bed

"Can she stay the night if that's okay with you? My mom is bringing ka'shad over in a lil bit, and he'd love the company."

He shook his head yes. "I'll bring her some sleeping clothes later. Thank you for that. She get enough arguing from me and her mama. I don't wanna fight with you bell. I'm genuinely sorry and I'm done. I decided to open my own barbershop and tattoo shop. I got the money, I just need your support."

"I'm proud of you. I'll always support you, hell I'm stuck with you for eighteen years."

He laughed at that, and got up and hugged me. "I'll see you in a couple of hours. You got some pull ups until then?"

"Yeah, bye Abdul."

----

3 hours later

----

I fixed the kiddos and I some healthy snacks and put on rugrats. We was having a lil movie night and I enjoyed this. I enjoyed the company.

"Honeyyyyyyy.. I'm homeeee." Amare sung playfully, coming into the movie room. "Hey mama," he said kissing my cheek. "How you feeling?"

"Tired.. sore.. worn out.." I said, describing how I was truly feeling.

"Who you had sex wit'?" He replied jokingly, as I glared at him.

"Nobody.. and that's how it's gonna be for awhile.."

"Yeah, yeah." He stated, coming over and sitting down behind me and started massaging my stomach and my back.

It felt so good, I didn't even notice Abdul coming in. The look that was on his face was murderous.

--

ABDUL
--

I balled my fist up. I was mad. Livid.

This nigga was up in here doing shit I should be doing. I felt like shit.. and I didn't mind taking my anger out on Omar.

I stepped towards him, and Bella immediately got in between us.

"What the fuck are you doing? Amare take the kids to ka'shad's room while I talk to him." She ordered and he immediately did what she said.

"Anything for you.." he replied smirking.

When he left, I turned to her.

"So you really with this nigga now? How could you do this to me? I'm trying my best Bella. I'm trying. You think I wanna come up in here and see that shit? I know we haven't known each other for long.. but I do feel something for you."

"Yeah well so what if we together? I don't owe you no loyalty! I'm not gonna disrespect you by having sex with another man, but I will receive a massage from time to time. I'm in pain 24-7 aub! If I want a motherfucking massage imma get one. Can't get mad cause he doing something you're suppose to do." She yelled at me, tears rolling down her face.

I reached out to touch her and she stepped back. That hurt me.

"Go get my baby."

She scoffed, "Wow really? You ain't shit."

She went to go get kairi.

5 minutes later, I'm leaving out her driveway and out of her life.

--

I ain't shit for leaving y'all hanging like this 😂 thanks for reading. I got 3k reads y'all 😜💛

Baby names for the baby boy? I want it to be unique and exotic. The last name will be McGyver.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.1K 32
'ฮน ั•ฮฑื โˆ‚ ฮนะผ ั‚ะฝั” ฯƒะธั” ะธฯƒั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ั‚ฯ‰ฯƒ'
65.9K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™
17.8K 979 17
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž," ๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๏ฟฝ...