Jodha Akbar: NEW ONE [#Wattys...

Por Duhasaad

We all know that we can't change the people around us, we can't change their attitudes, minds, behaviors, and... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 10

1.1K 21 3
Por Duhasaad

              "Ruqaiya!!! there is someone waiting you" the Guard said while opening the door, she smirked then walked outside while her mind hint to one thing 'The game started Mrs. Mohammad' she entered the room to find Daniel waiting her "Hi Dano!!" she said faking a sad voice then hugged him from his backside, "Ruqaiya what happened???" he said while turning to her she started to act that she is crying, "No please!!! Don't cry, OK!! Come set and tell me everything" he said while letting her set on one of the seats "What I will tell you Daniel?? That I don't have anyone to help me, you know my family don't ask about me since I was 16 and I don't have anyone near me only you, yes Dano you are the only one left for me" she said while acting that she is broken deeply and sad "Please Ruqaiya don't say that!! You know that for sure I will help you and be on your side, now tell me what happened??" She looked at him then hugged him and started to act again while saying "That Jalal, he destroyed me totally and....and I trust him like an idiot, I never imagined in my whole life that he will do that to me, just imagine that he promised me that we will marry but then he just left me when he found that Jodha he Just throw me like a barking dog, then I chose to take my revenge from him so I tried to kill that Jodha but... but I swear it was just a moment of anger, I... I just got out of control trust me!!" she started acting to cry loudly "OH please don't cry!!! Trust me I will free you just trust me, and give me one day as a max" she smirked evilly then broke the hug and cupped his face and started her loving act "Dano!! I don't know how I chose Jalal on you I'm sure I was blind you know that I really started loving you, but I was just laying on myself that I don't" then she kissed his cheek, then suddenly "The time is over" the guard said "Ok Ruqaiya!! I will see you soon but not here, outside I promise you my love" he said then kissed her forehead then got out, as soon as he left, she started laughing evilly "Oh my love Dano, I love you so much HAHAHAHA, how stupid, me and that... that idiot, oh God I will die HAHAHHAHAHAH, Jodha soon we will meet again sweaty so soon, I promise!!! HAHAHAHAAAHAH".

"Jalal!!! why we stopped here??" Jodha asked being confused of the sudden stop on the car, "Actually, if you eat your breakfast that doesn't mean we both are full, I still didn't eat so don't be mean and let's go inside" he said while getting out of the car, she giggles then went out and followed him. They walked side by side, then Jalal hugged her from backside till they entered inside. They prepared a table for them and they sat down "Mr. Jalal what would you like to eat???" one of the girls waiter came and asked softly while looking at Jalal lustfully, "Fried potato with cheese and steak with mushrooms that's all, oh yes for drinks bring cola but without ice" Jodha said it all once without even give the girl break, "Anything el...." The lady tried again to speak with Jalal "I said No, thank you!!!" Jodha replied again but with a little strict voice, the girl went away and Jalal started laughing loudly "Why you're laughing???" she asked being annoyed by him "Nothing!!" he giggled "JALAL!! STOP IT" she ordered but Jalal couldn't stop himself, he start laughing even louder "JALALLL!!!" she said but out of control she started to join him they started to laugh together till one waiter came and put the juices they controlled themselves "Thank you!!" Jalal said, the waiter left them alone "Jalal!!", "Mmmm.." he mummed, "Thank you!!" she said, "For what is this sudden thank you??" Jalal was confused, "For everything, for being with me, for never leaving my side, for your care, for your smile, thank you for every moment, thank you for drawing a smile in my face even when I'm out of the mood, for erasing my tears, just thank you for being my love, life, and soul thank you!!" she replied lovingly, her eyes got filled with that love tears, he got up from his chair then bowed beside her chair and hold her hands then started "Jodha!! I'm the one who need to say thank you not you, you know why??, because you are the one who build the love in my heart, you're the one who made me think twice before every step, you're the one who took control in Jalal, and you're the one who changed Jalal to totally NEW ONE" he then kissed her hands then forehead and cheeks and finally lips, CLAPS, they got surprised to hear people clapping for them Jodha got totally shy, she turned to red tomato she felt awkward she didn't know what to do so she just covered her face, in the same time Jalal went to his seat then said in teasing tone "Jodha what happened??? Why you're covering your sweet face???" she uncover it softly but avoid looking at him, he smiled seeing her behavior "This is the fried potato and this is the steak" the waiter came and put them then left "Jod..." before letting him say anything further she feed him potato and said "We can't speak while we are eating Jalal, remember that" she giggles then winked to him, he chuckled on her behavior.

Sharif got a call "Salimaaa??" he asked as soon as he opened the call.

"Yes it's me, I called to ask if you need something??? I mean I know that the house is empty no food nor drinks that's why" she replied nervously.

"OH don't worry lov.... I mean Salima I already went and bought something to eat" he replied while getting angry on himself for his tongue slip.

"Oh really fine I need to go know, bye" she said then cuts the call and started to cry "Why Sharif?? Why?? Why you didn't continue it?? Why?? I hoped if you just continue it, I really missed this word a lot" she cried her heart out.

"What have you done Sharif?? How you let your tongue slips that way?? Of course she got angry now" he blamed himself.

Ruqaiya was playing with her hair while thinking in her room about her and Jalal memories together...

***Flashback***

"Ruqaiya!! Today there will be more guest which means more money you need to seduce each one of them do you understand??? So don't just focus on your Jalal" Malika said, "This is not in my hand anyway tell me who is coming today other than my man??" Ruqaiya asked while fixing her clothes, "Adham!!! And...", "Stop!!! Don't continue, effffff this man won't leave me alone" she said being annoyed, "Ruqaiya!!! Don't forget he was the person that brought you money before, then what happened now??", "You said it 'BEFORE' which means it was on the past not now, now leave me alone" she replied then went out.

**She came out and walked to the middle of the stage, she looked at Jalal who gave her an angry look then she started to dance with a smile seeing his possessiveness.

aaisi najar se dekha usne jalim ne chowk par

humne kaleja rakh diya chalu ki nok par

**Ruqaiya was singing and dancing while her eyes was only on Jalal she couldn't move them away from him

public : wah wah, kamal ho gaya , woh raita fail gaya

**Here she started to dance while moving one step toward Jalal in each move

music : dhin tanak dina ......

**Here she reached to Jalal seat she sat beside him and laid down while dancing

mera chain bain sab ujda ,jaalim nazar hata le – 2

barbaad ho rahe hai ji – 2

**She got up and holds Jalal's shirt and said

tere apne shaher wale

mera chain bain sab ujda ,jaalim nazar hata le

**Then she cupped Jalal face then came near him, then pushed him and got up again

meri angdai na toote tu aaja - 2

kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina - 2

ho kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina – 2

She started moving faster with her moves till she was out of breath

ho mere naina mere naina mere naina judwa mere naina

kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina

surmain se likhe tere wade, aankhon ki jabani aate hain

mere rumalo pe lab tere ,bandh ke nishani jaate hain

(ho teri baaton main kimam ki khusbu hain

**She fall down then looked at Jalal and pointed at him, Adham notice that he got angry he wanted to kill Jalal all once.

ho tera aana bhi garmiyon ki lu hain ) - 2

aaja tute na tute na aangdai

ho meri angdai na tute tuu aaja - 2

kajra re kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina - 2

ho kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina - 3

ho mere naina mere naina mere nain main chupke rehna

ho kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina

**She was dancing lustfully while staring at Jalal

aankhein bhi kamal karti hain

personal se sawal karti hain

palko ko uthati bhi nahi hain

parde ka khayal karti hain

(ho mera gum to kisise bhi chupta nahi

dard hota hain dard jab chubhta nahi ) - 2

aaja tute na tute na meri aangdai

**Here she went to Jalal, then pulled him to the middle of the stage while other dancer pulled Adham

ho meri angdai na tute tu aaja

kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina - 2

ho kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina – 3

**She was dancing between them

ho tere naina tere naina humein daste hain tere naina

ho kajra re kajra re mere kare kare naina

**Here Adham went and hold Rukaiya from waist and started to sing, getting Jalal angry

ho tujhse milna purani dilli main

chod aaye nishani dilli main

pal nimani dari betalab

teri meri kahani dilli main

**Here Jalal came and holds her hand harshly then started

kali kamali wale ko yaad karte

tere kale kale naino ki kasam khate hain

tere kale kale naino ke banaye hain ruh

tere kale kale naino ko duwaye hain ruh

**Then Adham pushed him away from her and said

meri jaan udas hain hothon pe pyaas hain

aaja re aaja re aaja re

** Jalal hold her harshly from waist and said

ho teri baaton main kimam ki khusbu hain

**Adham took her again and said while looking straight at Jalal

ho tera aana bhigarmiyon ki lu hain

**Ruqaiya got afraid so she pushed them both then said

ho meri angdai na tute tu aaja – 2

**They both started together while their eyes were burning in fire

ho kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina - 2

ho tere naina tere naina tere naina judwaa tere naina - 2

ho tere naina tere naina tere naina main chupke rehna - 2

ho kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina - 2

kare kare - 4

naina

**Finally she end it while cupping Jalal face

kajra re kajra re mere kare kare naina

all started to clap, "Jalallll!!! please wait..." she yelled while following him "RUQAIYA!! LEAVE ME, THAT'S THE END" he yelled while pushing her, "Jalal please!!" she stopped him again then continued "I will leave it soon but please don't get angry" she begged him, "TODAY", "You know Jalal I can't, I need money", "Your my responsibly then you don't need money", "But.." he fumed then turned to leave when she said "Okay fine today I swear I will pick my things now happy" he smiled then turned and hugged her "Jalal!! You won't leave me right??" she asked "How I can leave my best friend" he replied, "And if you loved someone else??", "I won't you are the only girl in my life Ruqaiya so don't think that much and come with me" he took her toward her room to pick her things.

***Flash back ends***

"I left my work, because you told me you won't leave me then what happened now Jalal??" she said to herself in the mirror "It's all because I'm a dancer in the end right Jalal??? Because I'm just a doll to play with when you're bored, but that dancer swears that she will teach you a lesson that you will never think about playing with her or any other dancer ever again, just give me time till I leave this prison I swear I will destroy your life Jalal" she hit the table hardly that her hands started to bleed.

"Madam Hamida!! We wanted to ask you what you would like us to cook for lunch" the chief asked, "Cook Jodha's best dishes ok, also don't forgot the sweets, she really likes sweets" Hamida replied then the chief leave "MMMM.. You know what I want a dark chocolate ice cream with a hot brownie beneath it, oh god, Abdul go and bring me one now" Bakshi ordered "But sweetheart Jalal and Jodha will come in any minute can't you wait till they come??" Abdul asked, "Abdul!! I'm pregnant woman and if you will not bring me now our child might have a big birth mark on the middle of his face", "WHAT?? NO I WILL BRING NOW... Just don't say that please!!!" Abdul said while getting out quickly everybody started to laugh "Bakshi!! You're so mean he went just for your sake and you made him afraid" Shivani said while giggling "At least Bakshi don't doubt at him" Mirza murmured "Did you say anything??", "No don't worry" he replied "That's better" she said......
******************************************

Here is chapter 10 guys!!!

Please do vote and comment!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Bonds Por Priya Nandy

Ficción General

323 29 15
Tale of bondings A story of two brothers whose life is stuck in their sister They love their sister very much Their heart is with their sister and...
295K 11.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
141K 4.4K 40
it is a story about two people who are pole apart from each other . If you guys is reading this story, then please vote it also. Ranking=#1 in Noor...
153K 6.9K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...