Star Wars Rebel: A Broken Jed...

By DestroyerKnightAsh

Ezra Shan and Anakin Skywalker the two escaped prison. Anakin took Ezra under his wing treat him like his son... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
WTF WHEN DID VADER JOIN THE GOOD GUYS
Chapter 5
just watch
I AM SORRY

Chapter 4

1.6K 12 5
By DestroyerKnightAsh

On Lothal

"Where could these Jedi's be located?" Ahsoka asked in concern as they were at the meeting zone

"They must have gotten into some trouble. Let's have a look around" Ezra said in concern

"Agreed" Ahsoka said

What happened was that they received a call from a Jedi located in Lothal, and both Ezra and Ahsoka were in charge of the mission, and like after 15 minutes of search, they found a Jedi Master, but they noticed the blood stains on his body, he was dying. And when the Jedi noticed them, his lips weakly curled into a smile.

"Are you guys the Jedi's that the New Republic sent?" The Jedi asked, hoping they would be the ones who would save him.

"Yes, we're here to save you, don't worry" Ezra replied, concerned after seeing the woundson the agonizing Jedi.

"Who are you by the way?" Ahsoka asked in concern now, noticing the lightsaber marks on his body

"I don't have time, but I am the Jedi Master Kazdan Paratus, my Padawan and I were ambushed. Please find her, she's close to being a Jedi Knight and I know she will become one of the best Jedi to fight against the Sith" Kazdan Paratus said and pleaded to Ahsoka and Ezra to save her

"Don't worry we will find her" Ahsoka said assuring him as Kazdan nodded and smiled as he took his last breath.

"T-Thank You." Kazdan said as he passed into the Force and had a smile on his face as Ezra and Ahsoka now mourn the death of the Jedi Master. But then the sorrow became concern.

"We need to find the Padawan before it's to late. We split up to cover more ground" Ahsoka said getting up while Ezra nodded.

"I agree." Ezra said as he got up and sprinted through the field.

Now both spilt up and went to look for the Padawan and Ezra found her, but noticed she was surrounded by 10 Storm Troopers, sadly for them, you don't mess with Ezra if he's angry, which he was.

"Now, let's get this over with. Finally we can capture this Jedi Padawan for the Emperor's Hand" The Storm Trooper Commander said with a evil grin as every trooper was ready to fire a stun as she knew she is dead meat to the empire unless a miracle happened.

"I wouldn't kill the Padawan if I were you, think very well your next decision" Ezra said, growling as everyone turned to him surprised.

"Oh, you're gonna stop us?" The trooper asked mockingly giving him look saying 'I dare you'.

"Yes" Ezra replied as he ignited his lightsaber, surprising the Padawan and scaring the troopers.

"Blast Him!" The Imperial Commander said scared as Ezra just blocked the shots.

A couple minutes passed by as Storm Troopers were laying dead on the floor with burned marks on their armor. Ezra then turned to the Padawan that was looking at him with awe and respect.

"It's alright, I'm the Jedi Knight Ezra Shan, I'm here to rescue you" Ezra said as the 18 years old girl hugged him and felt connected to the girl already.

"Thank you Master Shan. I am the Padawan Mara Jade and my master will be happy to see another Jedi" Mara said happily as she kept hugging him. Ezra's smile dropped which made Mara feel worried now, not knowing what happened.

"I'm sorry Mara, but he became one with the Force now" Ezra said sadly as Mara was silent for a few seconds before she fell on the floor as tears started to flow.

"N-N-NOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE! HE PROMISED ME HE WILL FIND ME AFTER DEFEATING THE TROOPERS!!" Mara said, starting to cry as she fell down to her knees and Ezra hugged her as she embraced it.

"We arrived and saw many wounds, we tried to help him but he told us that there's no time for him any longer. I can take you back to the temple where you can learn more of the Jedi way" Ezra said as he comforts Mara as she sobs on his jacket as he tried to calm her down.

"I thought all the Jedi's were dead" Mara asked with puffy red eyes and with tears to finish the detail.

"Indeed they were, but some of us were survived and few return to the light" Ezra said, shocking Mara as she looked at him with shock, surprise and most of all, happiness.

"Anyone can return the light?" Mara asked with hope, Ezra suspecting something.

"Yes, if they want peace and don't want to follow the Dark Side" Ezra replied, already with a feeling that told him where this was going.

"Is it possible to save my sister?" Mara asked as Ezra smiled and knew that his instinct was right.

"Of course" Ezra answered as Mara hugged him tightly.

'Man! Leia will be so jealous right now' Ezra thought as Mara let him go, blushing from the embarrassment after noticing what she just did.

"Alright I will join you... Master" Mara said happily as she felt a connection to Ezra, but then he smiled at his new Padawan.

"Come on let's go then" Ezra said as he grabbed his communicator and Ahsoka appeared on it.

"Ahsoka I found her, get to the ship" Ezra said, which made her nod.

"Alright then. I will meet you back at the ship, don't get late" She replied as both ended the call and started to walk.

Ezra then sensed another presence as he turned to see Shaak Ti, one of the Lost Jedi's around the galaxy.

"Hello there, you must be Ezra Shan. I am the Jedi Master Shaak Ti and I am honored to meet you" Shaak Ti said with a bow as Ezra and Mara return the bow

"The same thing as well Master. Will you join us?" Ezra asked indirectly as she laughed at his joke.

"Of course. The Jedi's have returned?" She asked, smiling as she followed Ezra.

"Well of course, there's no danger Master Shaak Ti" Ezra replied with a smile,

On the way back, Master Shaak Ti was asking lots of questions to Ezra as Mara looked amused that a Jedi Master was asking a lot of questions, due that she lost her contacts because she had to remain hidden because of the Empire.

"So who was your master?" Shaak Ti asked as Ezra stiffen and his eyes glow yellow, shocking Shaak Ti and Mara.

"Are you a Sith? My master told me Sith Lords have yellow eyes and that they're evil" Mara asked curiously as she sensed that Ezra is having conflict inside his mind.

"No, Sidious inserted some seeds in me. It activated when my FIRST master Kanan came back" Ezra said as he explained as Shaak Ti just nods her head in disappointment while Mara looked surprised with a bit of anger.

"Why would he do that?" Mara asked in anger as Ezra sighed, obviously struggling even more.

"Padawan, shush. Knight Bridger doesn't feel comfortable so don't asked him right now" Shaak Ti said in a motherly tone, as Mara felt a bit down.

"Yes Master, I apologize" Mara said deflated, feeling guilty for pushing the topic even further.

"No, it's alright" Ezra said, reassuring them as both women nodded at his response.

"Basically abandoning me while I was tortured by the Emperor for one year until Anakin saved me" Ezra said as Mara nodded her head, shocked at her new master's words, while Shaak Ti nodded, understanding what he meant.

By the time of answering the last question everyone got on the ship, but Ezra then sensed something while Ahsoka followed him as they stood outside of the ship.

"Ezra what is it?" Ahsoka asked, confused while Ezra stood with a serious look.

"We got company" Ezra said just then two people came one Ezra recognized and the other one is new to him.

"It's been a long time Bridger" The Fifth Brother said, smirking as he finally found the boy he was tasked to kill.

"Indeed" Ezra said as he turned to the girl with a mockingly look.

"I don't believe we've been introduced, my name is Ezra Shan," Said Ezra, gesturing to himself. "your doom" He said the last bit mockingly.

"Serena Jade, I'm the Emperor's Hand" Said the Orange haired woman with a sick smirk.

"Wow, an Emperor's Hand, I feel privileged" Said Ezra, activating his inquisitor lightsaber, the purple blade springing to life. "So how do you intend to kill me?"

"My mission is to capture my sister Mara, but now that you're here then, the Emperor will be more pleased with me capturing the legendary Ezra Shan" Said Serena, activating her own lightsaber, its blue blade sprouting from the hilt.

Now Ezra realized Mara's question and was about to take Serena until Ahsoka spoke.

"I'll deal with her," Ahsoka said, walking past Ezra. "you deal with Clive"

"Clive?" Ezra asked, glaring at the Fifth Brother in amusement before Ahsoka ignited her dual white blades and threw herself at Serena. Ezra looked then at the Fifth Brother, who only gave his sick grin.

"I've been looking forward to this" Said the Fifth Brother as he ignited his red inquisitor lightsaber.

"I haven't" Said Ezra, falling into a Soresu stance, "But, alas, I don't have a choice"

The Fifth Brother swung his lightsaber at Ezra, who parried the blow and jabbed back at the dark Jedi. Ezra ducked under the Fifth Brother's swing.

"You've gotten worse" Said Ezra, blocking a blow and parrying another.

The Fifth Brother only snarled at Ezra, activating the force disk that was embedded into the hilt, making the blade spin in a circular motion. Ezra took a step back and thrust his lightsaber forwards. The purple blade went through the gaps in the hilt. Ezra sliced downwards, destroying the lightsaber. The Fifth Brother looked at Ezra in shock, before charging at him, but suddenly, a yellow double sword sliced the Fifth Brother, leaving Ezra wondering on who was the one who killed the dark Jedi. Suddenly, a man wearing clothes of a Jedi Temple Guardian appeared with his mask on, and Ezra noticed the Jedi.

"You must be a Temple Guardian right? What are you doing here?" Ezra asked, while the masked man just stood there, until he spoke.

"I came here because after the attack on the Lothal Jedi Temple, we all had to move to another place, we couldn't risk falling to the Dark Side again" He replied, which confused Ezra.

"Wait, again? Does it mean you were a Sith Lord?" Ezra asked, but then the masked man took out his mask, revealing that he was the Grand Inquisitor.

"You knew me very well Ezra. But now, after the attack on Lothal, I looked for the Light Side once again, and now, I'm a Jedi Temple Guardian, something I always were, and that I should always be" He replied, which Ezra disengaged his lightsaber, feeling that he was telling the truth.

"Can I believe in you Grand Inquisitor?" He asked once more.

"Call me the First Brother Ezra, and I must say, I'm proud of you, Kanan taught you very well" He replied, but what he didn't knew was the Dandoran thing, which made Ezra's eyes turn yellow, but he contained himself. The First Brother noticed it since he got a bit startled.

"Your a Shan?" He asked, and then Ezra told him everything about that day on Dandoran, which made the First Brother get angry at Kanan.

"I'm disappointed of him, he defeated me in Lothal and I could see that he was a great Jedi Knight, but now I see that I was wrong, but now you Ezra, you look like you're as wise as Master Yoda. Let me come and help you fight against the Empire." First Brother said

"Okay First Brother, but if you see Kanan, do not engage, everybody in is trying to do so, and if a fight starts," Ezra said, which he nodded and went with him towards Ahsoka, who was still facing Serena.

Serena was thrown into a wall and knocked unconscious by Ahsoka, who turned around and saw the Fifth Brother fall to the floor, his body falling in two halves, a diagonal line had cut him through the chest from the shoulder to his waist. When Ahsoka spotted the First Brother, she got in battle stance again, but when she noticed the Jedi Guardian vests, she relaxed as she disengaged her lightsabers. Ezra looked down at the body and a question popped on his mind.

"What happened to her?" Asked Ezra, looking at the Togruta as Ahsoka picked Serena up and slung her over her shoulder.

"She got destroyed" Ahsoka said smirking as Ezra rolled his eyes

After this incident Ezra was now in the temple with both Mara and the First Brother, taking Mara as his Padawan. Anakin nodded in agreement with his decision as he spoke.

"Mara Jade, and Ezra Shan. Master and Padawans you are, serve each other you will" Anakin said .

"Thank you Master for giving me a chance" Mara said to her new master the First Brother nodded at him.

"No problem. Now you two go get some rest in our quarter, I need to meet with my girlfriend" Ezra said,

"Yes Master" Mara said

Ezra was walking to meet up with Leia and he came across something that made him mad, Leia was cornered by a young Rebel boy flirting with her while other four were with him.

"Come on have some fun, I know you'll enjoy it" The Rebel boy of the middle asked with lust, looking at her body up and down.

"No thanks, I am in fact taken already" Leia said as Ezra walked forward pulling her towards him and giving a glare that scares the crap of Master Yoda himself as they ran off in fear.

"I love it when you do that" Leia said pecking Ezra cheeks as he smirked.

"I will do anything for you" Ezra said as Leia put her head on his shoulder as she smiled

"Like taking me on a date soon?" Leia asked as Ezra laughed.

"Where do you want it." Ezra asked as Leia smirked

"Naboo." Leia replied as Ezra smiled kissing her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
890K 41.2K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
488K 30.6K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
313K 13.8K 37
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...