My Demons {An OHSHC and Black...

By EvilDemon67

{Completed but it sucks. Please don't read} Charlotte has been trying to escape her past life for as long as... More

Chapter One - Warning: (Soul) Breaking News
Chapter Two - Sebastian Sucks Horribly
Chapter Four - These Host's Are Horrible At Their Job
Chapter Five - When the Past Meets the Future
Chapter Six - Joining a Circus in Secret
Chapter Seven - Running Away When Your Family Knows
Chapter Eight - How to be a First Stringer in Hell
Chapter Nine - Let's Perform!
Chapter Ten - Catching a Muderer (Not Really...)
Chapter Eleven - Back Again. Yay...
Chapter Twelve - Physical Exams are Stupid
Chapter Thirteen - Catching Doctor Yabu
Chapter Fourteen - French Otakus; A First...
Chapter Fifteen - Frenchie is Telepathic
Chapter Sixteen - Defending... Renge...?
Chapter Seventeen - Note to Self: Ban Grell From the Club
Chapter Eighteen - Life and Death
Chapter Nineteen - My Demons
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty - This is Our Ouran Fair!

Chapter Three - Things Are Never Like They Seem

1.2K 39 28
By EvilDemon67

The boy rushes up to Sebastian, and plucks me from the demon's grip almost effortlessly. Sebastian keeps going, as does Ciel, but the boy sets me down on the ground.

The boy towers over me, with sharp grey eyes, and spiky black hair.

"Are you okay?" His voice is deep... Kind... Calming almost.

"Y-yes. I'm fine, thanks..." I blush, keeping my head down.

"Who were those people who tried to take you?" Right to the point, I see.

If you tell him, you will not like the consequences!

Oh, shut up, Sebastian. "My bother, Ciel, and his butler, Sebastian."

Charlotte...!

Pain ripples though me, but I keep steady.

"A Phantomhive?"

Yes, do explain.

"I was. But then I ran away, to Japan, and Haruhi and her father adopted me. Like that, I become a Fujioka."

You left some parts out of that story. I wonder why...

Sebastian, be quiet.

No.

The boy seems a little off guard when I say her, but I hardly notice. "I'm Fujioka Charlotte."

"Morinozuka Takashi."

Hmm...

Morinozuka. Something clicked in my mind, but who? Who is he?

"Do excuse the private question, but are you, by any chance... A- a Grimm Reaper?" I whisper.

Of course! Ask that obvious of a question! Oh no, Grell's back...

Takashi sighs. "The Morinozuka line of Grimm Reaper's is an odd one. We don't have the glasses, or the bright green eyes. We haven't died, and we aren't sent to a school, we are taught by family traditions. We also happen to be adept at Kendo, but that's besides the point. How did you know?"

I swallow. We are nearing this Host Club by now. "When I lived in England, Ciel and I would run into a lot of different things. Trouble had a way of following us, you could say. Or we had a way of following trouble. Just out of curiosity, does anyone else know you are a Reaper?"

"Kyoya-kun, and Mitsukuni-kun."

"Thanks. Good to know." Who are they?

The door's of the Host Club open, and Takashi sits across from the little boy with the bunny. I walk across the floor to Haruhi, standing next to the boy with black hair and glasses.

"Haruhi, that table is out of tea. Go make them some more," Glasses points over to a table a few paces away from Druitt 2.0.

Haruhi sighs and walks over there, dragging her feet.

"Charlotte Phantomhive... Hmm..." Glasses looks over me.

"It's Fujioka," I relay harshly. "Charlotte Phantomhive is dead."

"I see... Quiet literally, actually. Don't worry, I won't tell," Glasses keeps writing in his notebook.

Fear floods though me. "I don't know what you mean, sorry."

"Charlotte-san, you can't lie to me. I'm didn't want to be a demon either, but I guess it had to be..." Glasses stared down at me.

"Y-your a demon?" What is with these people? First me, being a demon, then Takashi, and now creepy glasses boy?! What in the great universe is going on with my life?

"A halfbreed. Born, of course. It runs in the Ootori family line. We are all halfbreeds, and yet it is ironic we run a hospital company, a company whose main purpose is to help people," Glasses scoffed. "But you were unwilling, weren't you? How old are you, exactly?"

"Fifteen," I reply.

"No, really. How old?"

I do a little counting. "Nope, still fifteen."

"Stop lying to me, Charlotte-san," Glasses's eyes glare at me, seemingly piercing my soul, if I had one.

I swallow again. I am hating this group more and more. "133."

"Who else knows?"

"What?"

"Who else knows you're a demon?"

"Haruhi-chan, and her father."

"Thank you."

"What is your name?"

"Ootori Kyoya."

Haruhi comes back. Thank goodness.

Ootori... He is a demon. Halfbreed.

Yes. Leave me, Sebastian.

Why should I? It is fun watching you figure out stupid things on your own.

You mean listen to me.

Same thing.

You know, sometimes I wish I had stayed with Ciel just so I could boss you around.

Wonderful fact to know.

It really isn't.

My point exactly.

"Are you okay?" Kyoya glances down at me.

"Me? Oh, I'm fine. A mental link with Mr. Sebastian Michaelis," I shrug, when in reality, it hurts to do anything.

You are a demon.

I know.

The young boy jumps up to Haruhi suddenly and hugs her and spins her around. "Haru-chan!"

Haruhi yelps at the attack, and I hold back a laugh. "Haru-chan, do you want some cake with me?"

"Thanks, but I... Don't really like cake..." Haruhi replies, dizzy.

"How would you like to hold my bunny Usa-chan?" The boy grins.

"I'm not into bunnies," Haruhi's face was expressionless.

"Are you saying you don't like Usa-chan?" The boy holds the adorable stuffed rabbit up in front of Haruhi.

"Oh, come on, Haruhi-chan..." I mutter in her ear, grinning slyly.

Haruhi stares into the pink rabbit's face. "Oh..." She mumbles.

"I guess he is kinda cute, huh?" Haruhi bends down and looks at the bunny some more.

The boy puts the bunny in Haruhi's arms and hops away. "Take good care of him, okay?"

"You'll notice that our club utilizes each man's unique characteristics to cater to the desires of our guests," Kyoya says as the boy rolls around on the sofa across from Takashi. "Just so you know, Tamaki is number one around here."

Tamaki? Don't tell me Druitt 2.0 has a name?! Nooo!!

"He's the king," Kyoya continues. "His request rate is 70 percent."

"What is this world coming to?" Haruhi mutters.

"So that stupid blond is the king? Oh, you gotta be kidding me!" I start laughing.

"In order to pay off your eight million yen debt-"

"EIGHT MILLION YEN?! Haruhi, you never told me that the debt was that much!" I point accusingly at my sister. Some girls glanced at me, but was brought back to the attention of their host.

Stop yelling.

Shut up, Sebby.

Kyoya clears his throat, glaring down at me as I send Haruhi a demon glare. "Haruhi will be the Host Club's dog until you graduate. I'm sorry. I meant errand boy." Kyoya smiles at Haruhi.
"You can't run away if you want to, Haruhi. But just so you know, my family employs a private police force of 100 officers. By the way, do you have a passport?" Kyoya adjusts his glasses.

A box appears below us, reading: MEANING "YOU WONT BE ABLE TO STAY IN JAPAN."

"I want to help," I demand. "With the work, I mean. Oh, and only a hundred officers? Is that supposed to be intimidating?"

Oh, Miss Charlotte wants to do work? I wonder how you will fair... This will be fun...

For your information, Michaelis, I have lived in a middle class household for eleven months, as compared to Ciel's... Zero.

"Huh?" 2.0 appears behind Haruhi, leaning on the black text box still below us. I have an extreme desire to kick it away. "You're going to have to work hard to pay off the debt, my little nerd." He creepily breaths on Haruhi's neck. Again, definitely the Viscount.

With abnormal speed, Haruhi rushes to the other side of the screen, still holding Usa-chan to her chest, and starts to hyperventilate, doubled over.

"Creep," I mutter.

"Please don't do that again," Haruhi turns to face Tamaki, holding the back of her neck.

"You need makeover, or no girl is going to twice at you. Both of you," Druitt 2.0 stands straight again. Does everyone think Haruhi is a boy? And me? My God, these boy's are dim. Dimmer than Grell. And that's saying something.

I'm going to tell him you said that.

No, no, please! No, don't Sebastian!

Too late.

Great. Just great.

I brush my bangs aside, and stare at Haruhi. You have got to be kidding me, my look says. Sorry, her look says back.

"Yeah, well I'm not trying to get girls to look at me," Haruhi says.

"Are you kidding?" Tamaki sounds shocked. "That's the most important thing. You have to learn how to be a gentleman." Where did he get the rose? "And please the ladies like me."

"I just don't think its all that important," Haruhi says, unamused. Did anyone else notice the rose backdrop behind 2.0, or the fact that he's sparkling like an angel? I got it! Ash is still alive! Ha!

Ash is still alive? I killed him a long time ago.

Oh, never mind. You don't get it, Michaelis.

"Huh?" Tamaki is shocked again.

Haruhi looks up at Druitt 2.0/Angel Ash. "Why should I care about appearances and labels anyway?" This is why I like Haruhi. "I mean, all that really matters is what's on the inside, right? I don't really understand why you even have a Host Club like this."

"I agree. This is all so stupid," I turn, but stop.

"It's a cruel reality, isn't it?" Angel Ash speaks. Is he speaking wisdom? "Its not every day that God creates a beautiful person like moi. Beautiful both inside and out." Rose pictures pop up around us. Nope, still very egotistical.

"Say what?" Haruhi glares at Angel 2.0.

The rose backdrop appears again. "I understand how you feel since not everyone is as blessed as I am. But, you must console yourself. Otherwise, how would you go on living?" Tamaki is suddenly further away when the roses disappear.

There is a name for this type of person. Egotistical? No... That's not right... Annoying? Too tame... A pain in the neck? What's a good synonym for that?

Tamaki appears between us.

"Huh, I got it!" Haruhi sets her fist in her open hand.

What was it?

"Oh, did I strike chord-"

"Obnoxious," Haruhi and I say in unison.

Tamaki turns white, and teleports to a corner.

"Uh, I'm sorry Tamaki-senapi..." Haruhi says.

"Well, I'm not," I reply. "Both Viscount Druitt and Mr. Ash were very obnoxious. Angel Druitt 2.0... A deserving nickname!" I flourish my arms like Sebastian.

Your imitating me, aren't you?

Yes.

So you did lean something in these past years.

Did you think I was stupid?

Yes.

Well, you're stupid. How would you like the nickname... Black?

Please don't mention that name.

I know you got kinky with Beast...

Shut up!

Okay, okay... Black...

Hikaru and Kaoru laugh, Kaoru putting his elbow on my head and Hikaru on Haruhi's. "You're a hero alright, Haruhi! Uh-huh!"

"But he is a pain in the neck," Haruhi mumbles. "I'm sorry senpai, but your lesson did strike a small chord with me..."

"Not..." I grin slyly.

White Angel Druitt 2.0 slowly gets up and suddenly regains his color as the roses appear again. "Really? It did?" He smiles egotisticly doing the thing with his fingers under his chin like they would do in the K-drama, My Princess. Hey! I watched a lot of things when television came out! It did help that we enchanted it to get shows from the future...

So that's what you would do when you stayed up late... I thought you were doing something else...

Sebastian! Are you kidding me? You are a demon...

I know.

Stop... Just... Stop.

"Let me teach you more, my friend!" Sparkles emit from Angel Druitt's hand.

"Well, he got over that quick..." Haruhi is surprised as I suppress a laugh. Maybe he's part Grell too... Angel Viscount Grell 2.0... Maybe? AVG 2.0 for short...? Wait, AVG is a computer cleaner... Who cares?!

"Angel Viscount Grell 2.0 it is!" I exclaim, before putting my hands over my mouth. "Did I say that put loud?"

Haruhi starts laughing. Well, then. That just happened.

Angel Viscount Grell 2.0? That is the worst nickname ever.

Shut up, Sebastian...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 4.1K 37
Y/N was normal, and so was her life. She didn't have dead, rich abusive parents or any magical powers of any sort, and she wasn't secretly the 'chose...
990K 38.2K 63
When home alone, Y/N has a strange encounter with a man claiming to be a television god, who grants her the ability to enter her favorite show, Black...
336K 10.6K 83
[Black Butler various x Reader] (Y/N) is one of the few rare humans who was gifted with magic powers in her world. With magic users being hunted for...
30.2K 692 47
You're the protagonist , your name is Haruka Yukimura. You're born from a samurai family, you lived a happy life until your house was burnt by a fire...