How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 4

2.6K 55 24
By OHale24

"I would say 'I'm sorry if I am heavy' but you are the one that decided to carry me." I say with a shrug as the cute make walks towards my room in the eleventh floor. "First of all, you're not even heavy, and second of all, it's not like you could even get up to walk." He responds and I press my lips together. "Valid, that's a valid point," I say as I slightly nod my head and he hums in an 'I told you so type of way.'

Once we reached my floor a group of guys walked past us, but not before whistling and staring at us, or more like me. "I should've kept my cover up with me." I mutter to myself turning away from the guys as I try to ignore their stares. "Hey, if y'all could stop starring at my girl, that would be really nice." The man says as he pauses to look at the group of guys whistling causing my cheeks to reden in embarrassment. The guys quickly mutter some apologies before walking away. "So I'm your girl now?" I say as if that could help me not feel embarrassed anymore. "You know you're acting as if you didn't like it," he says before sending a smirk my way and I just hum in response, neither accepting or denying his statement.

"That's my room right there," I say as I point to the door three doors down from the corner. "Alright so where is your room key?" He asks as we reach the door, quickly slapping my hand on my cheeks. "Just how stupid can I be," I say to myself before looking up at him. "I left the key with my friend," I say to him.

"Maybe she's in the room," he says before setting me down softly by the door. After a couple of seconds we came tot he conclusión that she is not in the room. "That girl is either still tanning or went to grab some food," I say with a sigh as he softly laughs at my statement.

"Well, thank you for bringing me to my room, I'll just wait here while she gets back." I say as I look up at him with a grateful smile. "She'll probably come back soon when she doesn't find me on the water slides," I add as I move a bit to see if the pain was still there. "Plus the pain is already going away." I say with a smile.

"What? No," he says to me. "What? I'm being serious the pain is already going away." I say to him. "No, I'm not talking about that, I believe you, but how am I just gonna leave you out here in the hall all alone in a bathing suit." He says as he gestures at the empty hall.

"You're cute," I say with a small giggle as I look down at my lap before instantly realizing what I said.  "I didn't say that and you didn't hear that," I say as I quickly snap my head to look up at him. "I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't hear anything," he says as he puts his hands up as if he were confused on what I was talking about, but the small smirk on his face would let you know he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Well, what do you want to do, I mean the pain is stopping, but were still locked out of my room?" I sigh. "Well, we could always go to my room," he says shocking me. "But I mean I don't know you, for all I know you could be a rapist or something." I say way too casually than I should have said it.

"Really? After I helped you and brought you up to your room, you're gonna accuse me of being a rapist?" he asks shocked by my words, but clearly trying to hold back a laugh. "Then how come you want to laugh," I point out. "Because you're funny that's why." He says as he shakes his head. "Alright, now that I actually think about it, I should probably just stay here," I say now actually considering the fact that this man, although cute, may have bad intentions.

His smile quickly turned to a serious one, have I made him upset? "You really think I'm a rapist don't you? Fine, you don't believe me, then let's go to my room and you can ask my friends." He says as he helps me off the floor and the pain in my lower back now completely gone. "Well if they're your friends, of course they're going to lie for you in order to protect you, but lets go see what your friends say." I say as I get up. If anyone tries anything I'll just kick and scream at the top of my lungs, on second thought.

"But the door to your room stays open." I say as we walk away from my room. "Alright," he says and I nod.

We walk down the halls and after we passed a few doors we came to a sudden stop. "Did you forget something?" I say to him a bit confused as he searches through his pockets. "No," he says calmly. "Here it is" he adds as he takes out what looks like one of the room keys, I guess this must be his room.

As soon as he opens the door, there stands two confused people looking at us wide eyed. It looks like they were having a pillow fight since they had pillows in they're hands aimed at each other's faces. Awkwardly, I follow the cute man into his room making sure the door stayed open. The guy in the room coughed before asking who I was. "This is -," before the cute man who helped me could really answer his friends question, he realized we never actually introduced ourselves.

"Actually, I don't know who she is, I met her on the deck since she slipped and needed help," he says as his friends look at him dumbfounded.

Before I could introduce myself to them, I was interrupted by the cute man saying, "Well, go on, ask them," he says pointing to his friends with a smirk planted on his face. Oh if only he knew how bad I wanted to slap that smirk off his face right now.

I look over to his friends before speaking up. "Hey," I awkwardly waved before one of them waved back excitedly. "I'm gonna regret this, well first of all, my name is Y/N and, well let me just say I am very shocked that he wasn't lying about having friends." I say nervous feeling extremely awkward and annoyed with the cute guy, whose name I still don't know, is sitting down on the bed wanting to laugh at my current situation. 

"My question for y'all is, well how do I put this, is cute guy," I said cringing at what I just called him, but not really knowing what else to call him as I don't know his name, "over there, sorry I don't know your name and that's what I've been referring you to," I said as I looked over at the guy who helped me after my accident.

"My names Dylan" he said. "Alright, thanks." I say with a nod regretting ever going up to those slides. "Okay now ask the question," he was smirking now eager for me to ask the question. "Fine, so my question is," I take in a deep breath before asking the question. "Is Dylan a rapist?" I ask completely embarrassed knowing I had messed up for even think he was a rapist and letting myself be put in this position.

Once I had asked my question I head a "No" and "Yes." "See, wait, seriously Tyler, now she's gonna think I'm actually a rapist." Dylan said to his friend who I'm guessing is named Tyler. He only laughed doubting I would actually take his answer seriously, which honestly, he is correct.

They all then turned to look at me curiously making me feel extremely uncomfortable. "Do you know who he is?" They ask pointing to Dylan causing Dylan expression to turn shocked yet scared. "He's Dylan, he literally, just said so a couple of minutes ago." I said as if it were obvious. "Wait, so you seriously, don't know who he is?" The boy named Tyler questions me once more.

I look over to Dylan again and actually really look at him to try and see if I possibly saw him before getting on this boat, maybe we crossed paths before? I quickly looked over at the other people in the room as I recognized who he was. I swear I want to stab myself in the face with a fork, they're the cast of Teen wolf. "Oh," was all I could manage to say.

"You know, I am so sorry for intruding, please, continue the pillow fight you guys were having. I'm just gonna go, and thanks Dylan, for helping me. Alright, well bye!" I said before speed walking out of that room and towards my room. I swear Vere better be in our room this time. This moment definitely tops me falling on the top of the deck in front of everyone as the most embarrassing moment in my life.

I get to my door and frantically being knocking on the door before feeling a hand on my shoulder. "Look Dylan I-" I said thinking it was Dylan before turning around to be face-to-face with Holland. "Sorry to disappoint, but its me." She said with a kind smile. "No, I'm not disappointed, I just thought it was Dylan." I said embarrassed playing with my hands. "Well, it would have been him, but I told him to let me talk to you." she said causing a sense of confusion to fill inside of me.

"I don't mean this in a rude way, but why did you want to come and talk to me?" I ask her, hoping she doesn't take it in the rude way. "I came because I wanted to make sure you were okay. I also wanted ease your worries and let you know that we did not laugh at you, really, we didn't want to make you feel bad. You're also in a bathing suit and I wanted to make sure you weren't feeling uncomfortable out in the halls by yourself." She says with a kind smile.

I looked down at myself and sure enough, I was still in a bathing suit.

"Come on, it looks like the person you were knocking for isn't in there. Follow me, I can lend you one of my cover ups." She said and I follow her. "Thank you, but you dont have to" I said, even though I really do want the cover up.

"Dont worry about it," she said as she started to walk towards another direction from their room. "Wait, you're not sharing rooms with Dylan and Tyler?" I ask confused. "Oh no, Dylan, Posey, and Tyler share that room, while Crystal and I share this room." She says as we reach her room before quickly walking inside.  "Wait Tyler and Crystal are here too?" I ask shocked at the fact the main cast of Teen Wolf were on the same boat as Vere and I, who would've thought?

"Yeah, they just left to go get food." She said.

"I swear if my best friend was here and she heard you say Tyler Hoechlin was here, she would faint." I say laughing and she joins me.

-------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 is now complete!

Finally, they met, I am so happy. I've been wanting them meet for the longest now, and finally the time has come.

I know I didn't add the whole cast, but I thought it was too much to add them all so soon. Just for the vacation part of the book they won't all be here, but most likely I will add them later on. So, we're y'all expecting Dylan to come after her or did y'all think it would be T-pose or Holland?

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

See y'all next chapter!

I hope you all have a good day, week, month, year, life!

-M

*Edited on 10/20/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.2K 50
After Dumbledore's death, Voldemort was slowly rising to power, Mavis had set off with Fred and George at the the Evans Manor in the Philippines toge...
1.2M 30.6K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 23.6K 30
Draco Malfoy. One of the most arrogant teenage boys in Slytherin's house. He struts through the school and doesn't miss an opportunity to cut someone...