Bullet From A Gun

Galing kay DaydreamAwayxx

[second book in the criminal series] Zayn hasn't changed a bit. He's still the same bad boy I fell in love w... Higit pa

Description & Trailer
00: Fast Car
01: Back From the Dead
02: Born Hell Bound
03: Like A Rollercoaster Ride
04: Forgive My Sin
05: Confident Coward
06: Right Next To You
07: Nowhere We Can Hide
08: Don't Be Mad
09: Drop All Your Worries
10: Been Here Before
11: For You
12: Irresistible
13: If You Go, I Go
14: Good Ones Go
15: So Now Run
16: Tear It Apart
17: Almost Got It Right
18: I Hate You, Don't Leave Me
19: An Unfortunate Consequence
20: Just You and Me
21: This is Love
22: Settle Down
23: Demons
24: Misery
26: Going Through the Motions
27: Maybe I'm a Liar
28: In a Burning Room
29: Don't Look Back
30: I'm Yours
The Playlist
thank you & third book details

25: Everybody's Watching Me

6.8K 342 58
Galing kay DaydreamAwayxx

25: Everybody’s Watching Me

AJ sighs heavily as she fixes their bed. “I don’t understand why you have to do this.” She tosses the extra decorative pillows in the corner of the room in frustration. 

Zayn groans as he pulls his shirt over his head, leaving his body half exposed. “AJ, you heard what Harry said, it’s the best idea and it’s much safer than us running or me trying to go after him.”

“Do you really think he’s not going to figure it out?” she asks. “He can’t be that stupid. He figured out that I was still dating you when I lied saying I wasn’t.”

Zayn scoffs as he kicks his shoes off. “AJ, this is different.”

“How so?” She crosses her arms across her chest, tilting her head to the side, waiting for an answer from him. 

“Because it is. You must've known he was going to figure it out.”

She huffs. “Whatever.”

Zayn smiles at her. He kneels on the bed and crawls over to her side, taking her hand and playing with her fingers. “Baby, we love each other too much to break up just because he said so, and you know that. Everybody knows that. We're kind of meant to be together.”

She sighs and her face softens when she sees him looking at her with his golden brown eyes. “I guess so,” she says, hiding a smile.

He grins at her and pulls her by her hand towards the edge of the bed. He leans forward and kisses her. “Don't worry about it, alright? I'm going to be fine and everything will be over with sooner than you think.”

She pouts and wraps her arms around his naked neck. “Promise?”

He nods, kissing her again. “You already know I’m not going to break that promise,” he tells her softly as he plays with her left ring finger. 

She smiles up at him. “I love you.”

“I love you, more,” he responds. She smiles and he pulls her onto the bed. She falls on top of him, straddling him lap. Zayn grins up at her, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at her, moving his hand to rub her thigh. 

“My brother is in the next room so don't even think about doing anything,” she tells him in a hushed yell, swatting his hand away. 

He chuckles and sits up as she moves to lie next to him. “I'm just kidding,” he says, kissing her cheek. “Let's go to sleep, alright? I have a long day tomorrow and you should spend some time with your brother and his girlfriend.”

“Andy isn't going with you guys?” She gets up from their bed and goes over to her bag to find some clothes to change into. 

Zayn shrugs as he unbuckles his belt. “He didn't say anything, so I don't know. But he can come if he wants, the more the merrier, huh?”

AJ pulls out on of Zayn's t-shirts and a pair of cotton shorts to sleep in. “Maybe he'll go. I think his side if everything could be useful.”

Zayn nods as he gets up from the bed, walking around the room in just his boxer shorts. “Is that my shirt?” He asks with a smile, raising his eyebrows at her as he gathers his dirty clothes to put back in his bag. 

“Maybe...” She says with a smile. “I'm going to brush my teeth and change. I'll be right back,” she tells him before grabbing her things and leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.

When she leaves, Zayn plugs his phone into the outlet by the nightstand and then setting an alarm for nine AM, an hour before the time he, Harry and Louis decided in leaving. It’s already one thirty in the morning and he's thinking he probably won't be getting much sleep tonight. 

When AJ returns, Zayn is sprawled out on the bed, lying on his stomach with his face buried in a pillow, asleep. She smiles and puts her things away. She quietly turns off the light and crawls into bed next to him, pulling the blankets over both their bodies. She kisses his shoulder and snuggles into his side as he starts to stir. 

“Hmm?” He mumbles into the pillow. 

“Shhh, go to sleep,” she says, pushing his hair from his face as he turns to face her.

He nods; he leans forward to kiss her lips but misses, kissing her chin due to his sleepy state. She laughs and kisses him instead and he hums in satisfaction. “Love you,” he mumbles, pulling her into his chest. 

“Love you more,” she whispers as her eye lids start to feel heavier. 

                    ***

“Shit!”

AJ rolls over, rubbing her eyes in the processes as she hums, feeling around the bed with her free hand for Zayn. “Zayn?” She mumbles. 

Zayn hops over to her on one foot because he stubbed his toe, the reason why he cursed, waking her up. “Baby, I'm here,” he assures her, sitting down on the bed. “I just hit my foot,” he mutters. 

“What time is it?”

“Quarter to ten,” Zayn answers as he slips his socks on his feet. “I'm leaving in a little bit.” Once his socks are on, he buttons his white dress shirt up and buckles the belt on his jeans. He figured he should look semi-decent. 

“What time are you going to be back?” She asks, her eyes still closed and face still nuzzled into her pillow. 

“I don't know; it could take a couple hours. We're bringing back food, though.”

She smiles in her dazed state. “I like food.”

“I know you do, babe.” Zayn laughs and leans down to kiss her messy hair. “I'm going to see if everyone else is ready. I'll be back in a minute,” he announces before he leaves the room, closing the door behind him quietly. She rolls over and starts dozing off as Zayn searches the house for the others. 

Andy closes his door quietly and smiles at Zayn as he approaches Andy. “Hey,” he whispers. “Are we leaving soon?”

Zayn nods. “Yeah, I was going to get Harry and Lou,” he tells Andy, who nods and tells Zayn he is going to grab something to eat. 

Zayn continues down the hall to the last bedroom. He knocks on the door and Louis appears in a pair of jeans and a gray shirt. “Ready?” Zayn asks Louis. 

Louis nods. “Yeah. Harry went to eat something,” he informs Zayn, who follows Louis down the hallway to find Andy and Harry in the kitchen, eating from a box of cereal. Louis grabs the box from Harry and sticks his hand in, grabbing a hand full of Coco Puffs and then he shoves them in his mouth. “We should go soon,” he mumbles to the group. 

Zayn chuckles and nods, telling them he’ll be right back because he has to grab his phone, wallet and say bye to AJ. He walks back to his room, opening the door quietly and the shutting it.

He goes over the night stand and grabs his things, putting his wallet in his back pocket and his phone in the front. He leans down and kisses AJ head. “Babe, I’m leaving now.”

She nods into her pillow. “Be careful,” she mumbles. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” he says, kissing her head again. “I have my phone on me; call me if anything.”

“I will,” she answers. “Have fun.”

He scoffs. “I’ll try,” he mutters before leaving the room. 

When he joins the other three boys by the door, they all decide to go in the same car. The drive only takes about hour because there is minimal traffic. Zayn spends his time in the front seat, staring out the window, thinking of all the things that could happen today and most of them aren’t ideal turn-outs.

There’s the obvious one that the police would take Zayn’s word about everything and arrest Sonny right on the spot. Then there’s the possibility of them arresting him for confessing to being involved with Sonny and his criminal empire. But then there is also a possibility that they’ll agree to let him act as an undercover and Sonny will figure it out and kill him. Either way it works out, something is going to go wrong because that’s how his life works. He can never have anything good. AJ is the best thing that’s ever happened to him and he can’t even properly enjoy her because they’re constantly running.

“We’re here,” Harry announces as he cuts the engine.

The four boys get out of the car and follow Harry inside. Harry does most of the talking to the officer behind the glass window. The officer tells them to wait for a few minutes while he talks to his boss about their situation. 

The officer returns a little while later with another man, and he tells them to join him in a private room. They sit down at a long table, the other officer sitting on one side. He introduces himself as Lieutenant Hamilton. He shakes all of their hands and then asks them why they are here.

Harry speaks up after he clears his throat. “We have a problem with his,” he pauses to point at Andy, “father because he doesn’t like his sister’s fiancé,” he pauses again and points at Zayn, “and we wanted to know if you could help us keep them safe,” Harry finishes.

Hamilton nods. “So what do you want us to do? Do you want to file for a restraining order?” 

Harry shakes his head. “We wanted to know if we could help to get him arrested and off the streets for good.”

Hamilton raises his eyebrows. “Has he done anything illegal?” The four of them nod. “What?”

Zayn looks at him and speaks up. “You know Sonny Samuels?”

Hamilton scoffs. “He’s very well known.”

“He wants me dead,” Zayn tells him. “And he won’t stop until I am.”

“How do you know that?”

Zayn smirks, leaning on his elbows. “Let’s just say he has everybody watching my every move and he’s still a little bitter about me dating his daughter and not working for him anymore.”

________________________

so what do you think is gonna happen? dun dun dun.

in the next chapter do you want a continuation of the boys with the police or a little bit of aj and andy's girlfriend?

comment, vote and fan! :) xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.2K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
7.2K 755 19
Previously known as 'back to love' "One of those people meant for you, is going to show you what love is, what falling in love feels like, and they'...
1M 31.8K 64
❝I'm not perfect, and neither is he, but together we're as close to perfection as one can ever be.❞ © All Rights Reserved: SykesorStyles © before re...
9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...