Neighbour

By v_deadroses_v

When 26 year old Maya moves to her new house in Portland, she expected to be greeted with friendly people. Ha... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
Author's Note

xii

4.9K 213 37
By v_deadroses_v

"You're what?" He asked, completely perplexed.

"I know that you're doing something which may not be legal but I cool with it. I'm in." I said again.

He looked at me for a solid minute. We sat in silence for that minute, with his dark eyes glued to mine.

"You are a nutcase." He said, breaking the silence.

"Give me an explanation for all the banging noises, screams and an actual arm in a garbage bag. Give me a legal, logical explanation. And I'll believe you." I said.

"I don't owe you an explanation." He said firmly as he pointed at me.

"That's right. You don't owe me anything. Yet I have the next target for you." I said.

He looked at the ceiling, as if he were asking god to help him get out of the situation. But I knew that if there were a god, they would be on my side.

"I was working late today, so the Office was empty. Well, almost empty. Only Nigel, my boss, and I were there. He came into my office and told me that I'm a very distracted person. He said that I can't focus on my job and that he had been thinking about letting me go. I apologised to him and asked for a second chance. And he.. he had the audacity to ask me to sleep with him. He said that if I didn't listen to his order, he would fire me. Since I refused his insane offer, that's what he did. He actually fired me." I said, tearing up.

"That's horrible. What do you want to do?" Lucius replied.

"Whatever I can. He is a sick human being. I need your help to torture him."

"Maya, what's going on? You can't torture every person you don't like." He replied.

"I figured that that's what you do." I relied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 12 13
welcome back, my fellow criminal as we know, now xomino is 26 working at a cafe for criminals like her and living a decent life yet she always ha...
54.7K 1.4K 37
After six months of 6X08 Maya is still struggling with how to reassure her three years old self, so Diane suggest something **THIS IS AN AGE REGRESSI...
You're Mine By Shy_Writer1006

Mystery / Thriller

859 69 20
Traumatized as a child, Cassandra can't erase the details of her mother's murder from her mind. Now thirteen years later, history is repeating itself...
69 1 40
Maya has a normal life until this group of murderers show up in her neighborhood killing families. This kid joins the murder gang to get away from ev...