Emma's mate (finished)

By araGomez

Emma is the new girl in town. She isn't any ordinary girl, she has a dark past hunting her. She doesn't know... More

Emma's mate
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (part 1 of the last
Part two THE ENDING

Chapter 3

451 5 0
By araGomez

I hope you guys like the book and i had little time on this one, comment vote in joy ;)

=====================================

Emma POV

When i was going to my locker I felt like I was being followed . I turned around and there he was I sware I was dreaming until "hey,I'm sorry I didn't get your name at lunch ." I was so scarred I finally " my name is Emma" . I was so happy and worried now I have to find Lizzy . I swear I looked every where in the school when I walked by the supply coset I herd Lizzy talking to her self I opened the door and there she was about to cut her self " what do you want " nothing Lizzy , I'm just trying to help so put down the knife and tell me what going on" in a clam voice she said " Josh found his mate you "

" Lizzy what are you talking about?"

In a tone she said " follow me " . We got up and I followed her out of the school and in to the woods. "Emma I know your one too so let me show you mine " then she turned into a wolf I was panicking I started to run as fast as I can and I felt diffident I turned into a wolf . I got home and acted like nothing happen and I found my dad on the couch sleeping with a picture of my mom. Ever scents my mom died my dad never let that picture go it was the only picture that was saved from the fire. My dad said I was too small to remember but I know every thing that happen . I was about to wake him up but I could tell he won't be happy about it so I just went to my room . I was so dirty from running so I toke a long hot shower and I here'd a nock on the door "Emma I'm not going to be here tonight ok I'll see you tomorrow" I just yelled "ok..."

Then I said " wait I need to..." but he was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 8 4
Meet Emma Rodriguez. Also known as the 'bad girl.' The girl everyone fears. Hell, even the teachers are afraid of her. She cares about nothing, only...
57K 1.3K 80
-After her painful past she managed to escape and turn from a weak girl into one of the powerful mafia leaders. She is not even aware of what will ha...
197 5 21
A new human girl named Emma just moved in a different town and a new school, but what she bump into is a hot vampire named Elijah. People say that hi...