Secrets

By WhelmedBirdie_319

What happens when Apple White daughter of Snow White goes missing one day and ends up dead? That's not it, he... More

1. Apple's Disappearance
3. Anonymous
4. Found but not in a good way.
5. The Funeral
6. The Duchess Thing
7. The Kissing Rock

2. Briar's Back

387 5 0
By WhelmedBirdie_319

Drawing of Ashlynn, by me.

After traveling through Oz, Wonderland, and Neverland Briar was back at the hell that was Ever After High. She felt as if she became a different person while she was gone but the second she got back she was back to the normal Briar.

Briar had gotten rid of the pink hair dye too. Now her hair was now cut at shoulder length with pink at the ends. She also wore a black leather jacket over her usual dress minus the flower sleeves and the necklace. She had black lacy tights and the normal pink high heels.

She would rather go back to traveling the worlds but Briar's parents Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming had to get Briar back to being the fun loving, carefree partygoer. So they sent her back to Ever After High.

"Guess I could find Ashlynn. I haven't heard from her in a while." Briar said to her self. She walked in to find Ashlynn. But was shocked by the big crowd.

"Who's the new Apple?" Briar thought. She pushed her way through the crowd just to be shocked to see Ashlynn and Cupid being crowded like how Briar and Apple used to.
Briar keep walking through the crowd and eventually everyone cleared a path for her.

"BRIAR!" Ashlynn shouted running to Briar and giving her a big hug.

"Uh hi Ash." Briar said.

"Your back! Finally. We've all missed you!"

"It's uh ..good to be back.."

"So who's your roommate?" Ashlynn asked.

"I don't know yet. Want to come with me to find out?" Briar asked.

"Absolutely! Bye Cupid! See you around!" Ashlynn shouted back to Cupid waving.

"So what's been going on here."

"Well lots of stuff. Like me and Hunter broke up."

"What happened."

"Well...." Ashlynn trailed off.

Flashback.
"Eww Ashlynn are you really going to eat that?" Apple questioned.

"Uh it's a chocolate bar. It's not going to hurt me." Ashlynn defended.

"It will make you fatter."

"... fatter?"

"Yes. I said it your fat. You look and eat like a pig."

Ashlynn then put the candy bar down. Then looked at Apple.

"What? It's the truth. The only reason people want to be around you is because I'm friends with you. Nobody wants to really be friends with a fat pig like you..."
End of Flashback

"-let's just say I reinvented my self and he didn't like the uh new me."

"Oh wow." Briar said.

"Uh here's the office." Ashlynn said trying to change the subject.

Briar nodded and walked in she walked up to headmaster Grimm.
"Headmaster Grimm I'm back from my travels."Briar said.

"Good. How have you been. Ashlynn step inside too." Grimm requested.

"I've been good I guess."

"That's good and you Miss Ella?"

"Good." Ashlynn replied.

"Also nice to hear. What are you here for?"

"My dorm number and schedule." Briar requested.

"Oh yes. Here they are right on top." Grimm said

"Thanks. We'll be on our way now." Briar said walking out.

"Your welcome and have a good day." Grimm said.

Briar pulled out her schedule that had her room number and roommate on it.

"So who are you rooming with?" Ashlynn asked.

"Well the paper says Melody Piper. Let's see if it's right." Briar suggested and Ashlynn nodded.

The two walked in silence for a while. They were really good friends before but it was just awkward.

"So other than the uh break up what did I miss." Briar asked.

"Duke and I started dating 2 months ago." Ashlynn said.

"Really that's awesome."

"Yeah it is. So what about you. Who did you meet?"

"Lots of people. Most are coming here this year."

"Names?"

"Oh right. Chris Pan, Cory Hook, Hazelbell Fairy, Zella Wicked, Dakota Gale, Sage Scarecrow, Tim Tinman, Abby Lion, Terra Dee, Tessa Dum, Whitney White, Mason Hare, Carter Piller, and I was traveling with Clara Green uh the Princess from Hoppers story." Briar listed.

"Wow was that awkward traveling with Clara?"

"Yes. She's obsessed with him and she knows he likes me. It was so weird. But she was still nice to me."

"Well that's good at least."

"Yeah I also traveled with Jaskson Capulet the next Juliet, and Rowan Montage the next Romeo."

"That's cool."

"Kinda. But Jackson and Rowan hated each other. They kept yelling at each other for no reason."

"Ok that's weird."

"Ya. You and Hunter would have been better for that role." Briar stated then Ashlynn gave her a glare. "I forgot you guys broke up."

"Whatever." Ashlynn said then looked around."I think we're here."

"Oh yeah." Briar said pulling out her room key and opened the door.

Inside the room there was a DJ table set up in the corner and Melody was sitting on the bed.

"Yes! Am I rooming with Briar or Ash?" Melody asked.

"Briar." Ashlynn said smiling.

"Awesome! Where's your dorm Ash?" Melody asked.

"It's room 315." Ashlynn said.

"Awesome! That's right across the hall! Who's your roommate?"

"Cerise."

"Again Awesome!"

"Mel. Stop saying Awesome your going to make me puke." Briar said while she started unpacking.

"Oh sorry."

"Well I should get going now. Bye." Ashlynn said.

She then walked to her room across the hall. She opened the door to see Cerise talking to someone. Ashlynn didn't see who but went straight to her bed and flopped down.

"Uh sorry Hunter I forgot I was rooming with Ash this year." Ashlynn overheard Cerise whisper to Hunter.
Ashlynn sat up laying on her stomach and turned around to see Hunter standing next to Cerise. Then her eyes widened.

"I should leave now."Hunter said walking out the door.

After the door was closed Ashlynn asked "are you two dating?"

"What? No." Cerise said in a squeaky voice that didn't sell Ashlynn.

"It's ok if you are. I don't care. I'm over him."

"If you say so then yes we are dating." Cerise said walking out of the room to keep things from getting awkward.

Ashlynn opened her phone and looked at a folder she hadn't looked at in months. She scrolled to the top. It was a folder filled with pictures of Hunter and Her. She managed to shed only one tear.

She knew she shouldn't be upset. She moved on. Right? She was with Duke now. So Hunter could be with whoever he wanted to be with.
Ashlynn's phone then buzzed.

Jealousy isn't a good color on you.-A

Ashlynn looked around and saw no one there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 806 17
everybody moved on I stayed there 17/12/23- pretty little liars (season one to season two) book one season...
149 10 2
It has been a year since Isabella Ford's best friend, Alison Dilaurentis disappeared. The five friends start to get text messages from someone who go...
996K 28.1K 122
"I’ve had many things stolen from me. Money, keys, credit cards, even my own heart, but none of that mattered more than stealing lies. People relied...
1.6K 160 36
Blair Evermore: a simple kid with a complicated life. With a brother that would do anything for her and two FBI agents for parents, she doesn't have...