"I’ve had many things stolen from me. Money, keys, credit cards, even my own heart, but none of that mattered more than stealing lies. People relied on the truth, but telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time results in nothing but agony. Take it from me; you’re always better off with a pocket full of lies.
The day after I saw a kid getting slaughtered when a bus hijacked by teen hooligans drove through him, Alison had leaned in and whispered with a breathy laugh, “No plastic surgery could cover that.”
I had smiled."
The A team has never played it nice. From the messages to the Liars and the torturous events of Alison's death it has always been Live or Die. Kill or Be Killed. There is you, there is me and then there is Alice Fiend.
Only I wish it was that simple.
It takes half a heart to pull the trigger once and none to go all the way. It takes two seconds for hate, but one for murder.
So what happens when Alice Fiend decides to give A a spoon full of her own medicine? How well does Alice know the game? When you have it you have it and Alice always does. Unless, of course, her former lover seems to take interest in her every move. Gabriel Holbrook, you better stay away. There is a new bitch in town, here to ruin everyone in her way.
B is for Beautiful, B is for Boy, B Is For How She Ended Up As A Toy.
B is for Bitter, B is for Believe Me, B Is For How She Begged and Plead.
B is for Better,
B is for Bitch, B is for how Alison ended up in a Ditch.
B is for The B Team.
Form the B Team, Alice. But can you win?
BOOK TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPew-BECC8c
*CONTAINS: ROMANCE, ACTION, ADVENTURE AND REVENGE*
Disclaimer: Contains subtle course language, abuse references and a whole lot of attractive humans of the male gender.
- Letters To Torment A // Pretty Little Liars (FANFICTION)
- Chapter 1: A Pocket Full Of Lies
- Chapter 2: The B Team
- Chapter 3: Let The Games Begin
- Chapter 4: There's No Place Like Rosewood
- Chapter 5: Not So Undercover
- Chapter 6: Ravenswood. Population: Alison
- Chapter 7: Who Plays Better?
- Chapter 8: The Woods
- Chapter 9: The Ice.
- Chapter 10: Always Make An Entrance
- Chapter 11: Him.
- Chapter 12: When a heart breaks
- Chapter 13: No.
- Chapter 14: She's Got A Gun
- Chapter 15: Catch Me If You Can
- Chapter 16: Death At The DoorStep
- Chapter 17: 2191
- Chapter 18: Lost The Game
- Chapter 19: My Love
- Chapter 20: He has the Bullet.
- Chapter 21: The Gun's Owner
- Chapter 22: Shoot The Girl; Leave The Victims
- Chapter 23: Liar Liar, Secrets For Hire
- Chapter 24: RPD
- Chapter 25: Forget The Reasons
- Chapter 26: Uncalled For
- Chapter 27: Every Girl Needs Her A
- Chapter 28: Guns and Wounds
- Chapter 29: Let's Get Physical
- Chapter 30: A Song Of Fire
- Chapter 31: Escape The Deeds
- Chapter 32: Before He Went
- Q & A & FAQ
- Chapter 33: When He Stayed
- Chapter 34: He Always Makes An Entrance
- Chapter 35: Lost Woods
- Chapter 36: All Of Your Secrets
- Chapter 37: gAbriel Holbrook
- Chapter 38: Locked Up
- Chapter 39: Meet Me Half Way
- Chapter 40: Kisses
- Chapter 41: The Girl That Never Knew
- Chapter 42: An A Team Player
- Chapter 43: Another Dilaurentous
- Chapter 44: Words Are Better Than Guns
- Chapter 45: Here And Gone
- Chapter 46: Forget A
- Q & A
- Chapter 47: The Blackness
- Chapter 48: Hold Him
- Chapter 49: Murdered In The Kitchen
- Chapter 50: Wes. Wes. Wes.
- Chapter 51: There Is No A In Forgiveness
- Chapter 52: Hackers and Hacking
- Chapter 53: A is For Holbrook
- Chapter 54: Leaving Rosewood
- Chapter 55: FBI Profile
- Chapter 56: Back To The Prison Age
- Chapter 57: There Is Alice In Destruction
- Chapter 58: Alice Is Destruction
- Chapter 59: HeArtless
- Chapter 60: Wishing For Hell
- Chapter 61: Broken
- Q&A And Needs
- Chapter 62: I Destroyed You
- Chapter 63: Annalisa
- Chapter 64: Kahn You Stop It
- Chapter 65: The Boy With A Gun
- Chapter 66: Silence Is The Storm
- Chapter 67: The Two A's
- Chapter 68: The A Way To Hell
- Chapter 69: GrAndmother
- Chapter 70: "A" less Neighbours
- Chapter 71: Shiver
- Chapter 72: Life Saver
- Chapter 73: Ten Days
- Chapter 74: Control - A - Delete
- Chapter 75: Whom Alice Loves
- Chapter 76: A Side Of Alison Please
- Chapter 77: I am Deranged
- Chapter 78: How To BAckHand Bitches
- Chapter 79: This Is Not My Finest Moment
- Chapter 80: The Role Of Perfection
- Chapter 81: The Boy Across The Street
- *Authors Note*
- Q & A
- Chapter 82: 7 Billion
- Chapter 83: I Choose You, Murderer!
- Chapter 84: Addiction
- Chapter 85: Alison The Masterpiece
- Chapter 86: For Better or For Worse
- Chapter 87: Unwelcome
- Chapter 88: Gone Boy
- Chapter 89: Mona Keeps Me Furious.
- PRETTY PLEASE?
- Chapter 90: "I underestimated you, Wesley Fitz"
- B TEAM DRAFT PLAYLIST!
- Chapter 91: The Journey To Alison
- PLL FANFICTION #NEW
- Chapter 92: The Gun Boy Is Back
- Chapter 93: I Found You With A Gun To My Head
- Chapter 94: Bullet by Boring Bullet
- Chapter 95: Time.
- LAST Q & A FOREVER
- SKIP THIS PAGE
- Chapter 96: It Is All Your Fault
- Chapter 97: This is War.
- Chapter 98: Alice The Runner
- Chapter 99: The Goodbye Boy
- The LAST Actual Q&A
- Part 1: Chapter 100: The Beautiful Boy
- Part 2: Chapter 100: The End
- BONUS - Flashback: Alice Meets Alison
- Epilogue: Almost Perfection
- Bonus Content: Family
- What do you think?
- THE BOOK TRAILER IS HERE!
- Bonus Content: The Goodbye Boy Funeral [Part 1]
- CHECK OUT MY NEW 1D (H.S) FANFICTION
- Bonus Chapter: Holbrook's Confession