Remorse; Sequel to DLS

By KanyiahCurd

You can never regret anything you do in life. You kind of have to learn the lesson from whatever the experien... More

Remorse; Sequel to DLS
She walks as gracefully as a cat.
Cute as a kitten
Sweet as sugar
Hearts in one
A chip on your shoulder
As Busy As A Bee.
Dry As A Bone

A blessing in disguise

277 8 2
By KanyiahCurd

Outfit; http://www.polyvore.com/beautiful_day/set?id=113184881

Sarah...

"How does this look?"Britney asked holding up a green dress up to her. "Um, I think the blue one would be great. It brings out your eyes."I smiled. "Um, thanks. What should I wear to the show?"She asked. "Um, let me go search."I smiled. She went back to looking.

I walked around looking at the clothes hoping to find something that would catch my eye. "Sarah."Harry voice mumbled behind me. "What are you doing here? I thought I sent you out with Liam to get some clothes?"I asked turning around.

"We're done but um, is Britney going with me to the award show or not?"He asked. "She's going, she's right over there looking for some clothes."I pointed out. "She looks so beautiful. I'm going to get nervous again."He sighed.

"Aw, Harry, you get the butterflies."I laughed. He turned around to Britney and looked back frowning. "Can you help me? I don't want her to think of me as a loser."He frowned.

"How about you guys stay with us finding clothes. I have her a few dresses to wear you guys can tell us if she looks okay in them."I suggested. He nodded going to Liam.

Love birds. I shook my head smiling. Maybe this dress would be great for her. I walked over to Britney. "Can you try these on?"I asked. "Yeah, sure."She smiled.

~Harry~

"She gets me so nervous."I whispered to Liam waiting for Britney to get out of the dressing room. "Harry, just think of her as Zayn's sister."Liam replied.

"She does kind of resemble Zayn. Liam, she could be Zayn's female twin except with blue eyes. She's so damn hot, that doesn't work."I sighed hearing Sarah laugh.

"Nothing is fun-" "Okay, um, tell me what you think."I heard Britney's sweet voice giggle before she came out. My jaw dropped. Her black hair straightened going to her chest. Her blue dress tight around her curves bringing out her light blue eyes. Her tan olive skin going perfectly with the black heels she wore.

"Is it bad?"She asked looking up from her dress. She looked from Sarah who I could feel looking at me to me. "Curls, is something wrong?"She asked raising an eyebrow.

I felt Liam punch my shoulder bringing me back into reality. "Y-You look really beautiful in that dress."I stuttered hoping I didn't slob. "Oh, thanks. I'm gonna go try on the others. Or maybe I should just wear this?"She asked.

"Um, I think that one is even better than the other blue dress. we should get that one, Britney."Sarah spoke up holding in her laugh. "Okay, I'm going to be back."She smiled before turning around going to the dressing room.

"Harry, why wouldn't you talk?"Sarah asked in a whisper. "S-She took my breath away. I-I just couldn't talk."I stuttered. She laughed before giving Liam a look which he returned. "It looks like the Curls is in love."Liam chuckled.

"What? No I'm not. It's Harry Styles we are talking about."I faked a laugh. "Harry, is in loveeee."Sarah teased. I sighed not even wanting to reply. I'm not in love.

Sarah...

This was adorable I have to admit. I know Harry is a good guy so he's good for my best friend and I also know that Britney is a good girl so she would be good for Harry. I don't know if she likes him as he likes her though.

"This isn't the award show dress, is it?"She whispered as we walked out. "No, why would I let Harry see what his woman would be wearing before the show is even here?"I asked. She giggled turning around to the guys before turning back around.

"I'm not his woman and well, where is the dress?"She asked. "I have it with mine at the cleaners."I replied. "Oh okay."She smiled. "Harry, is your though."I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure he's checking out some pretty girls at this moment. I really don't need a boyfriend, I think I'm good being single right now."She shrugged. "Yeah, sure."I rolled my eyes.

"Um, Sarah what's up with the dark wolf? He's so grumpy when you come around but he's all happy when your not there."She asked confused. "He's the only one who doesn't like the idea of me being part of their crew."I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I thought he was just a bitter person."She shrugged as we walked up to the car.

------

"Britney?"I asked walking into the kitchen seeing her making some pizza with Harry. He turned around with this huge smile and she turned around confused.

"Yeah?"She asked. "Oh, it's nothing important. I'm just hungry but I will let you guys continue because I feel like eating pizza."I smiled. They laughed turning around. "I guess you can eat as well."She giggled closing the over door.

I walked out and turned around man if they date omg that would be great. I took out my ringing phone and answered without looking at who it was.

Hello?

H-Hey, Sarah how are you?

Oh, hi Justin. I'm fine, how about you?

Are you back from shopping I really really want to spend time with you. it's been a while and I want us to catch up.

If you promise not to make a move or if you don't think that we are going to have sex.

I promise and no I just want us to catch up on old times.

Oh okay, what time are you coming?

I will pick you up in 10.

Um, okay but I'm hungry.

I'll get us something to eat.

Alright.

Thank you, Sarah.

Welcome.

I put my phone up and walked back to the kitchen. "I'm going out with Bieber I'll be back and I don't need to eat. Bye Hitney or Barry which ever you guys like."I smirked before leaving hearing them call after me.

I walked to the living room where Liam and Louis sat on the couch watching Power Rangers. Yes, adults watching Power Rangers. "You guys enjoy this?"I asked.

"It's awesome, I'm the red one and Liam is the green."Louis smiled. "Oh, okay."I replied sighing. "Is this a date?"I heard Britney say as she took a seat next to me.

"Um, no we are just catching up in life. I'm over him, Britney."I replied. "Yeah, sure you're over him."She smiled.  "I'm serious. After all I told you about what had happened, how would I ever caught feelings again?"I asked.

"Well because people make mistakes, its apart of life, and some deserve a second chance or a 20th chance but Sarah you guys where just kids who had started in the wrong path."She smiled.

"I'm sure them feelings will find their way back. And you where mad that he had got Selena pregnant. Selena isn't pregnant by him, it's Austin's baby. Nothing is stopping you guys from being apart except Ashton."She replied.

"Ashton is nice and funny."I smiled. "Justin is too, better yet you guys have a history may not be a good one but it is history."She replied. "You want me to date Justin?"I asked.

"No, I want you to follow your heart. You are stopping yourself from feeling hidden emotions because you won't let go of the past. It's past and life goes on."She answered.

"You don't know how big of a scar it left on my heart."I frowned.

"Babe, I'm sure it broke all the pieces you had but them are lessons in life. It hurts but give him a chance try to be happy now if he is still the same just forget him. Ignore him and never speak to him again. You won't know if he is, if you don't go see for yourself."She shrugged.

"Okay, thanks for the pep talk. I'm going to see for myself."I smiled. The door bell ringed and I got up. "Tell him I said hey."She panicked. "Okay. I thought you where done with fangirling."I laughed.

"I fainted and five minutes after I woke up you came. Sarah, he's my idol."She squealed. "Ha, alright."I laughed.  I walked out of the living room into the hallway seeing Niall at the door whispering.

I came up and Justin seen me. He smiled and Niall turned around. I scowled at him and forced a smile to Justin. "Are you ready?"He asked with a little chuckle.

"Yeah, where are we headed?"I asked. "Are you okay with the zoo?"He asked as we got into the car. "Yes, and Britney said hi."I replied. "She fainted when I walked in like I thought someone tazed her before I walked or something."He smiled.

"Yeah, she's really dedicated to you."I replied. He smiled wider. "I love to meet my beliebers, something about them just makes me feel loved."He bit his lip. loved.

"So how have you been? What's new?"He asked. "Well, I'm now 20. I teach One Direction fresh moves I make in two days. I live with them due to me wanting to not waste my money on a big house with only me in it. And because I don't like living alone anymore. Um, I don't know what else."I shrugged.

"Well, I been doing the same trying to send out a message and touch the world's heart. I am currently retired right now. I live in LA by myself. I am kind of lonely and missing my old life."He replied.

"How are you lonely? I mean not to be rude or anything but there are millions of girl's that would kill to spend a day with you. You have your family you could visit. And what about Alfredo, Ryan, and them?"I asked.

"I have them, and I appreciate it. I just feel like even when I have the something is missing. Them annoying laughs, that Beyoncé perfume, them pointless argume-"He sighed.

"I don't know it's just I miss it all."He frowned. "My laugh is annoying?"I asked. "Well it was, but I loved it anyway."He added making me squint my eyes.

"Yeah, uhm."I rolled my eyes. "But I really miss you, I guess I am really attached to you amd realized it once you left me. You grown on me too. I watch them chic-flicks you used to beg me about and can just imagine you cuddling into my chest hitting as soon as I let out a random fart."He chuckled and I did as well.

"They were deadly and you wouldn't let me get out of your hold."I laughed. "It's because I love you and what's mine is yours."He chuckled. I stopped laughing feeling that old feeling in my stomach at the way he said love.

I can't fall in love them feelings are gone. Nope, no butterflies, no. If you don't stop with them dead no longer existing feelings stomach, you will pay.

"I always wondered if we would ever meet."I turned to look out the window. "I wondered if you would be mad or sad. Happy or excited. Or wouldn't even recognized me or even remember I exist."I smiled.

"But you seem to remember every single detail. I do as well. I remember when you tickled me so much I didn't think I was going to live to see 19."I laughed.

"What's the name of that shampoo you would only wear?"He asked. "It's the Anarchy by Axe for her shampoo."I answered. "You still buy it?"He asked. "Oh, no. I wear the Moment shampoo. I really love the smell."I smiled.

"Oh, do you miss us? The crew?"He asked. "Of course. I think about you guys all the time."I replied. He pulled up to a zoo, one I never been to before.

-----

"Come on, you have to try this."I laughed. "Ew, no, I hate roaches."I looked at him disgusted. "I won't tell a soul about this. If you eat one, I will too."He smiled. "Justin, I know they might look tasty and to die for to you but I'm not eating them."I laughed.

"Come on, Sarah. Just this once. I mean when was the last time you done something for the first time?"He asked. I looked down thinking. It has been a while. "Well I don't know but what I do know that I don't want to eat anything like that."I replied.

"Please, Sarah?"He asked. His face was so cute his lips poked out. How could I ever say no. He's so adorable. "Okay but if you tell a soul, your dead."I smiled. He smiled as well.

I grabbed the roach from his hand and put it to my mouth smelling the steam coming from it. It just seems too gross. A roach? That's nothing I would want to eat.

I closed my eyes and bite into it slowly before opening my eyes spitting it out hearing a camera go off. I looked up seeing him smile with his phone out.

"Justin, why did you do that?"I asked wiping my mouth. "Now, I know you can't say no to my question."He smirked. I raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms.

"Sarah, would go be my date to the award show?"He asked. "Oh, Justin."I looked down at the dirt. "I'm actually going with Ashton."I replied. "Oh, okay."He said a little sad.

I looked up seeing him look down with this deep sad expression. "Sarah, I can see you slowly slip out of my hands. I could see me slipping out your heart and him running right in."He frowned.

"Jus-" "No, it's okay. I know I don't deserve you but its just."He stopped taking a seat on a near by log. I walked over and took a seat as well. "It's just knowing that and knowing you won't ever feel the same, it doesn't stop me from loving you. From wanting you."He sighed.

"Justin, I don't feel the same anymore. I don't want you to watch me fall for another guy and still have feelings. I just well Justin I just don't feel them butterflies or the love I had two years ago."I replied.

"So, there isn't a future? We can only be friends?"He asked. "Pretty much."I replied. "It hurts to not be able to hug you like I used too, to be with you, to kiss you, just to love you like old times."He frowned.

"Justin, I'm sorry. I changed since then. And you just came out, out of the blue. I didn't ever plan on seeing you again. Or for you to remember I ever existed."I replied.

He looked down into his lap where he played with his hands. "I can tell. You don't have that annoying laugh and you haven't hugged me since I been here."He laughed.

"I seriously had an annoying laugh?"I asked giggling. "Well it would have dogs crying so I never got a dog while you stayed with me."He laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Your funny."I said with sarcasm. He laughed.

*-*

Sorry it took so long but here it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 596 44
Life is.. an adventure. A daring adventure towards an unknown future. You take risks, you work hard and gain glory. But, its beauty depends on how mu...
34K 725 47
Everyone has their one night stands, and thats it, doesnt lead to anything else, never see each other again but not this time, this time it wasnt a m...
773 19 20
Where doing a worthy thing for a friend goes to far. I got caught on One Directions bus. Sometimes love takes us by surprise even when we're faking...
10.3K 265 16
What if the path you're walking isn't the one you were supposed to? What if you had the chance to change the course of your fate? Lily's destiny was...