My Heart's Apocalypse (Synyst...

By WistfulMelancholy

Diamonds are forever. They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me. *Title inspire... More

Dear Intruder,
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Сhapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Сhapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 15

2.6K 62 19
By WistfulMelancholy

Double update! Hope you like it!

_________________________________

I walked out of the steaming bathroom, having a small towel wrapped around my body. My long locks of wet hair plastered to my skin, covering my breasts and shoulders like cobwebs when I dropped the towel to the floor and stepped out of it.

Standing in front of my large mirror, I arched my back so I could get a glimpse of the back of my hip. And there, right above my left buttock a symbol was inked into my skin, the mark they left on me, which will remain with me forever.

I sighed and clamped my eyes shut. I longer felt as stressed as I did earlier. The warm bubble bath I took managed to sooth those worries just for a little bit. I hated how my world once again crumbled down right when I managed to find a fresh start and put my life back on track, with people I loved, and who loved me back.

The last thing I wanted was to be alone, I was too shaken up to function properly and I needed to get my mind off things. I dialed Kayla’s number, putting the phone on loudspeaker so that I could rub some lotion into my skin simultaneously.

“It’s about damned time you called!” Kayla’s huff cut the dial tone off abruptly, making me chuckle. “Where have you gone? I haven’t seen you in days.” She pouted.

“Sorry, I was just busy with work…” I lied and put the jar of coconut cream aside once I was done. “Listen Kay, can I come over?” I mumbled. I always found it rude when people invited themselves inside their friend’s homes but I knew Kayla would understand.

“Yeah, sure, of course.” She said immediately and I sensed a newfound deepness in her voice, as if she knew just how much I needed her at that moment. “Jimmy made ‘Nightmare before Christmas’ cupcakes so you’re more than welcome to come over and have a few.” She told me sweetly. “But he went somewhere with Johnny so the house’s all ours.” She added, as if reading my thoughts.

“Aww bless him.” I laughed, he was such a creative guy, whether it came to music or cooking. “I’ll get ready and come, okie?” I chuckled.

“Yeah totally, waiting for you!” Kayla sent me kisses through the phone and hung up.

I quickly straightened my hair. When I didn’t have my curls in, it cascaded voluminously all the way down to the small of my back. I always put layers in my hair so even though it was so long, it looked fresh and trimmed. My makeup consisted of subtle smoky eyeliner, flawless and dewy skin and a nude, glossy lip.

I slipped into a pair of mega tight black skinny jeans, an oversized off the shoulder top and my tall, Alexander McQueen leather boots.

I was standing on Jimmy and Kayla’s doorstep in a matter of fifteen minutes and rang the doorbell. Kayla opened up for me excitedly, greeting me with a smile. “Heyy! Missed you!” She pulled me into a tight hug.

Aside from Saffy, Kayla was definitely my closest friend, they were both on the same level actually. We understood one another well as we were both somewhat corky and weird, sharing strange obsessions with fantasy books and old B-movie horror films.

Kayla was most definitely a beauty. She wasn’t particularly tall but she had a killer body, a breathtaking face and an attitude from hell. Her hair colors would change dramatically ever so often and right now, she kept it jet black and almost as long as mine.

She was wearing a cut AFI shirt of Jimmy’s with a white camisole underneath, a pair black leggings and her signature Underground England creepers. Jimmy and Kayla were hands down the most adorable couple ever, it was almost creepy how well they fit. They were both musically gifted and had the strangest outlooks on life. I wonder when the hell’s he’s going to pluck up the courage and propose.

“Are you going to just stand there and stare at me or will you come in?” Kayla laughed, smacking me across the forehead.

I laughed and smacked her back before stepping inside her living room. I tossed my purse on their vinyl couch and followed her to the kitchen. The floor was tiled in black and white while the counters and cupboards were painted in different pastel colors, a theme which reminded me a lot of Alice in Wonderland.

“I love your house.” I sighed enviously when she handed me a steaming mug of latte, with whipped cream on top.

“Aw thanks! I love it too!” Kayla clapped her hands excitedly and sat down next to me by the crooked counter. “Hey, what’s that?” Kayla frowned and pushed my auburn hair aside to reveal the side of my neck. My guts churned and I hoped that it was anything but Deacon’s handprint on my skin. “Someone got a bit frisky, ey? That’s a damn nice hicky.” She chuckled, referring to the bruise he had left.

I chuckled and shrugged before taking a sip from the hot beverage. “It’s nothing.” I protested, waving my hand as if it was nothing to fuss about.

“Aw is it really?” Kayla chuckled and took a few colorful cupcakes out of the oven and handed me one.

“I don’t want boogy man.” I pouted and handed it back to her. “I want the one with the vampires.” I wiggled my eyebrows and Kayla rolled her eyes before replacing it for me. I couldn’t keep the curiosity bottled up any longer as it began to slowly gnaw inside of me. “Since when does Brian have a girlfriend?” I blurted out and Kayla choked on her cupcake.

I tapped her back and she swallowed, looking at me cautiously. “How do you know?”

“Well it’s kind of a hard thing to miss when they were making out next to my house.” I over exaggerated. “Considering he’s my neighbor and all that.” I added casually, as if it was merely gossip to me.

“Jimmy swore me not to tell you.” Kayla pouted. “ He said you and Brian hit a rough patch and if we told you that he moved on you’d get upset.” She added sheepishly.

“Moved on? We never dated.” I blinked.

“Yeah but you know…There has always been tension between you guys, vibes, you know? And have you ever noticed the way he looks at you? He’s like your biggest fan.” Kayla chuckled.

I just couldn’t keep lying to my friend like this and I couldn’t pretend like I didn’t care anymore. Of course I cared! How could I not? I grunted and crossed my arms on the table, and lay my head on them.

“What? What did I say?” Kayla chirped apologetically and I felt her warm touch on my shoulder blade.

“I slept with him.” I mumbled, my voice slightly muffled. “At the hotel, I slept with him.” I confessed before she could ever ask me anything. It felt so damn good to tell her that, like a stone has been lifted off my chest. “And now he won’t even look at me.” I whimpered.

“Aw baby…” Kayla sighed sympathetically and soothingly stroked my back, sending pleasant gushes of warmth throughout my stressed out body. “Was he any good?” She chuckled next to my ear, making a grin tug on the corners of my lips.

If it were any other girlfriend of mine asking, I’d get mad. But Kayla, she was my secrets’ keeper, I could always trust her. “Yeah, it was amazing.” I turned my head to look at her, resting the side of my face against my crossed arms. “He was great.” I commented softly.

“Eeeey!” Kayla shrieked happily, her gorgeous face beaming. “Did he go down on you?” She bit the tip of her tongue playfully, her eyes shimmering with curiousness. “Oooh he did! Good boy!” He wiggled her eyebrows naughtily after I nodded. “Men who give oral sex are gods!” She grinned and stretched her arms out happily.

“He was a god.” I sighed and pointlessly stirred my drink with the thin spoon, my head still on my folded arm. “I want it again, I miss him.” I admitted, my cheeks flushing.

“Oh my god, how big was he?” Kayla’s eyes widened.

“Huge.” I grinned in response. “Who would’ve guessed, right?” I chuckled.

“Hey, of course he’s…endowed! Have you never seen him in his boxers on the bus? I always kinds suspected he was hung…” Kayla trailed off dreamily, which made me laugh at her, she was always dirty minded.

“Well I don’t go on tour with them like you do so…And hey! Why’d you ask if you already knew?!” I punched her arm playfully, and she burst out laughing.

“Just wanted to see your reaction, that’s all.” Kayla smirked evilly. “You’re nuts for him, why do you keep pushing him away if you want him just as badly? It’s fucking idiotic, especially now that someone else had snatched him!” Her words sliced painfully into my heart. “Did you honestly think that a guy like Brian would stay single for that long?” She huffed critically.

“Kay, you’re not helping!” I muttered and propped my upper body up on my elbows, burying my hands in my hands. “Gosh I want him so badly.” I confessed from within the depth of my heart. “I’m so jealous, crazy jealous! I’m fucking green with envy!” I muttered angrily, aiming my words mainly at myself. “Have you seen her? She looks like a fucking doll, and she’s as sweet as honey. Why would he ever leave her for a bitch like me?” A tear finally broke free.

“Of course he would! Because he loves you!” Kayla said and I swallowed an air pocket. Another lump caught in my throat and I shakily turned my head to look at her face, which was dead serious. “What? Don’t look at me like I’ve gone bonkers. He obviously has feelings for you, we tell you that all the time.” Kayla blinked.

“No, you guys are just…teasing.” I mumbled, the thought of him letting go of any feelings for me made me sick to my stomach.

“Well, I wasn’t!” Kayla called seriously. “Listen Si, he sat right there, on that couhch-“ She pointed to the couch in her living room. “-and told Jimmy wholeheartedly that he adores you but doesn’t know how to approach you. And that he’s afraid of rushing you into anything because he knows how defensive you could get. He really loves you Sierra, and I’m not exaggerating, he does, I can tell. My gut never lies.” Kayla stroked my arm with the back of her fingers.

“I’m such a bitch.” I growled and once again buried my face in my hands. “I-I said that what had happened didn’t mean anything…that we were just a fling.” I finally let all my guards down and broke down crying, setting the remorse that had built up inside of me free. “And I called him shallow and clingy and pushy.” I cried, my shoulders dropping.

“Aw, Sia…” Kayla sighed and pulled me into a hug. “Why’d you do that? I’m surprised he didn’t break down crying right then and there.” She mumbled, stroking my hair.

“I don’t know why! It’s hard to get together with someone, you know? It’s not just boy meets girl, they kiss and live happily ever after. Stuff doesn’t work that way, it needs time to cook up. I can’t just fling myself into his arms.” I sniffled.

“Yes, you can. He will love you like no one else will.” Kayla assured me, making me cry even harder, with shame.

“But I can’t, can I now? He’s found himself someone better. Someone pretty and carefree, guys don’t just pass on girls like her, he’ll stick with her for god knows how long.” I exhaled deeply, having no more tears to cry.

“No, Sierra. Guys don’t pass on girls like you. You tell Brian you want him and he’ll be there for you in a heartbeat.” Kayla gasped.

“No, he won’t. He said he doesn’t want anything to do with me.” I snapped.

“Now that’s fucking bullshit right there.” Kayla crossed her arms decisively. “Listen, yeah he’s found himself a nice girl but it’s just rebound, he’s hurt and he has the right to fuck a hot piece of ass for a while. And it would be a shame to let her go but he would do it for you, just open up to him. Tell him he means a lot to you, let him know that all his efforts weren’t in vain.” She nudged me.

“No, I can’t steal him, that’s just wrong.” I shook my head. “I don’t do stuff like that.” I said, playing with my shiny black nails.

“But you already have him! Just…lead him back home, into your arms.” Kayla batted her eyelashes dramatically and it took two seconds for us to burst out laughing hysterically.

“You’re such a corny idiot.” I rolled my eyes. “And did you catch her name? Bianca, what a douchy name…” I huffed sneeringly.

Kayla snorted, “Puh-lease! As if your name is any less douchier.” She rolled her eyes back. “Now stop going round in circles and talk to him! Smooch him! Do something!” She practically begged me.

“It’s over.” I shook my head heavily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 105 13
because this account was originally an avenged sevenfold page
26.9K 934 38
Dear God Series - 2 Does everyone have just one soulmate? Or is there more than one person out there? When tragedy strikes can you find your way back...
83.5K 1.9K 46
Nikki had a drunken one night stand on her 21st birthday, causing her to lose her virginity to a man she barely even knew. Only remembering his brown...
27.8K 730 25
Read threw the eyes of Brian Haner Jr, a.k.a Synyster Gates, as he slowl falls in love for the first time. See how he changes his bad boy rock star a...