Haunted Haikyuu

By Pravi29

What happens when the teams get locked into a haunted house? More

Broken
Impaled
Blood
Meat
Gun
Shouting
Library
Footprints
Helpful
Swung
Pulled
Knife
Leakage
Last
Confused
Maths
Maze
Umbrella
Impossible
Poison
Cloth
Here
Help
Gasped
Exams
Dangerous
Trainers
Cackling
Possessed
What
Fire
Volleyball
Back
Holding
Clever
Around
Height
Scarier
Squirted
Dropping
Relief
Sea
Joking
Threw
Rain

Again

628 32 3
By Pravi29

"So far, the only clue we have is that the killer probably started with a T," Sugawara said.

Everybody was quiet.

"Why don't we put all the people who begin with a T in a room," Daichi said.

Everybody looked at each other.

"Everybody else can share the upstairs bedrooms," Iwaizumi said. Everybody looked at each other before slowly picked up their pillows.

"We should try and find a way out," Ushijima said.

"Kageyama, Hinata, Lev and Inuoka – go upstairs, Nishinoya, Tanaka and Yamomoto stay downstairs and the rest of us would search around for any possible ways to get out," Daichi announced.

Everybody nodded their head. Kageyama, Hinata, Lev and Inuoka were walking.

"We should really try and find Komi," Hinata whispered to Kageyama. Kageyama nodded.

"Oh, I need to wash my face!" Lev exclaimed as he ran over to the bathroom. Everybody followed. Lev opened the tap. He reached out to wet his face but he felt something against his hand. It was blood. Kageyama and Hinata stared at it. So this was what had happened to Komi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 655K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
6.1M 147K 71
**FAIR WARNING: YOU WILL HAVE TO BE PATIENT WITH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, BUT IT IS THERE, AND WORTH THE READ. IF YOU ARE OVERLY SENSITIVE, DO NOT READ...