TMNT Falling For The Blue Mask

Por LeonardoLover1106

Just a short story about what would happen if I meet the TMNT gang. What would happen to me if I fell in love... Más

My Introduction
A New Friend
Chance Encounter
Leo's First Love Site
Healing Touch
The Meeting With Sensei
The Artist's View
Comfort
A Shocking Suprise
Sleepy Dreams
Drop Offs And Plans
Quizzes And Bro Advice
Story Time
Art Lessons And Date Plans
Deep Thoughts
The Date And The Attack
The Desperate Rescue
Drawing And Breakfast Time
Making Bacon Pancakes
Recoveries And Missions
The Heist And The Talk
Memorable Picnics
Love Advice For Donnie
<3 B + L Forever <3

Meeting The Gang

413 13 0
Por LeonardoLover1106

*3 hours later...*

My P.O.V.

Brianna was sleeping so much, she didn't realize what time it was. So she opened her eyes very slowly and regained consciousness.

*yawn*

'Dang... How long have I been out for? And where am I? How did I get here?' I was saying in my mind.

I think I have seemed to have dozed off for an hour or three and I didn't even know that I was in a room that I haven't seen before.

'Whoa... Who's room is this?' I was thinking to myself.

The room was painted in a pale blue color. There were framed Japanese paintings on the wall. And a lovely smell of incense filled the air. And the only light source that I had next to me was a lit-up candle. While I was trying to get up from the bed, I felt some pain on my leg and my side.

'Ouch! Since when did this happen?'

*gasp*

'Oh yeah! I was being tortured by that big, beefy guy and his crazy purple dragon crew. Then somebody or something saved me. I think it was a group of four mutant turtles that are like secret ninjas.' I was thinking to myself.

Then I heard a sound that was behind a sliding door, so pretended to keep on sleeping. I peeked with one of my eyes to see who or what it was at the door. It was a big and tall human-like turtle that was wearing a purple mask.

'Hmm... I think he came here to check up on me to see if I was alright.' I still pretended to be sleeping so he can go away.

"Hmm... Is she still sleeping? I mean it's already been for three hours, how many hours of sleep does one teenage girl need?"

I was thinking on scaring him because sometimes in my life I like to scare people.

"Nine. I think it would be exactly nine hours that I need to sleep." I said surprisingly.

The purple ninja jumped seeing that I was talking to him. I laughed at him because he got scared and fell on the ground.

"Oh. I see that you're awake." the purple ninja turtle said to me as he got back up on his feet.

"Of course." I stifled a laugh.

"And I think we haven't introduced ourselves yet. Hi, my name is Don or Donnie or..."

"Donatello. Just like the artist in the Italian Renaissance age."

"Wow. How did you know that?"

"I learned that in high school." I responded.

"Oh. So after high school is over, what are you going to do? Go to college? Or something else?"

"Hmm... You know, I don't know. That sounds like a good question."

"The question could be answered later. So, do you want to get up? I mean it's already been three hours since my older brother was talking to you on the way here."

"Yeah I want to get up and stretch."

'Wait a minute, older brother?' I thought to myself.

"Do you know by any chance you're talking about Leo?"

"Yeah. You guys were introducing yourselves while me and my other brothers were walking ahead of him. Then you fell asleep in his arms."

"Yeah that's right. I told him that because I yawned and wanted save some energy. So where are Leo and your other brothers, Donatello?"

"They're in the living room watching TV. But first, I want to give you a few tests to make sure that you're healing properly."

"Okay Donnie. Take it away." I said with confidence. Donnie sat down next to me on top of the bed and brought out his medical supplies.

"Okay. Can you move your hip?"

"Do you mean my bad hip, or my good hip?"

"Your good hip." So I bended to my left side and it was alright.

"It's all good there."

"Okay great. How about your good leg?" So I used my left leg and kicked it. It was ok there too.

"Yep it's good there too."

*A few more health tests later...*

"Great! It looks like that you should be fully healed by the next month or two."

"Okay. Thanks Donnie."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you something important. Did you remember what happened to you when you got attacked?"

"Well..." I told Donatello my story of how I got ambushed by Hun and the purple dragons.

*A few more minutes later...*

"Hm... I see. I'll have to talk to my master about this. While I'm talking to him, you can introduce yourself to my other brothers."

"Okay. I'll go see them." I said shyly. So Donnie gave me a pair of hand-made crutches and he helped me off the bed. Then he guided me from the sliding door and into the living room space.

'Wow. This place is amazing... It's as big as my apartment!' I said in my mind.

"Well, it looks like you're on your own from here. I'll be back soon and you can meet Master Splinter. Oh yeah and he's a rat."

"Okay. I'll see you there." So Donnie waved to me and left to another room. I saw two of the other masked turtles in front of the TV. They were both watching a space hero show. I was coming up to them when suddenly, my stomach started to make a growling noise. I covered it with my right hand.

*growl*

One of them heard the growling, and it was the orange ninja who had sapphire blue orbs in his eyes.

"Hey Raph look! It's the chick that we've rescued earlier." The red ninja turned his head, got up from the floor, and came over to me and the orange ninja. The red ninja had emerald green eyes and a crack on his chest.

'Hmm... This is totally weird. But I think they won't do anything bad to me.' I thought to myself.

"Umm... Hello." I said to them.

"Hey." The red ninja responded.

"Hi." The orange ninja greeted me.

It felt so weird that I was talking to two of the mutants that are ninja turtles. I was thinking about what to say next, but my stomach was growling very loudly.

*growl*

"Was that your stomach just now?" The orange ninja asked me.

"Yes. It was my stomach just now. It's saying 'Feed Me' and I haven't ate anything yet." I said as I was rubbing it with my hand.

"Heh. We all get that a lot when we're hungry."

"I agree with you dude." Then me and the orange ninja laughed. But then someone else chuckled.

"Who's chuckling?" I asked and ended up having a serious emotion on my face.

"It wasn't me." The orange ninja responded.

"Hey don't look at me. It wasn't me neither." said the red ninja.

"It was me, Brianna." My ears perked up as if I heard something like a wolf.

*gasp*

I've turned around to see who just said my name. And that mutant's name was Leo.

'There was the person I was looking for! And what's he doing there?' I was thinking.

"I see that you've met two of my other younger brothers Mikey and Raph. And I can hear that growling coming from your stomach all the way over there." Leo said to me with a tray he was carrying with his hands. I blushed and hid my stomach with my hand. He started walking toward me.

"So. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah. It's been for a while since I haven't eaten anything today. Well... since my first day of school." Leo stopped and he was standing across from me with the food. When I saw the tray with the dish, it was like I was going to devour something very yummy. The dish had eight little moon shaped dumplings and a hot cup of green tea. Leo sets the tray down on a table near the couch and came over to me.

"Umm... Would you like to have a seat on the couch?"

"Umm... sure." He took my hand gently and carefully guided me to the couch so I can sit down. Then I used the table to elevate my leg. When I looked at the food, I was in heaven.

"Hey Leo. What's this?"

"Oh, It's pizza gyoza. It's a dumpling that has pizza ingredients inside and out. One of our human friends always makes this for us whenever we see him."

"I think this looks like a really yummy dish." So I grabbed the chopsticks and split them apart. I tried to use them, but I couldn't do it. Mikey and Raph were snickering right behind my back.

"Here. How about I feed it to you?"

"Okay." Leo grabbed the chopsticks and started feeding the pizza gyoza to me. When I took the first bite on one of them, my mind exploded like fireworks in the sky.

'My god! Now this should be a recipe that my mother should make for dinner or a snack.' I thought to myself in a crazy mood. And I swallowed that dumpling whole.

"Wow. These. Are. Amazing." Leo smiled. A few minutes later after I ate the last of my new favorite dish, I was drinking the green tea that the blue masked turtle gave me. After I finished the tea, the red ninja spoke.

"Well... we haven't actually properly introduced ourselves yet." The red ninja replied.

"Oh I'm sorry for not introducing myself to you guys. Hi, my name is Brianna. I'm a high school student."

"So, what are you going to do after high school's over for ya kid?" Raph asked me.

"First of all, don't call me a kid. And secondly, I'm not quite sure about it."

"Hmm... Okay." he replied.

"Anyway. Guys, I think we should introduce ourselves to Brianna. Hi my name's Leo or Leonardo."

"Hey Leo. We've already met." I said to the others.

"We can see that." Mikey chuckled.

"Anyway, the orange and wild one's name is Michelangelo or Mikey for short. And the red and tough one's name is Raphael or Raph for short."

"It's very nice to meet you guys." I said cheerfully.

"And it's nice to meet you too." Mikey replied. Then the door coming from the back room was opening. It revealed Donatello and a very tall six foot rat next to him.

'My god. This is going to be a long day for me...' I was saying in my mind.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.5K 942 11
This is a TMNT x Reader your love in this story is Donnie. you get saved and spend time with his family learning a lot about your self. I try to upda...
397K 9.3K 50
What if you met the love of your life and he just happened to be a mutant turtle? What would happen then? Come find out in this story! #2 in #tmnt #...
789 18 24
I decided to write another tmnt 2012 boyfriend scenario because why not? have you ever wondered what it would be like to have one of the heroes of Ne...
1.5K 27 24
TMNT students going to school. This was my first story so I hope your guys like it. Tell me if you think I should keep adding to this in the future...