Sacrifice ( Carl X Reader )

Por NatashaTasyaar

I suck at description. But here I go. What happen in a world of zombie apocalypse there's a girl with healin... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N

Chapter 6

1.6K 31 8
Por NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 5

We are in the biggest building in the tree and everyone is there. "Alright everyone, please welcome Y/N. And be nice to her. She will be our new member" Alex said sternly to them. 'Yeah!!!' Everyone yelled and a roaring sound of clapping.

"Welcome to Camp Survivor, Y/N" they said in unison.

'This is it, my new home' I thought smiling. But I can't help but be sad when I remembered everyone else back in the prison. Most importantly... Carl.

New Relationship Blossom

Y/N P.O.V

It's been... I don't know, a week? Since I arrived in here. Everyone here is pretty welcoming to me, especially Alex. Right now we are gathering in a hall, the biggest building in this tree house.

Everyone knew that I come with a guitar. So pretty much everyone is begging me to sing a song for them, so here I am now. In front of everyone.

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did

You were strong and I was not
My illusion my mistake
I was careless I forgot
I did

And now when all is gone
There is nothing to say
You've gone
And so effortlessly
You've won
You can go ahead
Tell 'em

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the rooftop
Write is on a skyline
All we had is gone now
Tell em I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell em
What I hope would be
Impossible
Impossible
Impossible

Throughout the song I kept my eyes close, this song really get into me. The feeling of betrayal from the group for trusting a girl that's merely there for 5 days more then me, and Carl...

I keep singing without realising it, I've start crying. When the song is finished, the whole hall is filled with the sound of clapping and cheering. I wasn't expecting this so I got startled.

"Woah!!! That is.... Amazing!!!" Alex compliment me. I just blushed. "Yeah!!! That's totally amazing" Max agreed. Alex who's next to me turn me to face him. "Why are you crying, Y/N?" He ask gently while wiping my tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry but I can't talk about it... Not now" "okay I understand, but if you ever wanna talk about it. I'm here okay?" "Yeah, thanks Alex" he kissed my forehead. The whole hall erupted in a 'awww'

It's night time, everyone has call it a night. But I couldn't sleep. My mind keep on going back to the others, to Carl...

'How could you believe her more than me?' I thought. I can't continue like this. I have to move on. I close my eyes hoping I could sleep, but I couldn't.

I sigh and got out of my hammock and walk out of my cabin. Since we're high in the tree we could easily see the sky. So I went to the railing and sat there, looking at the sky.

"Can't sleep?" I heard a voice. I turn to see Alex. "Yeah, seems like so" I mumble. I heard his footstep coming closer and stop next to me. "Mind if I join you?" "No... Go ahead" he took a sit next to me. "So? What's on your mind?" "I kept thinking of my old group" "you have a group" "yeah" "what happen to them" "it's a Long story" "we have all night" "okay"

I start telling him the story. He listen to them silently. "So he trust her more than me. And he.... B-broke up with me... I can't handle walking around the prison to receive hatred gaze from everyone... So I left" At this point I start crying. Alex didn't say anything but pulled me closer. My head leaning on his chest as he was facing me.

"That Carl. He's stupid for letting you go. I wouldn't do anything like that to you" he whisper, seems like he's suppose to say that to himself. But I heard anyway. "What?" I ask as I pulled away looking at him, confused. He just smile and caressed my cheek gently. "As these week pass, Y/N. I realise that... I'm in love with you" I was shock. "Alex... I-" I didn't say anything. "It's okay if you didn't feel the same way. From the story you just told me. It's clear that you love that boy" "but... Alex. He betrayed me. I don't wanna be with him anymore" "does that mean... You'd give me a chance?" I look at him unsure, but I slowly nod. He smiled so brightly and lean in to kiss me. I kiss him back slowly. We pulled away for oxygen. "Alex... I might need some time to get use to this. To us" "I understand Y/N. I'll wait for as Long as it takes" he say and pull me into a hug. I slowly fell asleep.

Alex P.O.V

I notice Y/N have fallen asleep. I look down to see her face which is leaning on my chest. I smile and caress her cheek gently. 'How could someone as sweet and gentle as her be treated like this. That bastard Carl!!! If I ever see him. I swear I'll beat him up' I thought angrily.

I pick Y/N bridal style towards my cabin. Since this place belong to me, I have bed in my cabin. I layer her gently and lay down next to her. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer so she's leaning against me. 'Gosh I love her so much. I will never let anyone or anything hurt her' I kiss her head and close my eyes and slowly drift of to sleep. I'll protect Y/N forever. Even if it caused my life.

*to be continued*

A/N: sorry this chapter is shorter than usual. Don't you worry, I'll try making the next chapter longer than this. I hope you guys enjoy it. Bye!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.2K 1.5K 65
Hailey had to shoot her mom. Now it's just her and her younger brother James alone in the Apocalypse, but that changes when she and her brother join...
253K 6.1K 38
Kaitlyn went on holiday with her mum and sister. How was she supposed to know that it would be the last time she'd see everyone else she loved? She'...
326K 9.3K 104
[seasons 4 - 11 ] STRANGERS TO FAMILY, 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙖�...
108K 4.1K 33
"Because I needed to put them out of their misery," you respond. His intense, bright, blue eyes. His sleek, long, brown hair. His smile that's hard t...