They're Not Bullet Proof (BTS...

By genisisofinternet

Your a new trainee at Big Hit and your original trianer dies in a car crash. BTS are taking some time of and... More

~Chapter 2~
~ Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~ Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
A/N
~Chapter 7~
I have been thinking
The Story is Continuing... On Another Account

~Chapter 1~

796 14 8
By genisisofinternet

You didn't come from normal surroundings. You always had everything because you were born into a wealthy family. You never asked for anything, except water, after long training sessions. Your parents were the owners of the world renown Soung Enterprises.

This company had control over many different fields such as real estate, banking, and some of the music industry. They have their own production studio which houses two very popular Kpop groups. Since (Y/N) has devoted a large amount of her life to music, naturally her parents wanted her to join their music company.

Instead,  (Y/N) left to become a BigHit trainee. She has been there for several months already and is the top of her class.
(Y/N)'s p.o.v
You got up bright and early at 4:30 am to do your early morning stretches. Well, not so bright because it was still dark outside.

With loads of time before practice started, you decided to take a shower and clean up a bit. After taking a shower, brushing your hair, changing, and eating breakfast, you looked at your watch and saw it was 5:47.

This gave you time to warm up. Walking down the hallway with your navy blue duffel sports bag hanging over your right shoulder, you quickly moved to the side, your back pressed against the wall, to avoid getting trampled over by a group of people. They were all wearing professional clothing.

Trying to dismiss a dark thought from your mind you looked at the ceiling. You had reached the lobby and it never made you tired looking at i ever single day, admiring its contrast ans colors.

You were used to finery but you liked how they had put both modern and vintage style in the same large room.

You walked up to the front desked and asked if your trainer had taken the keys to the practice room already. She said no and fetched them for you. You bowed slightly thanking her.

Having already pressed the up button on the sleek silver panel beside the elevator doors, you pulled out ypur phone and scrolled through Twitter. Your old friend, Meea had some pictures from her recent photshoot. You liked them all, and reposted a few.

You and Meea had been friends since second grade, when she moved to Busan from Seoul. Then after graduating high school, you both lived as room mates in college. You majored in Music and she in Photography. Shortly after receiving your diploma's Meea was invited to be photographer for an EXO session. Later she became an model due to her good looks and hot body. The two of you don't hangout as much anymore but, you two will talk often over Skype.

The elevator dinged and you walked in, turning of your phone and placing it inside you bag. One other person power walked into the elevator, and he was wearing a white mask to obscure his features.

The person who graced you with their presence was most likely an idol. It was rude to stare but you couldn't help it. He was good looking. You were both getting off on the same floor.

Suddenly he looks at you and asked, " Are you a trainee?". You nod not looking away from him. "Were you placed under someone named Kim Soo Rin?". You nod again feeling a bit stupid for not saying anything. The idol takes of his mask, folds it neatly and puts it in his back pocket.
" I'm J-Hope, and I'm going to teach you and the other trainees dance." He put his hand out torwards, you took it and shook. { a/n not that kind of shook} You looked at him and smiles softly," It will ve a pleasure being taught by you, J-Hope."

The elevator dinged again signalling that you have both reached your floor. You still having the key on hand opened the door. J-Hope held the door open as you went inside. "There is no one else here, are they late or am I early." he said thinking out loud. "We came here early. Two hours early." You say as you placed your bag onto a chair.
J-Hope's p.o.v
TWO HOURS?! What is she doing here then?! " I like to come here and warm up, go over the routine by myself before practice starts." She says as if she could read my mind.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I pulled it out seeing the only Gmail notification sent form PDnim. Quickly I unlock my phone and open the Gmail app. Then I click on the Gmail PDnim sent me. Kim Soo Rin dies in a car accident when a stuck drive hit her from the side.

I can't believe it. My face must have shown my shock because the trainee looked if something was wrong. I looked at her and told her that I might have to be their permanently.

She looked worried and asked why. I showed her the message that was displayed on my phone screen. She was as surprised as I was, if not more. She sat down on the floor, her back leaning against the mirror.  

" It's a shame I won't ever be able to thank her." She said. We sat in silence for a little more and I asked her what her name was. (Y/N). What a beautiful name. She got up and giuded me through the routine they had learned.

I got most of it down when six other girls came in. I gave them my introduction.We didn't have much of a practice. Just talked about how tgeir training is and how they get things done. I felt my phone vibrate again. I pulles it out and saw it was a text from Jimin saying:

ChimChim🐶: Did u get the email?
Sunshine🌞: Yeah. I am already in the practice room.
ChimChim🐶: I'll be there in 10 k.
Sunshine🌞:k

I put my phobe back into my pocket. "Jimin said that he'll be here in 10 minutes to discuss vocal training etc." I saw two of the girls turning to each other, both of them blushing. Fangirling most likely. I sat back down next to (Y/N) and asked her how she learned to dance.

She said that at first she would watch videos and teach herself, but then her parents discovered yer passion and paid for lessons. From the one hour we spent, with (Y/N) teaching me their dance routine you can tell she is really good.

I also found out that she used to do martial arts, and will sometimes go to the gym and freshen up on her moves.  I thought that was awsome. I don't think that I'll try to jump scare her though. She could just kick you in the face as a reaction.

Just then Jimin walked in, taking of his sun galsses and intoduced him self to the trainee class. "They are all training for a spot in the new Big Hit girl group." I explained to Jimin. He nodded.
Jimin's p.o.v
I looked at the seven girls and studied each of their faces. One girl caught my attention. She was standing by Hobi. She had nice ( your hair color) hair that looked so soft, I wanted to pat her head. She looked so cute.

A girl with obviously dyed teal hair came up to me and explained what has happened so far in their training. She said her name was Choi. I typed some of it down in Notes to share with my hyungs. So we would have to stop and explain everything everytime.

They had gotten pretty far in their training I decided to not have a hard caire practice. Mostly because their trainer just died, that and because I wasn't dressed accordingly.

We played a game where one person is blind folded and they have to find the otger people why going around and trying to catch them.

J-Hope was voted to be blind folded first. He felt around the walls and as he approached a corner, he hit his head and fell on his glucose. We all laughed, and that gave us away because we couldn't stop laughing.

Next to be blind folded was the girl that caught me eye earlier. She walked confidently to the door. She touched the handle and and started to move to the right. She started feeling the wall. Choi, the teal haired girl from earlier, started to move away from the wall but her sneakers make a slight squeak and her head sharply turns in her direction. She jumped forward and wrapped her arms around Chou and yelled " Gotcha!". She is so cute. " Yaaa, now let me go (Y/N)!" Her name is (Y/N). That suits her. She easily caught everyone including me under two minutes.

We all sat down on the wooden floor and went around playing twenty questions. When it was my turn (Y/N) asked me what some of my hobbies were.

" Well... I like to listen to American music a lot and get a feel for what the artists there produce. I sometimes try to get cooking lessons from Jin, the eldest in the group. I'm okay at cooking. Still could poison someone though." (Y/N) giggles a little and blush at the sound. It's adorable and I fill all squishy inside because I know I'm the cause of it. I just wanna squish her cheeks.

Before we know it, their lunch break rolls around and two girls come up to me to ask wether or not I would like to join them for lunch. One girl had dyed blonde hair and the other, being a but shorter the her with her natural black hair. I push my hair back and put my cap on. I apologized and said I already promised to eat with Suga and Rap Monster.

They got to their bags and leave the training room dissapointed. I look over to J-Hope that's still taking to (Y/N). She hands him her phone and he begins typing in it. Once he is done he give it back. She looks down at the phone screen and giggled.

That sound again. The butterflies inside me stomach start flying again. "Really? You put your contact name as 'Your Hope'? Wow." I walk ovet to them and join their conversation. "So...um..(Y/N)..would you like to join us for lunch?" She looks atme for a little bit and smiles. "I already said that I wouls go with you to the café down the street, when J-Hope asked."

I look at them and laugh. Not a hearty laugh, but a light laugh. Just letting them know that I thought that it was humorous, not over the top hilarious.

She puts her track jacket on and we leave the practice room. After she locked it, we got into the empty elevator.

Then I remember that there were some fans outside earlier and I doubted that they left. I open my bag and pulled out an extra mask. It has the muzzle of a cute bear on it. I hand over to (Y/N). She looks at me and askes why.  I explain how there were fans outside this morning.

She took the mask graciously and put it on. Then, as if she read my mind, she put a navy hat on. I fallowed her lead put putting my mask on and so did J-Hope.

We got out of the elevator and there were the fans. There weren't as many as there were this morning but there were still a lot of them. Twenty maybe thirty. With all of the screaming and talking pictures.
(Y/N)'s p.o.v
Jimin was right. There fans waiting outside. They startes scteaming ans yelling things like ," Jimin-Oppa! You look so handsome!" And "Hope-Oppa notice me!"

All the yelling hurt your ears. You wanted to take out headphones but you couldn't. J-Hope who was behind you grabbed your hand gently. Your face took on a nice shade of pink.

Thankfully the mask covered most of your face so no one noticed. Eventually you guys got there to the coffee shop after someone almost took Simon's bag away from him.

If this is what living as an idol was like, you were gonna have to get used to it. Some girl shouted almost in your ear, which gave you a heart attack.

The three of you got into the coffee shop and the fans pushed eachother to get in first. Jimin walked up to an elderly man and said something that you couldn't hear.

Not that you cared. The scent of coffee and desserts baking made you calm down and realise how hungry you were.

The baked goods on display didn't help either. Since you were training how to become a idol you were on a diets, you couldn't eat anything that broke the rules of your diet.

That includes sweets. It was a shame. Jimin and the elderly man came back and lead us to a room. It had wooden floors and. Light maroon walls, and with a white ceiling. There were no windows so random fans wouldn't be able to take pictures of the three of you.

Jimin introduced you to the elderly man. He was the owner if this joint, and hand a room in the back that was empty and later turned it into a room were idols could eat and drink in privacy.

Other idols don't frequent this place like BTS does, so the room in basically reserved for them. You, J-Hope, and Jimin bowed respectfully to the man and sat down.

J-Hope startes the conversation with, " Are you on a diet (Y/N)." You looked at J-Hope and nodded. "You won't have to worry about the fat in the food becuase practally all of the are fat free!"

He put his hands in the air. You couldn't stop yourself from smiling and his antics. He was like a little child, except he was two times their size.

Then a young man green hair and blue eyes came in asked for our orders. J-Hope asked for a Strawberry Shortcake Frappicino and a mini Strawberry Shortcake. Jimin said that he would like two hot chocolatesone has to have whipped cream and a blueberry muffin.

You didn't know what was on the menu so J-Hope spoke for you." She will have a Raspberry Frappicino and a Raspberry mini cake. ( a/n I made these so don't go looking for these in stores .3.) The young man left, bowing slightly.

After he closed the Jimin asked me what I plan for the future. " Obviously I plan to become an idol, working as a member of a girl group. If that doesn't work out I could take my movie making and linguistic degrees to become an actress." Jimin looked pretty impressed.

I had almost everything planned out. I don't know what I would do if I am not able to become and actress.

I've been working really hard these past few months, I doubt that I won't be picked for the new girl group.

We chatted some more. Complained about sleep and cramps. Who we thought was the best dancer. J-Hope started dancing and Jimin did ayego. They acted just as they were on T.V.

You pulled out your phone and checked the time. Thirty minutes before your trainee class was to start again.

You told them that the second half of training was to start soon. They put their phones in their bags and pulled up their masks. You did too.

You left the café thanking the old man, by bowing and leaving tips, and the three of you left.

The fans had grown in numbers knowing that two of their favorite idols were out in public. Jimin saud he knew a way to get into the Big Hit building without being seen.

We walked into a slim alley way, and Jimin pulled out a key. He opened a door and the three of you rushed in. Hoping no one noticed you.

No one spoke on the way to the elevator platform. The silence was comforting, not awkward. You looked at J-Hope and he looked like he was trying to say something. He was about too but, the elevatir dinged and people rushed out of the elevator.

Walking in, the elevator was cramped and you were squished against Jimin. You looked at him and he was staring at the digital number showing what floor they were on.

Jimin's p.o.v
There were a lot of people trying to get into the elevator. I was squished in between J-Hope and (Y/N). I know it wasn't her fault because the man on her left was pushing her against me.

I lookes at the floor number and watched it slowly increase. 'Hurry up' I kept thinking to myself. I was probably tomato red by now. Thank goodness for the mask.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v
We made it back to the floor with our practice room. Only Choi was there and she was on her Kindle. I placed my bag down next to hers' and took out my phone and charger.

I had forgot to charge it last night. Thankfully none of the sockets were taken to I chose one closest to the mirror.

The rest of our practice was fun. Jimin showed us some moves. J-Hope decided we should have a dance off. Who could last longest in knowing and dancing the routine to Koop songs.

The first song was BoomBaya by BlackPink. Everyone got that one. Next was Up&Down by Exid. And so on.

You, Choi, the girl with pink hair whos' name is Erin, Jimin, and J-Hope.
You guts danced to to Fire by BTS.

Obviously Jimin and J-Hope could do it. Choi had some trouble but, you had practiced to this song some many times you could do the routine with you eyes closed.

No one could decide who the winner was so we called it a day abd got ready to leave.

Jimin asked me were my  contemporary dorm was. I said that it was on the third floor of the second building. J-Hope literally jumped into our conversation saying that their dorm was on the fifth floor in the second building.

You couldn't believe that you were so close to these famous idols and you didn't k ow about it.

That also explained the noises you've hearing. You told them about what you have heard over the last two months and Jimin blushed. He said he would tell the other members to quiet down more.

You enjoyed talking with them. They made any ordinary topic the most interesting conversation in the universe. Before you knew it you had to get out of the elevator because it had reached your floor.

You thanked them again for this great day and walked towards you dorm. You weren't an official girl group yet but you were pretty sure that the testing was over. They both anded you their number and left.

You walked into your room and put your sweaty clothes into your hamper.

After changing into your pajamas, you looked up the news. There was a small article about Jimin and J-Hope leaving the building with an unknown person.

You smiled to yourself because you knew that it was you. Turning off your phone you climbed into bed and feel asleep hoping that your trainee we days were coming to an end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am just a peaceful trash. Trying to roll my way through life. \(°¤°)/.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...