Quavo's Babymama

By Kanyell

Raven Ballard is a Famous model. And Quavo is a famous rapper. Read and find out how 1 photoshoot turned into... More

1.
2.
3.
4
5.
7
8
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

6

10.1K 189 50
By Kanyell

Raven~

I had my baby. She is 8 months now . Her name is Raevon Quavia Ballard. She was born December 19th. I lost a lot of blood having her, my first baby. But anyways we been good. She is in daycare. And I still do modeling.

Just to think, that months ago that having Raevon would change my life. Thought I wasn't ready for her. But She here , and ain't shit changed. She my lil blessing. Let's get to the story.

I woke up at about 11 am. Raevon kept me up at night. She a lil stubborn, crybaby. Sound like somebody I know. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I heard my doorbell ring. I put my robe on and went to open the door.

It was him. Apart of me wanted to hug him . And the other half wanted to start beating his ass. Lemme see what he want . "What you want ?" I asked. He scratched his head. "I wanna talk" he said . I let him in and he tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

We sat at my countertop . "Raven look I'm sorry, I just wasnt ready to be a father" I said. "You said that already,find a new excuse" I told him. "Ion know what more to say" he said. "So that's your dumb ass excuse, for leaving me with a baby ?" I asked. "I'm sorry, but I came here cause I wanna be in my daughter life, ion want to miss out on her life that ain't the man I am" he explained.

"I want both of my babies" he said. "I miss you Raven, ion want us to end up wit baby daddy and Babymama Hate" he said. "I wanna work on us" he told me. "Look you can see your daughter, but working on me and you , we gon work on it" I explained.

Raevon started crying. I went in her room and grabbed her out her bed. I changed her diaper. And brung her downstairs. "Raevon let's go meet your daddy" I said. I walked were Quavo was at. He smiled hard as fuck when he saw her. He took her from me and held her .

"Hey lil mama, I'm your daddy" he said making her stand up on his lap. She put her fingers in her mouth and was smiling while he was talking to her. She was laughing at him too. He was grabbing his chains out her hands cause she kept tryna put them in her mouth.

He hugged on her. "She so adorable, so pretty, she finna be so spoiled" he said. "Anything she want she can get" he added. "Y'all going somewhere tomorrow ?" He asked. "Yes my family wanna see her at the family reunion tomorrow" I said. "Can I come get her after that ?"he asked.

"Yes its your daughter, you ain't gotta ask" I said. "I'm just making sure you ain't got plans before I just take her" he explained. He looked at me biting his lips. I know that look, he gave me that look when we first met.

He came towards me hugging on me. "Uhuhnn don't think it's all sweet" I a told him. "We not back to how we was, so don't get it twisted" I snapped. "Girl shut all That shit up, your my girl period, I'm not hearing nun of it, you had my baby so your mines" he told me. I smiled.

Quavo~

I'm happy as hell. I got to meet my daughter after all this time. Shit. I thought Raven was gonna be on some you can't see her type shit. I got my head together. Raevon is so adorable. She looks just like me . Especially her cheeks look just like mine. I can't wait to show her to First Lady. Momma gon be so happy she always wanted me to have kids.

I went to Offset house and we was smoking and talking and shit . "Raven let you see your baby?" He asked. I smiled. "Hell yeah" I said . "Show
Me a picture of lil mama" he said I showed him the picture. He smiled. "Damn she look just like yo uglass" he said. I laughed. "Shidd make sure you don't give miracle a baby" I said. I hit the blunt . "Wooo that mf gon be ugly as hell" I said. "Shut up pussy" he said.

"Aye , real shit tho like when y'all went to yo house did you fuck ?" I asked. "Nahh we ain't Fuck but when I go to New York next month, Best believe I'm getting in them guts" he said . I laughed . And we shook up. "Damn lil bro got a baby, and a Babymama" he said. I blew smoke out. "Double trouble" I said.

We smoked. I left and went home . I woke up early asl to my phone going off. It was Raven. "Hello" I answered. "Qua come get Raevon around 5" She said. "okay baby" I said. "We gon be at Piedmont Park" she told me. "Ight Bm ,Love you" I said. "Love you too" she said.

I fell back to sleep til 2 o'clock. I gotta holler at my manager about a few things. I'll holler at y'all later.

Raven~

I called Quavo early so he can come get Raevon around 5. Today is my Family Reunion. My crazy family have a reunion every year at Piedmont Park . This is Raevon first year there. All my family members called asking was she coming wit me.

I'm ready to see everybody today. Except for my sister Rasheeda. I can't stand her she did my mom so wrong . I'll never forgive her for that shit.

I got up at around 12 and got Raevon washed up and ready and got her diaper bag packed with new outfits . Even though her daddy gon bye her some new clothes, but still. I got ready and put on my clothes after I got out the shower.

I grabbed Raevon car seat out my room and put it in my car. I grabbed her and her diaper bag and put her in her car seat. I locked my house door and got in the car and drove toward the park.

I pulled up and seen everybody. Miracle, My aunties , Big Mama, My uncles, and everybody in between. I got out the car and everybody rushed over. "Heyyy Raven" said my Auntie Rita. "Hey auntie" I said. I gave her a hug. Miracle blew a kiss at me then opened my car door and grabbed my baby out. "Awww Tete baby so cute" said Miracle.

"Let's go meet auntie sheeda" she said . "Uhh noo" I said. "Ion want my baby around her" I snapped. "Raven don't do that" I said. "Okay okay" I said . I rolled my eyes as she walked toward Rasheeda. "Is that my Granddaughter ?" Said big momma. "Hey big momma" I said. I gave her a hug. "so where my great grand baby at ?" I asked. "Over there wit Miracle" I said.

"Thunder thighs , bring my great grand baby" called big mama. I laughed. "Thunder thighs" was Miracle nickname back in the day she used to be the only lil kid who was thick. Miracle walked over and gave Raevon to Big mama. "She so precious" she said. I smiled. "So who this child's father and where he at ?" Asked Big momma. "Her daddy is Quavo from the Migos Rap Group and he will be coming here around 5 to come get her" I said. "Oh okay" she said.

It was time to sit at the park bench and eat. "Uncle John" I called. "Yes lil Raven ?" He answered. "Can you hold my baby while I make a plate ?" I asked. "I'll hold her" said Rasheeda. I looked at her and rolled my eyes and gave her Raevon.

"You still mad, wow" she said. I almost snapped. I just didn't say nothing and kept making my plate and snatched my baby out her hands and sat down. "Everybody bow your heads lemme say grace" said Big mama.

"Lord We thank you for this time that you brung our family here for the tenth year of the family reunion" she prayed. "Lord we thank you for this food and, for our newest edition to this family, with love, honor, respect and unity" she prayed. "Gaaaaa" Raevon bursted out. I kissed her and laughed. "In Jesus name, Amen" she finished. We all started eating.

I made eye contact wit Rasheeda . I my rolled my eyes . She smirked. "I'm tired of this shit between y'all" said Miracle. "I ain't worried about her" said Rasheeda. "Bitchhh you pressed as fuck" I said. "Bitch please" she said. "You walk around me mad all the time" she added. "I don't care, Mfs killed my mom, left her to die for a bum ass nigga who left you" I snapped. Everybody got quiet. "How could you sit here and say I killed mom?" She asked. "You put her out your house cause a nigga told you to" I explained. "Dick ain't  never that serious" I said. "Dick ain't never that serious ?, bitch wasn't you just crying cause your baby daddy left you wit her for months" she asked."Ouu" said somebody.

"Yup he did and its funny cause he came back and told me straight up, he was tryna get his head together and he ready to be in her life as a father meanwhile Ronnie told you he was going to the store 5 years ago and ain't came back since" I snapped. One of my aunties started laughing hard. "Yup you ain't saying nothing now" I said.

She was quiet . I laughed hard. Been treating her life for 10 years. I looked across the table and watched her get up and grab London her daughter and leave . "Child now that was cold, you shouldn't have said that to her"said Big momma. "Sorry big momma she be trying to come at me" I said. I kept eating and feeding Raevon food.

I heard music, I seen a Yellow Hummer truck pull up. "Raevon your daddy here" I said to her. She smiled. I wiped her face off and walked her toward him as he got out the car. "Rav I'm hungry as fuck can I get a plate ?" Asked Quavo. "Go ahead" I said . "Pull up you're pants" I said. He pulled is pants up.

"Go greet everyone before you go get food" I said. He walked over where my family was. "Hey y'all I'm Quavo from the Migos , and Raevon's dad" he said. "Hey Raevon's dad" they said. He laughed and went and made him a plate. He ate , grabbed Raevon and left.

I talked to Miracle and my Aunties for a while then I left and went wit Miracle to go shopping. We went to the mall to get some outfits. To go out in. "Ouu baby sis I like this dress" said Miracle. "Now that will be cute on you" I said.

I tried on the dress. "I like it" I said. It hugs my curves so good. "I'm buying it"I said. I bought the dress and some new heels. We got done shopping at 9 sum . I called up Quavo and told him to keep Raevon cause I'm going out. He he said that she was at his momma house.

I put on my dress and lil but of makeup . I looked fine asf. Time to do my hair . When I go out, I gotta look like a million dollars. Niggas always buy me drinks and try to get me home with them. Tonight Im getting drunk as hell and Then I'm leaving. Ion got all that time.

I walked out the bathroom and into my kitchen. "Sis how I look ?" I asked. "Bad as fuck" I said. She took my picture and I uploaded it to instagram. After 5 mins I gotta call from Quavo. "Hello ?" I answered. "Stop fucking playing wit me shorty for real" he snapped. "What is you talking about ?" I asked. "Take that shit off instagram" he demanded. "Quavo look we is not together I can do what I want" I told him.

I hung up and me and Miracle . Got in my car and drove there. We got out and showed our IDs to the bouncers . I felt niggas staring at my ass. "Ouuuwie" said a voice. "They got some fat asses" said another voice. We went to the bar, and ordered some drinks. The bartender knows me, he always flirting with me.

I had a couple shots and me and Miracle hit the dance floor. I got to throwing my ass on her. Miracle moved and I felt a nigga get behind me. I turned around and it was Quavo. "Who told you to come to the club with this on ?" He asked. I smiled. "You ain't single" he said. I turned around and hugged him. "Okay I'm not single I guess"I said.

"Then you got this see through dress on, I gotta have you after this club" he said rubbing and grabbing on my ass. We kissed. "Your my Babymama you ain't gon be out here thinking you single" he explained. "Okay okay I'm not single" I said. We went to V.I.P and poured up bottles. We got lit as fuck.

I got tipsy as fuck and was all up on Quavo. "Yup it's time to go home, you drunk" he said. "No, I'm not" I said staggering. "Lil mama you drunk as fuck" he said. Quavo took me to his car. And drove me to his house.

After being put on the bed I blacked out. I woke up in the morning in Quavo arms. I smiled then scooted close to him and kissed his lips. He woke up kissing me back and grabbing my ass. "Don't start nothing you can finish baby" he said. "Shut up and get up so you can take me home" I said. "Ya car is outside, miracle drove it here and left  with Offset" he explained. "Well I'm finna go" I said. "Gimme kiss girl" he said. I got on top of him and started kissing him.  He stopped kissing me.

"Ight stop kissing me you got me hard as fuck" he said . I laughed; then got my stuff and left out. I gotta go to this modeling gig today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.6K 25
Lilian Jones is a plus size girl who get's bullied on a daily and has no friends, and at home is not only abused by her mom physically but also menta...
22.1K 440 23
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖�...
46.2K 826 36
This is a love story about Quavo and London. In this story a millionaire model and a milionaire rapper meet and start to have feelings for each other...
126K 1.5K 75
-@PlayboyBabyxx - date: 6/11/2019 ꧁𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓꧂ ❝︎𝐒𝐎, 𝐔𝐇...𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎�...